PDA

View Full Version : Look at the bright side guys.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 07:46 PM
We don't have to face another intense postseason where we're either chain smoking cigarettes, pounding down our brewskies, dealing with high blood pressure, chest pains, and headaches. Instead, we can enjoy our homemade 7 layer nacho dip and buffalo wings in peace.

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 08:19 PM
We don't have to face another intense postseason where we're either chain smoking cigarettes, pounding down our brewskies, dealing with high blood pressure, chest pains, and headaches. Instead, we can enjoy our homemade 7 layer nacho dip and buffalo wings in peace.

I am pretty sure many people on this board. My self included wouldn't have mind that one bit. lol. This season gave many the very same symptoms you mentioned.

Expresivo
12-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah exactly, anyone can win in the playoffs and that is why people watch. I guess GMenBK is a whimsy fan! LOL

I am pretty sure many people on this board. My self included wouldn't have mind that one bit. lol. This season gave many the very same symptoms you mentioned.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah exactly, anyone can win in the playoffs and that is why people watch. I guess GMenBK is a whimsy fan! LOL

You don't get lightheaded or see black spots before you if you're a flip-flopper.

In the one hand, Giants are out; sucks. In the other, our health doesn't take too big a toll..and we can enjoy some nachos grande with the fiery habanero peppers.

45Jones
12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Stolen from: Philadelphia Eagles Message Board. May make NYG fans feel better. :D

ShakeandBake
12-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Yeah, we can't expect to make the post season every year, its just disappointing because we had a good shot to make it this year. I just hope no one from the NFC East makes it out of the first round.

45Jones
12-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Stolen from: Philadelphia Eagles Message Board. May make NYG fans feel better.