PDA

View Full Version : Better Rookie Eli or RG3???

Pages : [1] 2

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:21 PM
I think its pretty clear RG3 is something special. some will label him as a scrambler but he sure is a terrific passer and his low int rate is proof.

DemandedAce
12-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Lol wtf is this about? Eli's rookie season was almost comical

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Lol wtf is this about? Eli's rookie season was almost comical well eli had Tiki and Rg3 has morris , its sort of similar

Rudyy
Sorry but this is a dumb thread :)

Sarcasman
LOL turd stirrer!

TheEnigma
Luck, RG3, and Wilson are all better than rookie Eli. The QBs these days just come out better than they used to.

Giantz4Life
12-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Harooni throwing the final grenades of the 2012-2013 season.

ShakeandBake
12-30-2012, 11:27 PM
LOL turd stirrer!

exactly my thoughts, lets sit back and see how many bite

Carter.525
12-30-2012, 11:29 PM
RG3 had a better rookie year... by alot

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter?

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:31 PM
collinsworth sure is gushing over him.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter? point noted. however i thought Warner was never given a fair chance but thats another topic.

Kez Simpson
12-30-2012, 11:35 PM
I think its pretty clear RG3 is something special. some will label him as a scrambler but he sure is a terrific passer and his low int rate is proof.

Terrific passer? I'll wait a season or two before we bring out the anointing oil. He generally makes one read, and then scrambles if that read isn't there. Once the NFL adjusts to this, we will see how terrific he really is.

krankeybluechick
12-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Holy sh*t Harooni give your hate for Eli a rest!! Who cares who had the better rookie year. Eli has 2 super bowl rings. Come back and ask after and if RGIII wins a super bowl.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:36 PM
you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like.

TheEnigma
12-30-2012, 11:37 PM
you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like.

lol this should be good.

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
lol this should be good.

Wait, I want to go make some popcorn.

egyptian420
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
oh man....now you're just trying to piss off GMENAGAIN on purpose

giantsforce
12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
I think its pretty clear RG3 is something special. some will label him as a scrambler but he sure is a terrific passer and his low int rate is proof.Is this a trick question or what? Rg3 is far superior as a rookie than Eli.

Roosevelt
Holy sh*t Harooni give your hate for Eli a rest!! Who cares who had the better rookie year. Eli has 2 super bowl rings. Come back and ask after and if RGIII wins a super bowl.

lol. RGIII is not winning anything this year.

Harooni
i know we are suppose to hate the nfc east qb's but i see talent there. i cant deny it. he is a pure stud , i mean look how long it took eli to master it? its not easy and RG3 has picked it up in just a few games, its quiet impressive.

Manning
12-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Why are you comparing my rookie season to another player's? You can't compare our situations.

That being said RGIII is a good quarterback and it will be a challenge for us every year.

giantsfan420
12-30-2012, 11:41 PM
he threw for a 100 yds. did he pass for 3000 even??? yea hes athletic, yea he has a strong arm, yeah he can be accurate...

can he read a defense? havent seen him display the ability to do that...AT ALL. and yes i know its bc their scheme doesnt require him to make more than 1 read each snap. at some point, imo next year, hes gonna have to show he can actually lead an nfl passing attack and not a spread option, 1 read pass offense. thatll determine if he's vick, or steve young

Kez Simpson
i know we are suppose to hate the nfc east qb's but i see talent there. i cant deny it. he is a pure stud , i mean look how long it took eli to master it? its not easy and RG3 has picked it up in just a few games, its quiet impressive.

How long does this gimmick offense work, before RG3 is put in the hospital?

Eliscruzzz
ummm the NFL is totally different NOW!!! Did Eli get his offense taylored to him??? I think not and defense played different in 04". Please don't start with this...

krankeybluechick
you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like. ^-------------------BIG TROUBLE MAKER!!!! :p

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Holy sh*t Harooni give your hate for Eli a rest!! Who cares who had the better rookie year. Eli has 2 super bowl rings. Come back and ask after and if RGIII wins a super bowl. Eli has grown on me over the years, but he did not pick up the game quickly, elis growth was year by year. now at 32 RG3 is young and brilliant and dashing.

TheEnigma
12-30-2012, 11:43 PM
This is going to be a great offseason. Be prepared for lots of Eli/RG3 comparisons and for the Redskins fans to hang out here now that they are the NFCE Champs.

Drez
I think you need to find a new hobby. This shtick is getting rather played out.

Kez Simpson
he threw for a 100 yds. did he pass for 3000 even??? yea hes athletic, yea he has a strong arm, yeah he can be accurate...

can he read a defense? havent seen him display the ability to do that...AT ALL. and yes i know its bc their scheme doesnt require him to make more than 1 read each snap. at some point, imo next year, hes gonna have to show he can actually lead an nfl passing attack and not a spread option, 1 read pass offense. thatll determine if he's vick, or steve young'

Did you see the bazooka like hits Spencer put on him? The NFC East is just gonna draft and get free agents that are fast on D to counter this gimmick offense.

giantsforce
Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter?I guess if TC was coaching the redskins, Rex would still be the QB and Morris would be in the sidelines as a 6th round pick that is not NFL ready.

Sarcasman

He certainly does hand the ball off nicely.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:44 PM

can he read a defense? havent seen him display the ability to do that...AT ALL. and yes i know its bc their scheme doesnt require him to make more than 1 read each snap. at some point, imo next year, hes gonna have to show he can actually lead an nfl passing attack and not a spread option, 1 read pass offense. thatll determine if he's vick, or steve young

thats fair Eli always could set his protection and read the D well.

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Eli has grown on me over the years, but he did not pick up the game quickly, elis growth was year by year. now at 32 RG3 is young and brilliant and dashing.

