PDA

View Full Version : Khaseem Greene

KillaRich
12-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Rutgers OLB.... I believe he can fit the Giants system well....Move Kiwi back to the line with Osi leaving ..... We graduated the same year at Elizabeth High School they won the state group title that year and i went to the games that year........ He was good.... But I am also a Rutgers fan and I am amazed about how good he became .... He isnt big.... but is a very good coverage LB and can tackle .........

O-lineman, LB and corner in the draft ?

myles2424
12-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Rutgers OLB.... I believe he can fit the Giants system well....Move Kiwi back to the line with Osi leaving ..... We graduated the same year at Elizabeth High School they won the state group title that year and i went to the games that year........ He was good.... But I am also a Rutgers fan and I am amazed about how good he became .... He isnt big.... but is a very good coverage LB and can tackle .........

One things forsure...We gotta pick one up by the 3rd...Every year theres a few decent ones that go on to contribute & ours are always a weakness

TheEnigma
12-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Isn't he more of a weakside type? Can he bulk up to play the middle? If we did take an early round LB, I'd prefer it be someone we can plug in the middle on the 1st day like the Seahawks did with Wagner or how Sean Lee played great his first time with the Cowboys.

Buddy333
12-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Not sure where he will play at the next level. He might lose some weight and play Safety.

gumby74
12-30-2012, 08:54 PM

R ... U .... R ...U RU RARA RU RARA

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 08:55 PM
what about C.J. Mosley?

TheEnigma
12-30-2012, 08:57 PM
what about C.J. Mosley?

Going back to Alabama in 2013.

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Going back to Alabama in 2013.Then Khaseem Green it is! lol. let's hope he's still available

KillaRich
12-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Not sure where he will play at the next level. He might lose some weight and play Safety.

Thats the thing im not sure on also.... I saw him again this year because Elizabeth won the State championship again this year and he was at the game... saw him there and said wassup.... He's bigger than the average joe... But idk about NFL LB ....... But idk if hes fast enough to be an NFL Safety...He played safety his first 2 years with Rutgers but moved to LB when Schiano wanted to go smaller and quicker on defense..... then ended up with Big East DPOY 2 years in a row

Buddy333
12-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah that's why if he drops some weight he would be quicker at Safety where if he gained weight for the NFL he might slow down.

KillaRich
12-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah that's why if he drops some weight he would be quicker at Safety where if he gained weight for the NFL he might slow down.

He was slimmer when he played safety...still didnt seem fast enough to be a NFL safety to me.... I rather him be a Boley type LB ..small but good

I would actually support keeping blackburn in the middle

Buddy333
12-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah maybe. Good player either way. Think he will be a late 2nd or early 3rd round pick.