PDA

View Full Version : Player Changes Needed

thomasg2488
12-30-2012, 06:43 PM
1.Get rid of Osi, move Kiwi back to the DE position and draft a Linebacker in the 1st or 2nd round who can be an every down LB.

2.Get rid of Corey Webster and either draft or go after a free agent like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (hate him but still...),Marcus Trufant, Sam Shields, Tracy Porter (risk). Tired of Corey Webster's lack of ability and getting burned left and right.

3. The offensive line....I'm not sure of either, think they can be good, but it's time to get younger regardless. Dehil is done, along with Snee in my book.

4. Resign Cruz and Stevie Brown, NOW!

Out of Exile
12-30-2012, 07:04 PM
I like 1 and 4, a lot.

BigBlue1971
12-30-2012, 07:08 PM
4a. resign Marty B. as well

Banks_Reasons_Carson_LT
12-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Cut
Osi
Tuck
Blackburn
Tynes
Webster
Thomas
Boothe
Diehl
Herzlich
Paysinger
Tryon

Sign
Cruz
Nicks
Bennett
JPP
Brown

bigbluetribe
12-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Well I agree webster gone, let osi leave. I think we move kiwi back to DE and tuck takes a much smaller role and pay cut. We have to take care of our lines for sure, baas, diehl and snee are due somewhere around 21 million combined next year for crappy play. We need better lb. I feel our secondary is close and with better lb they dont look so bad. I think boley and rivers(whom i think is gone anyway) need reconsidering because they arent cutting it. We need fresh blood. Williams has potential if healthy but other than that no mlb or slb. Blackburn isnt answer and herzlich sure as hell isnt.