If you hurry maybe you can catch him in the shower!

egyptian420
12-30-2012, 11:45 PM
i know we are suppose to hate the nfc east qb's but i see talent there. i cant deny it. he is a pure stud , i mean look how long it took eli to master it? its not easy and RG3 has picked it up in just a few games, its quiet impressive.Cam's rookie year was tremendous as well....I think it's a matter of defenses adjusting to him....I hope

Manning
Leave it a rest people. Harooni is trying to stir the pot with me again. I think he might enjoy the attention.

Eliscruzzz
Is no one taking into account that RG3 threw for 100 yards tonight??? He is making 1 READ??? This college crap will end in the playoffs and next year.... You guys are really buying this gimmick ****??

giantsfan420
you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like.you do realize rg3 had the lowest ypa right? that like 70% of the time he throws it behind the LOS, right? that he throws 3 passes, the slant, the deep pass, and the swing pass behind the LOS. The latter the majority of the time.

yes its impressive, but still needs to be put in context. he runs a 1 read spread option pass attack. hes in a strong advantage bc of scheme. i wanna see him actually have to go thru progressions, read the d coverage, fit passes into tight windows on timed routes before i consider him anything than a successful option qb...cam newton had a better rookie yr imo

Eliscruzzz
12-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Yet NO ONE talks about Morris he is the reason, you saw in the 1st half Dallas stopped him and RG3 was basically confused and made terrible throws..

Kez Simpson
12-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Cam's rookie year was tremendous as well....I think it's a matter of defenses adjusting to him....I hope

RG3 is more dynamic since he is much faster than Cam, but the NFC East will adjust to him. We need speedy athletic defenders to counter this offense, the Skins will have to adjust as well.

Harooni
gimmick???? its not a gimmick, the guy can flat out pass if he has too, but why pass if you can rush 300 yards as a team, shanahan is no gilbride.

Giantz4Life
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/sites/tampabay.com.blogs.media/files/images/typepad-legacy-files/51773.6a00d83451b05569e20120a63f9ce8970c-pi.jpg

For instigating, Harooni uses "Eli Homer Bait". It's a home-grown, GMB recipe that is sure to get all the Eli homers biting. Buy one thread now and get a second thread free with a guaranteed 7+ pages of arguments. Call now for a special $19.95 offer.

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I guess if TC was coaching the redskins, Rex would still be the QB and Morris would be in the sidelines as a 6th round pick that is not NFL ready.

Nah he probably would have picked up Peyton to babysit RG3 or something...

Sarcasman
*munch*munch*

This popcorn is excellent but it's making me thirsty.

giantsfan420
im gonna be completely honest, i was much more worried about the future a month or 2 ago in terms of RG3. Now...not as much. Have to see him run a pro offense before I drink the kool aid

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 11:49 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/sites/tampabay.com.blogs.media/files/images/typepad-legacy-files/51773.6a00d83451b05569e20120a63f9ce8970c-pi.jpg

For instigating, Harooni uses "Eli Homer Bait". It's a home-grown, GMB recipe that is sure to get all the Eli homers biting. Buy one thread now and get a second thread free with a guaranteed 7+ pages of arguments. Call now for a special $19.95 offer.

LOL

Kez Simpson
you do realize rg3 had the lowest ypa right? that like 70% of the time he throws it behind the LOS, right? that he throws 3 passes, the slant, the deep pass, and the swing pass behind the LOS. The latter the majority of the time.

yes its impressive, but still needs to be put in context. he runs a 1 read spread option pass attack. hes in a strong advantage bc of scheme. i wanna see him actually have to go thru progressions, read the d coverage, fit passes into tight windows on timed routes before i consider him anything than a successful option qb...cam newton had a better rookie yr imo

They'll keep running it until teams find a way to stop it. Trouble is, tonight, did you see how foolish Ware looked? As long as RGIII has wheels, this offense will be somewhat effective. You just gotta contain it.

Harooni

lol (RIP)

Eliscruzzz
gimmick???? its not a gimmick, the guy can flat out pass if he has too, but why pass if you can rush 300 yards as a team, shanahan is no gilbride.ok Harooni it is a gimmick this is a bs offense. DID YOU SEE when Dallas stopped Morris??? RG3 didn't know what the hell to do. Romo and Eli are the best qb's in the division and it';s not close...

krankeybluechick
Eli has grown on me over the years, but he did not pick up the game quickly, elis growth was year by year. now at 32 RG3 is young and brilliant and dashing.

That's not fair Eli played and plays under a lot more complex system. You really need to research before you start slamming Eli. I doubt RGIII would have done any better.

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 11:50 PM
im gonna be completely honest, i was much more worried about the future a month or 2 ago in terms of RG3. Now...not as much. Have to see him run a pro offense before I drink the kool aid

HATER! How dare you not worship at the altar of the 3rd best rookie QB!

poppa smurph
you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like.Was not a big fan of the spread-option offense till I watched RG run it.
Combined with Shannahan's zone running scheme it's scary for the Giants as well as the rest of the NFL.
What's even worse is the realization that they're playing without some important guys on D.

Kez Simpson
gimmick???? its not a gimmick, the guy can flat out pass if he has too, but why pass if you can rush 300 yards as a team, shanahan is no gilbride.

He's a one read QB until proven otherwise. Or a broken play QB when that read isn't there. His play is dependent on his legs, and escape ability.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:51 PM
we have fast guys like osi, but what we need is smarter patiant guys like strahan. that is what we need because RG3 is the best QB in the nfc east right now.

TheEnigma
12-30-2012, 11:53 PM
we have fast guys like osi, but what we need is smarter patiant guys like strahan. that is what we need because RG3 is the best QB in the nfc east right now.

Do you think RG3 could be the best PLAYER in the NFCE? He could just be...

