PDA

View Full Version : Just to clear up? Does this game have any effect on our opponents next season?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-30-2012, 11:26 PM
If the Cowboys win tonight, the NFC West team we host will be the Rams. The NFC South team we travel to will be the Saints.
If the Redskins win tonight, the NFC West team we host will be the Seahawks. The NFC South team we travel to will be the Panthers.

I only ask because it was said that we could move into the 18th slot in the draft if Dallas won.

Does this still hold up?

Let's go Deadskins

Drez
12-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Yes. If the Redskins win, we have the second place sked. We'll play Carolina and Seattle. If Dallas wins, we have the 3rd place sked and play New Orleans and St. Louis.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Yes. If the Redskins win, we have the second place sked. We'll play Carolina and Seattle. If Dallas wins, we have the 3rd place sked and play New Orleans and St. Louis.

As much as I hate playing in Seattle.... let's go Deadskins

LT Stands For Greatness
12-30-2012, 11:42 PM
As much as I hate playing in Seattle.... let's go Deadskins

Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.we lost to them last year at home.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-31-2012, 12:54 AM
Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.
Oh that's right, clearly read that wrong haha

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 01:01 AM
we lost to them last year at home.

We obviously played down to Tavaris Jackson...