PDA

View Full Version : How Happy Would You Be If...

Drez
12-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Norv Turner got hired as the next HC of the Eagles.

I, for one, would love it. It'd be like when Phillips was the HC of the Boys. They'd post a decent regular season, but crap the bed in critical spots.

ny06
12-30-2012, 09:48 PM
I think Norv Turner will go back to being an OC next season. As for the Eagles, I think they will try and lure John Gruden out of the MNF booth.

Drez
12-30-2012, 09:52 PM
I think Norv Turner will go back to being an OC next season. As for the Eagles, I think they will try and lure John Gruden out of the MNF booth.
I think so, too about Turner. I don't know if Gruden will go to Philly. I think he'd like to have a QB on his roster. Vick is all but gone, and I don't know if Foles is the long term answer there. However, I wouldn't mind Gruden in Philly. He's overrated as a coach. I think his hire there would ensure a few years of mediocrity before bringing someone else in.

ny06
12-30-2012, 09:58 PM
I think so, too about Turner. I don't know if Gruden will go to Philly. I think he'd like to have a QB on his roster. Vick is all but gone, and I don't know if Foles is the long term answer there. However, I wouldn't mind Gruden in Philly. He's overrated as a coach. I think his hire there would ensure a few years of mediocrity before bringing someone else in.
Gruden may want his guy, via the draft or trade. John Gruden is a great X's and O's coach, and has a great understanding of offenses. I hope the Eagles don't hire a defensive guy, they have talent on the defensive side, just need a coach to put them in the right position.