Eliscruzzz
Was not a big fan of the spread-option offense till I watched RG run it.
Combined with Shannahan's zone running scheme it's scary for the Giants as well as the rest of the NFL.
What's even worse is the realization that they're playing without some important guys on D.what did he do that impressed you tonight??? You should be talking about Morris...

giantsfan420
They'll keep running it until teams find a way to stop it. Trouble is, tonight, did you see how foolish Ware looked? As long as RGIII has wheels, this offense will be somewhat effective. You just gotta contain it.i dont get why defenses havent just turned the DE/OLB loose onto the qb. like thats his assignment no matter what on those option plays; hit the QB. dont even worry about the rb. the DE/OLB is useless if asking him to react. He is just gonna be put out of position no matter what. If you just send the DE/OLB to the QB, ur forcing the offense to hand it to the rb and run up the middle, which is something defenses can exploit.

i have no idea why we didnt see our d do that. was watching Osi out of position and completely irrelevant to the play that much fun for PF? A d will do this in the playoffs, and everyone will copy it until Washington decides to not jeopardize the QB. but yeah, i was dumbfounded by it, its almost like teams respect RG3 so much, they dont want to hit him if he doesnt have the ball. **** THAT! lol, its legal to light up the QB on those option plays regardless of having teh ball or not

GameTime
12-30-2012, 11:54 PM
eehh.....not yet he's not

Kez Simpson
12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
what did he do that impressed you tonight??? You should be talking about Morris...

He has to be accounted for his running ability, which opens that one-read passing offense they run. Everyone is so afraid of the run that the safety is always cheating in the backfield. It is a real effective offense because of the threat of the run by Morris and RG3, they feed each other.

Eliscruzzz
12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
we have fast guys like osi, but what we need is smarter patiant guys like strahan. that is what we need because RG3 is the best QB in the nfc east right now.You honestly think he's better then Eli and Romo??? Please stop drinking the RG3 bs, crap.

Kez Simpson
12-30-2012, 11:56 PM
i dont get why defenses havent just turned the DE/OLB loose onto the qb. like thats his assignment no matter what on those option plays; hit the QB. dont even worry about the rb. the DE/OLB is useless if asking him to react. He is just gonna be put out of position no matter what. If you just send the DE/OLB to the QB, ur forcing the offense to hand it to the rb and run up the middle, which is something defenses can exploit.

i have no idea why we didnt see our d do that. was watching Osi out of position and completely irrelevant to the play that much fun for PF? A d will do this in the playoffs, and everyone will copy it until Washington decides to not jeopardize the QB. but yeah, i was dumbfounded by it, its almost like teams respect RG3 so much, they dont want to hit him if he doesnt have the ball. **** THAT! lol, its legal to light up the QB on those option plays regardless of having teh ball or not

This is true, whenever they ran that option fake hand-off crap, RG3 should have been on his back staring up at the lights.

Harooni
12-30-2012, 11:57 PM
ok Harooni it is a gimmick this is a bs offense. DID YOU SEE when Dallas stopped Morris??? RG3 didn't know what the hell to do. Romo and Eli are the best qb's in the division and it';s not close... you know there is more than one way to skin a cat , and wave of the future is option qb's

Eliscruzzz
12-30-2012, 11:57 PM
He has to be accounted for his running ability, which opens that one-read passing offense they run. Everyone is so afraid of the run that the safety is always cheating in the backfield. It is a real effective offense because of the threat of the run by Morris and RG3, they feed each other.So what?? defenses started to figure it out they stopped Morris the 1st half and RG3 did NOTHING!!! Nothing!!! All his throws were terrible, then Morris got going and look what happened. Teams just need to hit stop Morris and RG3 is basically Mike Vick..

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 11:58 PM
RG3 is obviously the better rookie, is he the better QB? no but it's still early to tell

krankeybluechick
12-30-2012, 11:59 PM
You honestly think he's better then Eli and Romo??? Please stop drinking the RG3 bs, crap.

He thinks everyone is better then Eli.

TheEnigma
you know there is more than one way to skin a cat , and wave of the future is option qb's

RG3 is the future of the NFL. Don't be surprised if he wins a SB in the next 5 years and also acquires a Nobel Peace Prize.

Eliscruzzz
you know there is more than one way to skin a cat , and wave of the future is option qb'sok you got nothing great Harooni...

Toadofsteel
I feel bad for Morris. He's the true workhorse of the team, and in all honesty, the team MVP. And RG3 gets all the accolades. Overrated is what he is...

Tebow could be plugged in at QB and still do decently. Maybe not as great as Griffin, but still be a successful QB. One read option offense, lots of passes behind the LOS that are harder to screw up, and of course the aforementioned Alfred Morris.

Harooni
if it was so simple to stop the skins all teams would stuff 9 guys in the box to stop the run, but the fact is rg3 PA success rate is tremendous.

PETEY006
12-31-2012, 12:00 AM
RG3 don't impress me. What impress me is Alfred Morris and the running game of the Redskins. Their gimmick running game is hard to stop. I'm not sure if NFL defenses will catch on eventually..

Eliscruzzz
I feel bad for Morris. He's the true workhorse of the team, and in all honesty, the team MVP. And RG3 gets all the accolades. Overrated is what he is...

Tebow could be plugged in at QB and still do decently. Maybe not as great as Griffin, but still be a successful QB. One read option offense, lots of passes behind the LOS that are harder to screw up, and of course the aforementioned Alfred Morris.+1

Sarcasman
This thread will be 20 pages before some folks realize this schtick is a parody of eli homerism.

giantsfan420

Tebow could be plugged in at QB and still do decently. Maybe not as great as Griffin, but still be a successful QB. One read option offense, lots of passes behind the LOS that are harder to screw up, and of course the aforementioned Alfred Morris.1000% true i made the same comment a couple weeks ago. u could plug in tebow and get similar results.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:01 AM
RG3 don't impress me. What impress me is Alfred Morris and the running game of the Redskins. Their gimmick running game is hard to stop. I'm not sure if NFL defenses will catch on eventually..Thank you and NO ONE respects this guy must be tough to play with a over-hyped talent...

