PDA

View Full Version : anyone else sick to see Giants out?...

wrek537emc
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
n have to watch a battered Skinsbteam face a Goofy Romo team to decide the winner of the East? Whoever wins, they will be knocked out instantly.

FBomb
12-30-2012, 11:11 PM
No....we're all happy about it.:rolleyes:

Zaggs
12-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Sick to see them get to the point they were before the game began. Totally expected to see them out of the playoffs. I mean when you have to rely on Detroit, you're screwed even if its not about football.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:47 PM
NO MANY ARE CONTENT that we got 2 sb's in recent years and eli got his td's for the season.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 11:51 PM
NO MANY ARE CONTENT that we got 2 sb's in recent years and eli got his td's for the season.

Can we make these kind of posts bannable?

Then why the **** play at all this season? I mean, ****, the Giants should tip their hat knowing they won a SB last season. Screw the present, keep looking at the past.

drewz
12-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Doesn't upset me as much as when they lost to the Bengals and Falcons, I'm just looking forward to a great draft/free agency

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Then why the **** play at all this season? I mean, ****, the Giants should tip their hat knowing they won a SB last season. Screw the present, keep looking at the past. was being sarcastic. but many fans do feel like its fine,. but im not happy at all.

NYGabriel
12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
1 playoff in the last 4 years. I'm used to it.

shane4177
12-31-2012, 12:01 AM
YES.......sooo disappointing when we had the chance earlier on to take the bull by the horns, and we DID NOT DO IT!!!!

AllHailEli
12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
There were games where I felt awful -- losses against the Eagles, Redskins and Steelers. Those games did not bounce our way, and this is what happens. If you could not win tough, fought-out games like those, then they'd come back and haunt you at the end. Those games were deflating, today did not add anything new. Missed field goals, stupid penalties, flat-out inconsistencies and weak motivation -- story of 2012. I still think we are better than our record and could have made some noise in the playoffs but instead bunch of teams just breathed a huge sigh of relief that they don't have to face the Giants. Oh well...

DandyDon
12-31-2012, 12:15 AM
n have to watch a battered Skinsbteam face a Goofy Romo team to decide the winner of the East? Whoever wins, they will be knocked out instantly.

Hard to watch, as we are the better team. But fun to watch Tony throw 3 pics.

Who do you want, fake tony or real eli?

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 01:04 AM
1 playoff in the last 4 years. I'm used to it.+1. Many are sick because their expectations were set too high. My expectations dropped once we lost to Dallas in the firs game. I knew then that if Coughlin could not get them fired up for that game, we would not make it to the playoffs. So they came just where I expected them.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 01:06 AM
I get pissed during the season. Now thats its over I CAN rest on the laurals of 2 SBs in 5 years. Not many fans can do that.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Disappointed yes, but we just won a Super Bowl so I think we are good. I think changes need to be made and the team is starting to age. Players should go and we should try to rejuvenate the team through the Draft. Coaching staff need changes to, KG I believe needs to go, Perry possibly too.

Buddy333
12-31-2012, 01:19 AM
It stinks, but even though they had a little hope today once they lost the ability to control their own destiny the season was over. It settled in last week. Today was fun but they needed to much help.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 01:38 AM
Yeah it's also nice to beat the Eagles :)
Still wanted playoffs MORE!

GMEN86900711
12-31-2012, 02:22 AM

yeah because we should win the super bowl every single year.

Weygand
12-31-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm ****ing disgusted

GMEN86900711
12-31-2012, 02:24 AM

Then why the **** play at all this season? I mean, ****, the Giants should tip their hat knowing they won a SB last season. Screw the present, keep looking at the past.

Why even celebrate a SuperBowl win then if it's just going to be thrown out next time the team is eliminated?

Superbowls are few and far between, some only see a few in a lifetime, heck, some don't see any. Cherish them when they come around. That doesn't mean that you can't be concerned about the present.

Overdrive92
12-31-2012, 02:25 AM
All I have to say is.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PL5RQAJnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

giant-4-life
12-31-2012, 02:26 AM
I'm happy about it because, it is about time the team gets a reality check. I hope it sinks in really deep with the guys that stay. Then perhaps coughlin needs to stop his incessant "veterans only" attitude when our vets are sucking major fatcells

G-MENBK
12-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Why even celebrate a SuperBowl win then if it's just going to be thrown out next time the team is eliminated?

We already celebrated our Super Bowl win..last season!

This season? We didn't even get a whiff of the playoffs.

giant-4-life
12-31-2012, 03:29 AM
a question to ask ourselves; did this team play up to their abilities? did they play their hearts out every game and leave it out on the field?

I think the resounding answer is NO! that being said, if we have a SB caliber team and don't play up to our abilities... the players and most of all the coaches are at fault and jobs need to be lost. if you guys don't do YOUR jobs as you should.. should your boss keep paying you? what if you don't even try.. ( atlanta and baltimore ) games? that is an obvious answer.

NYGNash
12-31-2012, 06:21 AM
Ah man whats done is done!! Between the shut out and losing of tough divisional games the season was doomed! I mean I'm sick but we'll move onwards an upwards and focus on what we can do next season as apposed to what we haven't done in this one!

Schwartz and Linehan however should take up work as a pastry chef's the amount of turnovers that guy served up yesterday!

miked1958
12-31-2012, 06:36 AM
1 playoff in the last 4 years. I'm used to it.this year seems like one where we could of made a long run again had things broke our way today

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2012, 08:13 AM
Nobody to blame but themselves. They were in control.

Mercury
12-31-2012, 10:17 AM
My disappointment was in the last two week, not this week. I couldn't believe we didn't show up vs. the Ravens, after being shutout by the Falcons. We needed those wins to not only make the playoffs, but to have champion-level confidence upon arriving.