PDA

View Full Version : ADRIAN PETERSON

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 07:46 PM
9 yards short

THATS WHAT YOUR SELFISH *****-*** DESERVES FOR CARING ABOUT THE RECORD MORE THAN YOUR TEAM

BigBlueAllDay
12-30-2012, 07:48 PM
??? Vikings won and are in the playoffs. Redskins-Cowboys is going to be winner gets in and loser stays home game.

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 07:52 PM
The point is the team won but he fell short. It's karma for him... he cared more about the record than the win. The game ended up with the win but not the record...

BigBlueAllDay
12-30-2012, 07:54 PM
He'd take the playoff berth over the record. Trust me.

ProfessorCrue
12-30-2012, 09:51 PM
9 yards short

THATS WHAT YOUR SELFISH *****-*** DESERVES FOR CARING ABOUT THE RECORD MORE THAN YOUR TEAM

and what makes u think he cares more about the record than his team?

Rusty192
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
He didn't even know how short he was when they interviewed him on the field after the game. AP's a team guy. Winning meant more to him than the record. I don't think he cared that much.

L.T.56
12-30-2012, 09:59 PM
when the reporter mentioned it to him he even said that all he cared about was that they were in the playoffs. the vikings wouldn't even sniff the playoffs without him.

GentleGiant
12-30-2012, 10:57 PM
The point is the team won but he fell short. It's karma for him... he cared more about the record than the win. The game ended up with the win but not the record... This is beyond pathetic. You're the arrogant ****hole.

What is your problem with the guy? Are you secretly a packers or bears fan? Are you mad that it cost the giants(even though the lions had already lost so whatever the vikings did was irrelevant)? First you whine about on another thread then you just decide to be even more annoying by making your own thread?

Where are you getting this ridiculous idea that all he cared about was the record? The guy didn't even know how many yards it was after the game. He constantly said throughout the season that winning was more important than the record.

Why do you think the team won? They were at one point on 2nd and 27 and AP ran for the 1st down and more. 2ND AND 27. THAT'S PLAYING FOR YOUR TEAM. But Mr. Bears fan over here decides to be the biggest troll in the world. How can there be karma when he didn't do anything bad except bring his team out from the depths?

GiantWarfare
12-31-2012, 12:08 AM
Peterson selfish??? LOL c'mon man dude is the ultimate team player. And karma for what? How do you know that he cared more for the record than the win? How can anyone hate this guy, he's my favorite non-Giants player in the league...

BMW
12-31-2012, 12:14 AM
I would love for bradshaw to be as selfish as him.

NYCDBS
12-31-2012, 04:04 AM
The point is the team won but he fell short. It's karma for him... he cared more about the record than the win. The game ended up with the win but not the record...

Why would you think that? Did he say something to give you that impression?

Out of Exile
12-31-2012, 04:15 AM
WHAT A JOKE. OP NEEDS TO STFU. How do you know he cared about the record more than the team. He literally CARRIED them to the playoffs you moron.

EliDaMANning
12-31-2012, 11:31 AM
He knew he came up short when the lady told him how does it feel to make the playoffs but come short of the record? Did you see his answer? He didn't seem to thrilled about not breaking the record even though his team just made the playoffs.

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:32 AM

How? He is the sole reason the team is in the playoffs. No way is this guy selfish.

Jet-Blue
12-31-2012, 11:39 AM
He didn't even know how short he was when they interviewed him on the field after the game. AP's a team guy. Winning meant more to him than the record. I don't think he cared that much.

Agreed, I saw that too! He had no clue he missed it by 9 yards. I'm sure he would have loved to get it, but he wasn't playing for it, he was playing it more for the win!

GentleGiant
12-31-2012, 04:02 PM
He knew he came up short when the lady told him how does it feel to make the playoffs but come short of the record? Did you see his answer? He didn't seem to thrilled about not breaking the record even though his team just made the playoffs.

Quit nitpicking and lying to make a point.

No he didn't. The lady came up to him and said "9 yards" and he said "9 yards from what? From breaking it? Oh well we got the W."

EliDaMANning
12-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Quit nitpicking and lying to make a point.

No he didn't. The lady came up to him and said "9 yards" and he said "9 yards from what? From breaking it? Oh well we got the W."Stop just stop. She asked that question right after she made it clear to him he didn't break the record.

GentleGiant
12-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Stop just stop. She asked that question right after she made it clear to him he didn't break the record.

Nice lying but no cigar. I literally DVRed the game. I replayed it a millions times. He said nothing.

There was no "making it clear". There was only the question.

And explain this to me. If AP only cared about the record, why did half of the points they score come from him? Why was he willing to catch(not run) that one TD he had? It would have hurt him if they didn't just run it.

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Peterson is MVP..

Rusty192
12-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Peterson is MVP..Those 9 yards will be the death of him.

Peyton will win it, watch.

Sarcasman
01-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Those 9 yards will be the death of him.

That would be a shame. AP deserves it.

Marvelousmik
01-01-2013, 04:57 AM
That would be a shame. AP deserves it.

+1

im also not sure what the op was thinking making this thread. ap seemed very happy the team made the playoffs.

GentleGiant
01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Those 9 yards will be the death of him.

Why do some idiots act like they can see into the future? I'm sure you thought Tebow was mvp last year too.
Please. Ladianon Tomlinson won mvp without even getting close to the record. I like peyton, but he went to a team that made the playoffs with TEBOW! He's already made history by being the closest one to break the record.

gmenfan0488
01-01-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure what gives with the Peterson hate....

Rusty192
01-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Why do some idiots act like they can see into the future? I'm sure you thought Tebow was mvp last year too.
Please. Ladianon Tomlinson won mvp without even getting close to the record. I like peyton, but he went to a team that made the playoffs with TEBOW! He's already made history by being the closest one to break the record.I kinda resent that, bud.

I'm not saying it's definite Peyton wins the award. Only that I wouldn't be surprised if they shafted Peterson because they usually give these awards to the QB's.