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 12:02 AM
This thread will be 20 pages before some folks realize this schtick is a parody of eli homerism.i dont believe so. aint no one here been homering eli for sometime. people have defended him, but thats normal here. he prob does believe rg3 is the best qb in the nfce right now id bet money on it

Sarcasman

Tebow could be plugged in at QB and still do decently. Maybe not as great as Griffin, but still be a successful QB. One read option offense, lots of passes behind the LOS that are harder to screw up, and of course the aforementioned Alfred Morris.

How dare you insult the great Kirk Cousins this way?

Kez Simpson
So what?? defenses started to figure it out they stopped Morris the 1st half and RG3 did NOTHING!!! Nothing!!! All his throws were terrible, then Morris got going and look what happened. Teams just need to hit stop Morris and RG3 is basically Mike Vick..

When did they stop Morris? He had like 80 yards in the first half.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:03 AM
Morris is doing well but lets not forget Eli had Tiki

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
When did they stop Morris? He had like 80 yards in the first half.He wasn't as effective the first half and you know it.... the dude almost had 200 yards rushing TONIGHT and your praising RG3...smh.

GameTime
Morris is doing well but lets not forget Eli had Tiki
funny....I havent heard Morris bash his own team.......
who knows maybe Shanahan takes the the fun out of the game for Morris.....

Sarcasman
i dont believe so. aint no one here been homering eli for sometime. people have defended him, but thats normal here. he prob does believe rg3 is the best qb in the nfce right now id bet money on it

Lots of similarities; too many to be coincidental.

If it isn't parody it's tragedy.

Giantz4Life
12-31-2012, 12:05 AM
Wow I am sorry but when I see people saying you could plug in Tebow and get similar results I have to put my foot down.

No, just no.

To compare RG3 to Tebow as a passer is just completely absurd even when saying it's about the Redskins' system and not the QB. Tebow wishes he could have the touch that RG3 has as well as the poise and awareness. Tebow was a great college spread offense QB, nothing else, and it is time to get over that.

RG3 is the real deal. What is a Tim Tebow anyway?

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:05 AM
i dont believe so. aint no one here been homering eli for sometime. people have defended him, but thats normal here. he prob does believe rg3 is the best qb in the nfce right now id bet money on it i feel he is the best QB in the nfc right now, id be more afraid to face him then an eli or romo, both good and both have their days they look great. But RG3 is something special a specimen

giants8493
12-31-2012, 12:06 AM
i feel he is the best QB in the nfc right now, id be more afraid to face him then an eli or romo, both good and both have their days they look great. But RG3 is something special a specimenHold my ****

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:06 AM
RG3 is the future of the NFL. Don't be surprised if he wins a SB in the next 5 years and also acquires a Nobel Peace Prize.

I concur! I hear he's working on a cure for cancer during halftimes; the extended SB half time should be just enough time.....

TheEnigma
12-31-2012, 12:07 AM
i feel he is the best QB in the nfc right now, id be more afraid to face him then an eli or romo, both good and both have their days they look great. But RG3 is something special a specimen

Perhaps his ancestors are ancient aliens? It would explain the unusual way he slithers his tongue and his uncanny ability to run with the football and sell deceit to normal football players unlike him.

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:07 AM
He wasn't as effective the first half and you know it.... the dude almost had 200 yards rushing TONIGHT and your praising RG3...smh.

You think RG3 threat of running had nothing to do with Morris being effective? Take off your homer glasses.

poppa smurph
12-31-2012, 12:08 AM
He has to be accounted for his running ability, which opens that one-read passing offense they run. Everyone is so afraid of the run that the safety is always cheating in the backfield. It is a real effective offense because of the threat of the run by Morris and RG3, they feed each other.RG running is the last option in the series of everything starting from the pre-snap read.
This offense will only get trickier to defend.

Harooni
Wow I am sorry but when I see people saying you could plug in Tebow and get similar results I have to put my foot down.

No, just no.

To compare RG3 to Tebow as a passer is just completely absurd even when saying it's about the Redskins' system and not the QB. Tebow wishes he could have the touch that RG3 has as well as the poise and awareness. Tebow was a great college spread offense QB, nothing else, and it is time to get over that.

RG3 is the real deal. What is a Tim Tebow anyway? they really feel this way its crazy, its like they are stuck in the year 2000

Eliscruzzz
Morris is doing well but lets not forget Eli had Tikilol I'll just stop right here....have you taken into account who is coaching Morris and has the ability to make him play the style of offense he wants??? Did Tiki have this chance??? Did Eli have that chance??? Sorry Harooni your not making sense. Think a little before you go out on a limb a say crap about a qb that has not done ANYTHING yet!!!

gumby74
Actually this thread wreaks of Giggles. :popcorn:

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:10 AM
RG running is the last option in the series of everything starting from the pre-snap read.
This offense will only get trickier to defend.

Can't explain this to some homers. Teams will have to adapt, get faster defenders, blow up RG3 every play, etc.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:11 AM
You think RG3 threat of running had nothing to do with Morris being effective? Take off your homer glasses.Not saying RG3 doesn't deserves some credit but he is not the best QB in the division...that's all not ready to crown the kid yet. He makes one read and throws 5 yards.... That is not a quarterback. A quarterback can make tough throws.

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Lots of similarities; too may to be coincidental.

If it isn't parody it's tragedy.lol, its a tragedy in many ways

Harooni
Perhaps his ancestors are ancient aliens? It would explain the unusual way he slithers his tongue and his uncanny ability to run with the football and sell deceit to normal football players unlike him. he does resemble an ancient Pharaoh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Pharaoh.svg/220px-Pharaoh.svg.png

Eliscruzzz
Can't explain this to some homers. Teams will have to adapt, get faster defenders, blow up RG3 every play, etc.Now we're homers cause we take everything into account?? Yeah keep being the unbiased Giants fan that's real cool...

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Not saying RG3 doesn't deserves some credit but he is not the best QB in the division...that's all not ready to crown the kid yet. He makes one read and throws 5 yards.... That is not a quarterback. A quarterback can make tough throws.

He is a QB, running and throwing in a system that fits him. We can call it a gimmick, but right now its pretty damn effective. Hopefully, the Giants (That's right screw the other teams) develop a system to stop it, because its damn annoying to watch.

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 12:14 AM

No, just no.

RG3 is the real deal. What is a Tim Tebow anyway?wait, so correct me where its not similar. Tebow, ran spread option offense in Denver. Team led NFL in rushing yards. Win division, make playoffs. Less than 3k passing yards....whats not similar there? obviously tebow isnt similar player to rg3 in terms of passing ability. that doesnt make the above untrue.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:15 AM
Actually this thread wreaks of Giggles. :popcorn: nah giggles is a one of a kind , his thread about how he had a dream that every year we would start off 6-2 and then collapse was a thing of beauty

Kez Simpson
Now we're homers cause we take everything into account?? Yeah keep being the unbiased Giants fan that's real cool...

Why are you mad? RG3 is no Vick as you say, Vick was never as effective as RG3 even in his best year.

Eliscruzzz
He is a QB, running and throwing in a system that fits him. We can call it a gimmick, but right now its pretty damn effective. Hopefully, the Giants (That's right screw the other teams) develop a system to stop it, because its damn annoying to watch.Same was said about Vick, Young, and Cam we will see...I'm not buying that crap. You saw tonight when he had to make throws he kinda choke and was over throwing people.

Toadofsteel
How dare you insult the great Kirk Cousins this way?

Kirk Cousins is a garbage QB. I mean, who did he beat, the browns or something? Aren't they a D-III team?

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 12:16 AM
wait, so correct me where its not similar. Tebow, ran spread option offense in Denver. Team led NFL in rushing yards. Win division, make playoffs. Less than 3k passing yards....whats not similar there? obviously tebow isnt similar player to rg3 in terms of passing ability. that doesnt make the above untrue.bump bc im curious g4l response

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Now we're homers cause we take everything into account?? Yeah keep being the unbiased Giants fan that's real cool... come on EC you are saying plug in Tewbow and same result, dont you think thats a little RG3 bashing right there? maybe a little too blind homerish?

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:17 AM
Same was said about Vick, Young, and Cam we will see...I'm not buying that crap. You saw tonight when he had to make throws he kinda choke and was over throwing people.

At least he didn't turn it over like Romo. Besides he is playing injured and is still effective, which is scary. And lets get my position clear, I don't like their offense, that doesn't mean it isn't effective.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:17 AM
Why are you mad? RG3 is no Vick as you say, Vick was never as effective as RG3 even in his best year.He wasn't??? Why cause Vick didn't have only 5 ints..... lol Vick to me is way more dangerous then RG3, not now but when he first started he was a magician getting out of **** llok up the divisional round GB game,

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:18 AM

No, just no.

I said he'd be a good backup to RG3, not trying to replace him... I also said in the thread he wouldn't match Griffin's production, but he would still thrive in the system...

poppa smurph
Not saying RG3 doesn't deserves some credit but he is not the best QB in the division...that's all not ready to crown the kid yet. He makes one read and throws 5 yards.... That is not a quarterback. A quarterback can make tough throws.It's the whole offense + the playmakers in it, that includes the OL.
When all that's clicking...there is no tough throw.

TheEnigma
he does resemble an ancient Pharaoh

Maybe he is Ramesses II reincarnated? They both accomplished great feats early on in their age. Eli's descendants were probably just barbaric filth.

giantsfan420
come on EC you are saying plug in Tewbow and same result, dont you think thats a little RG3 bashing right there? maybe a little too blind homerish?who said same result? similar results and thats just historically correct. Tebow led a spread option offense to the best rushing attack in the league while throwing under 3k yards and making the playoffs. tebow threw what, 6 ints last yr??? very similar, bc the offenses were both spread option read offenses. anyone who cant concede this is a rg3 homer imo, harooni lol

Eliscruzzz
come on EC you are saying plug in Tewbow and same result, dont you think thats a little RG3 bashing right there? maybe a little too blind homerish?I never said ANYTHING about Tebow please show me....

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:20 AM
He is a QB, running and throwing in a system that fits him. We can call it a gimmick, but right now its pretty damn effective. Hopefully, the Giants (That's right screw the other teams) develop a system to stop it, because its damn annoying to watch.

I must have missed the games where the Giants got blown out by the Redskins because their crappy defense was having so much trouble deciphering the unbelievably complicated and tricky Redskin offensive system.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:22 AM
Why are you mad? RG3 is no Vick as you say, Vick was never as effective as RG3 even in his best year.

As true as this is it's really just damning him with faint praise.

He's a better QB than Vick is not a compliment.

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:22 AM
I must have missed the games where the Giants got blown out by the Redskins because their crappy defense was having so much trouble deciphering the unbelievably complicated and tricky Redskin offensive system.

Maybe it was OSI and Tuck who found it complicated and tricky, either way they both are to slow to catch RGIII on the outside.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:23 AM
I never said ANYTHING about Tebow please show me.... my mistake must have been another poster.

now we have to get rid of this stone aged slightly racist theory that only slow lead footed planted in qb's win sb's. that is over now , its the new gen and they are more athletic.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:23 AM
my mistake must have been another poster.

now we have to get rid of this stone aged slightly racist theory that only slow lead footed planted in qb's win sb's. that is over now , its the new gen and they are more athletic.
maybe wait till one wins one to make that comment...

Buddy333
12-31-2012, 12:24 AM
Not to take anything away from the rookie as he had a great season, but they do not run a traditional offense and teams will figure it out in the offseason. The thing that could be scary about that team is their defense. They got better as the year wen on without two star players.

Manning
12-31-2012, 12:25 AM
RGIII and I are one of only 32 people who can do what we do.

poppa smurph
He wasn't??? Why cause Vick didn't have only 5 ints..... lol Vick to me is way more dangerous then RG3, not now but when he first started he was a magician getting out of **** llok up the divisional round GB game,Vick, IMO never got to play in an offense that played 100% to his natural strength's, always wanted to create a pocket passer out of him for his safety.

TheEnigma

You see it too Haroonster. RG3 was destined to take this league by storm and it's his birthright. We're about to see the end of an era of "false kings" like Eli or Big Ben.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:26 AM

now we have to get rid of this stone aged slightly racist theory that only slow lead footed planted in qb's win sb's. that is over now , its the new gen and they are more athletic.I'm black lol

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:26 AM
Maybe it was OSI and Tuck who found it complicated and tricky, either way they both are to slow to catch RGIII on the outside.

Osi would find a 4 letter crossword puzzle complicated if you spotted him 3 letters.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:28 AM
Vick, IMO never got to play in an offense that played 100% to his natural strength's, always wanted to create a pocket passer out of him for his safety.funny cause it kinda seems like they are doing the same with RG3,,,NO?? They didn't cause you know why?? Cause it doesn't last in the NFL....

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:28 AM

Doug Williams says "hey!"

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Osi would find a 4 letter crossword puzzle complicated if you spotted him 3 letters.

I look at your avatar and imagine the scientist voice from the Simpsons stating this statement which makes it more funnier.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:29 AM
maybe wait till one wins one to make that comment... big Benjamin ring a bell

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 12:30 AM
Honsestly, the S&P dropping 15 is more important than RGIII annointment.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:31 AM
You see it too Haroonster. RG3 was destined to take this league by storm and it's his birthright. We're about to see the end of an era of "false kings" like Eli or Big Ben.Ok we will see what kind of qb wins the SB this year. Aaron Rodgers was the only one but he plays from the pocket in the west coast offense.

Harooni
I'm black lol lol i didnt mean you . i meant old school way of fans thinking

GameTime
big Benjamin ring a bell
talking about the "new breed" of QB you seem to be in love with....
wait till one wins an SB to make your comment......thats what I meant

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
I look at your avatar and imagine the scientist voice from the Simpsons stating this statement which makes it more funnier.

Cool. I do talk like that.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Ok we will see what kind of qb wins the SB this year. Aaron Rodgers was the only one but he plays from the pocket in the west coast offense. what a fair way to judge there are what 3-4 option qb's and 28 traditional qb teams

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
talking about the "new breed" of QB you seem to be in love with....
wait till one wins an SB to make your comment......thats what I meant i see big ben using his feet shaking off tacles and scrambling for yards and designed option and run plays for him.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
what a fair way to judge there are what 3-4 option qb's and 28 traditional qb teams

Yeah but you can't count the Rams, Lions, Jets, Chiefs, Cardinals or Browns so there's that.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:35 AM
what a fair way to judge there are what 3-4 option qb's and 28 traditional qb teamswhat???Please make some kind of sense...are you an alien?? Yessssss...

TheEnigma
12-31-2012, 12:36 AM
Ok we will see what kind of qb wins the SB this year. Aaron Rodgers was the only one but he plays from the pocket in the west coast offense.

RG3 will definitely finish his career with more individual accolades. If the owner of his team wasn't the town idiot known as Dan Snyder, who knows what the Redskins could achieve. I promise you 50 years from now in the future when you look up the word "demigod", there will be a portrait of Robert Griffin the III.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:37 AM
i see big ben using his feet shaking off tacles and scrambling for yards and designed option and run plays for him.
yeah..but he is not what you are talking about. You are talking more like RG3, Wilson, etc...dont back pedal now

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:38 AM
RG3 will definitely finish his career with more individual accolades. If the owner of his team wasn't the town idiot known as Dan Snyder, who knows what the Redskins could achieve. I promise you 50 years from now in the future when you look up the word "demigod", there will be a portrait of Robert Griffin the III.We will see don't you think it's a little premature to say this??? There is one qb that runs the reid option in the playoffs and that's RG3....

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:38 AM
what???Please make some kind of sense...are you an alien?? Yessssss... i am saying there a way more traditional drop back and pass qb's then option rg3 types so its not fair to say lets see how many win the SB.

but this is the wave of the future.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:39 AM
yeah..but he is not what you are talking about. You are talking more like RG3, Wilson, etc...dont back pedal now i consider BB a hybrid if u must.

GameTime
[QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;645896]what???Please make some kind of sense...are you an alien?? Yessssss...[/QUOTE i am saying there a way more traditional drop back and pass qb's then option rg3 types so its not fair to say lets see how many win the SB.

but this is the wave of the future.
thought Big Ben was the wave of the future....

Eliscruzzz
yeah..but he is not what you are talking about. You are talking more like RG3, Wilson, etc...dont back pedal nowPlus Big Ben runs a traditional offense.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:41 AM
i consider BB a hybrid if u must.

yeah....ok....
I guess if it supports your "running type QB" arguement........good one

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:41 AM
RG3 will definitely finish his career with more individual accolades. If the owner of his team wasn't the town idiot known as Dan Snyder, who knows what the Redskins could achieve. I promise you 50 years from now in the future when you look up the word "demigod", there will be a portrait of Robert Griffin the III.

My dictionary already has a picture of him. But it's under god, not demigod.

TheEnigma
12-31-2012, 12:42 AM
We will see don't you think it's a little premature to say this??? There is one qb that runs the reid option in the playoffs and that's RG3....

It is RG3's first year in the NFL. My guess is that he is sticking to the simple college system to take it easy on the inferior players he goes up against every Sunday. He has to make it entertaining for us peasants so that his story will be more enticing. Who really wants to see RG3 drop 50 whoopers every game on the opposition?

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:43 AM
We will see don't you think it's a little premature to say this??? There is one qb that runs the reid option in the playoffs and that's RG3....

No! What more does the guy need to do? He's already healing sick kids and tomorrow he's going to Congress to resolve the fiscal cliff issue.

Hater.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:43 AM
i am saying there a way more traditional drop back and pass qb's then option rg3 types so its not fair to say lets see how many win the SB.

but this is the wave of the future.we'll see watch next week when Seattle puts an end to that crap....

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:44 AM
No! What more does the guy need to do? He's already healing sick kids and tomorrow he's going to Congress to resolve the fiscal cliff issue.

Hater.lol

Harooni
12-31-2012, 12:44 AM
yeah....ok....
I guess if it supports your "running type QB" arguement........good one if you think about it he is a bit of both.

if i was to build a QB id pick a big ben mold. not a perfect QB but what a nice blend of pass and scramble ability and a nice size to him.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:45 AM
It is RG3's first year in the NFL. My guess is that he is sticking to the simple college system to take it easy on the inferior players he goes up against every Sunday. He has to make it entertaining for us peasants so that his story will be more enticing. Who really wants to see RG3 drop 50 whoopers every game on the opposition?ok your joking I can dig that...lol. I thought you were serious.

Marvelousmik
i feel he is the best QB in the nfc right now, id be more afraid to face him then an eli or romo, both good and both have their days they look great. But RG3 is something special a specimen

Larry fritzgerald had a down year while dez had a breakout season, however i still think larry is the better receiver in spite of how good dez played this year. Same goes for RG3 and ELi. Eli had a down year from what we expect of him but to say RG3 is better right now is a little bit of a reach. As crazy as this sounds, i would still take romo over RG3. But this isnt important,. I just want to clarify what you meant when you said

he is the best QB in the nfc right now,

did you mean to say NFC east?

giantsfan420
i see big ben using his feet shaking off tacles and scrambling for yards and designed option and run plays for him.this is why so few take u seriously...u just create phantom "realities"...in what world has ben ever ran an option...EVER...i cant even recall a designed run play bens ran...lmao but i forgot, goal 1 for u is to ruffle feathers, goal 2 is to talk football goal 3 is to talk accurately about football. shan't be making that mistake again sire, peace.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:46 AM
if you think about it he is a bit of both.

if i was to build a QB id pick a big ben mold. not a perfect QB but what a nice blend of pass and scramble ability and i nice size to him.

ehhh....his durability has been questioable the last two seasons....takes too many hits.....
besdies he is still so far from what you are praising RG3 for in this thread....

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:46 AM
if you think about it he is a bit of both.

if i was to build a QB id pick a big ben mold. not a perfect QB but what a nice blend of pass and scramble ability and i nice size to him.Like Rodgers...that is the only guy I can think of that has truly both.

TheEnigma
12-31-2012, 12:48 AM

He meant to say that he is the best organism to ever grace this planet.

poppa smurph
12-31-2012, 12:48 AM
funny cause it kinda seems like they are doing the same with RG3,,,NO?? They didn't cause you know why?? Cause it doesn't last in the NFL....I can't remember to be 100% sure, but I don't think Vick ever ran the option offense in the pistol.
I remember Vick running out of more traditional sets more often.
I do agree though, it's tough to keep the QB healthy over a season...which brings up the QB slide rule.
I hate that rule.

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 12:49 AM
ehhh....his durability has been questioable the last two seasons....takes too many hits.....
besdies he is still so far from what you are praising RG3 for in this thread....and didnt pitt miss the playoffs like us anyways? "Yeah, we need that qb 'of the future' to lead us to watching playoff football from our collective couches"

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Larry fritzgerald had a down year while dez had a breakout season, however i still think larry is the better receiver in spite of how good dez played this year. Same goes for RG3 and ELi. Eli had a down year from what we expect of him but to say RG3 is better right now is a little bit of a reach. As crazy as this sounds, i would still take romo over RG3. But this isnt important,. I just want to clarify what you meant when you said

He means whatever will piss you off and extend the thread.

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:51 AM

did you mean to say NFC east?lol RG3 is better right now???? Eli had a down year and had 26 td's and 15 ints cause he throws MORE!! hE ALSO has a lot more tape out on him. Are you serious??? You don't take the o-line into account or anything before making a asinine comment???Sorry misread you are right...

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
I can't remember to be 100% sure, but I don't think Vick ever ran the option offense in the pistol.
I remember Vick running out of more traditional sets more often.
I do agree though, it's tough to keep the QB healthy over a season...which brings up the QB slide rule.
I hate that rule.no he didn't but he took it upon himself to play that way, I'm just saying image Vick playing like RG3 got to play this year....

Marvelousmik
12-31-2012, 12:56 AM
He means whatever will piss you off and extend the thread.

lol i dont mind if someones opinion is a little bizarre, i wont get mad. I just want to know if he truly thinks rg3 is the best qb in the NFC. I wont argue it though. Im tried of arguing for now. I need a few days to recharge my arguing batteries. Im just curious.

ShakeandBake
12-31-2012, 12:57 AM
wow 16 pages already

Flip Empty
12-31-2012, 12:58 AM
The word "Eli" is basically a weapon on this board; drop it and watch the carnage.

Marvelousmik
12-31-2012, 12:59 AM
wow 16 pages already

all u have to do is compare eli to another qb and you will get 25 pages off of the bat. I can make an eli vs matt ryan thread right now and probably beat this.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 01:00 AM
this is why so few take u seriously...u just create phantom "realities"...in what world has ben ever ran an option...EVER...i cant even recall a designed run play bens ran...lmao but i forgot, goal 1 for u is to ruffle feathers, goal 2 is to talk football goal 3 is to talk accurately about football. shan't be making that mistake again sire, peace. he does it here and there here is one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N93VaUytd4w

GameTime
12-31-2012, 01:01 AM
he does it here and there here is one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N93VaUytd4w
still is so far rom what RG3 is ......why keep pressing your point??

Harooni
12-31-2012, 01:04 AM

did you mean to say NFC east? east, sorry

Harooni
12-31-2012, 01:05 AM
still is so far rom what RG3 is ......why keep pressing your point?? he said big ben never runs an option or designed runs what is better than providing video evidence ?

Marvelousmik
12-31-2012, 01:09 AM
east, sorry

ok fair enough.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 01:09 AM
he said big ben never runs an option or designed runs what is better than providing video evidence ?
you brought BB into the comparrison with running QBs....still what out from what the thread is about...
BB is not considered a mobil QB at all. He extends broken plays with his ability to not get tackled. Not an RG3 type QB...

oh well........good night....

Eliscruzzz
12-31-2012, 01:12 AM
you brought BB into the comparrison with running QBs....still what out from what the thread is about...
BB is not considered a mobil QB at all. He extends broken plays with his ability to not get tackled. Not an RG3 type QB...

oh well........good night....+1

poppa smurph
12-31-2012, 01:14 AM
no he didn't but he took it upon himself to play that way, I'm just saying image Vick playing like RG3 got to play this year....yeah, that'd be scary...no one will argue that.
That's because of the offense design... no gimmick at all.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 01:14 AM
in what world has ben ever ran an option...EVER...i cant even recall a designed run play bens ran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlH-tdj7YQg

come on 420 i showed u reality.

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlH-tdj7YQg

come on 420 i showed u reality.haha the fact u consider that to be something that every nfl qb couldnt do is whats funniest for me. u do realize we have that kind of play with eli right? the 2 rushing tds hes scored lol, were naked bootlegs designed to throw to the flat, or, absolute last choice, run it. thats hardly an example of a designed run play, or option play like we see from any of the qbs u say are the "future wave" lol. u showed me how distorted ur reality is, not reality ha. i mean u can clearly see he goes to throw, see its not there, and then runs. not a designed run, AT ALL. kind of an option but no more so than any play when the wr's are covered and the qb runs...not like we see Philly line Vick in shotgun, and he does a delay run, or SF with Kapernick, or Seattle with Wilson, etc etc...

btw, when u post as giggles u gotta do a better job. but to be honest, its fitting u'd post under the alias bc i literally, hand to god created the persona with u in mind. i posted how u posted here, over on the dallas and philly mb's, maybe a little exaggerated, but nonetheless imitation is the highest form of flattery and i did create giggles almost to be like u. which is why i hope u step it up next post u make under the name

Harooni
12-31-2012, 02:09 AM
haha the fact u consider that to be something that every nfl qb couldnt do is whats funniest for me. u do realize we have that kind of play with eli right? the 2 rushing tds hes scored lol, were naked bootlegs designed to throw to the flat, or, absolute last choice, run it. thats hardly an example of a designed run play, or option play like we see from any of the qbs u say are the "future wave" lol. u showed me how distorted ur reality is, not reality ha. i mean u can clearly see he goes to throw, see its not there, and then runs. not a designed run, AT ALL. kind of an option but no more so than any play when the wr's are covered and the qb runs...not like we see Philly line Vick in shotgun, and he does a delay run, or SF with Kapernick, or Seattle with Wilson, etc etc...

btw, when u post as giggles u gotta do a better job. but to be honest, its fitting u'd post under the alias bc i literally, hand to god created the persona with u in mind. i posted how u posted here, over on the dallas and philly mb's, maybe a little exaggerated, but nonetheless imitation is the highest form of flattery and i did create giggles almost to be like u. which is why i hope u step it up next post u make under the name

first off ben uses a pump fake and thats a designed run, secondly i never was or have been giggles. god thought you would be smart enough to pick up totally different styles.

Giantz4Life
12-31-2012, 04:41 AM
wait, so correct me where its not similar. Tebow, ran spread option offense in Denver. Team led NFL in rushing yards. Win division, make playoffs. Less than 3k passing yards....whats not similar there? obviously tebow isnt similar player to rg3 in terms of passing ability. that doesnt make the above untrue.

The offensive scheme is very similar. All I am simply saying is Tebow would never be able to put up passing stats and make defenses as honest as RG3. This is an obvious statement, but it changes the offense that they both run. RG3 throws all over the field whereas Tebow is limited in where he can accurately place the football. Defenses can stack the box with Tebow in because no one fears his accuracy or deep ball. RG3 makes you worry about so many more things it is just much more effective than Tebow could ever make it. Unless he regresses severely next season I don't see this changing. Tebow couldn't even beat out Sanchez or jump Greg McElroy to get the starting nod for the lowly Jets. I think that pretty much shows his limited abilities as a QB. I was just speaking of how RG3's passing abilities changes the options and abilities of his offense, where Tebow limits his offense to a point because he is far from a complete QB.

ashleymarie
12-31-2012, 05:03 AM

This is funny. LOL

flashnando
12-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Terrific passer? I'll wait a season or two before we bring out the anointing oil. He generally makes one read, and then scrambles if that read isn't there. Once the NFL adjusts to this, we will see how terrific he really is.

Thank you! that's what i have been saying this season. Yes RG3 has had a great season but during the offseason teams will adjust and they will figure it out. RG3 does have one read, thats his job. Run the pistol or option play, whatever you want to call it, and then when the defense is scrambling look for the receiver that is supposed to be open in the opposite direction or the quick slant to Garcon. I don't know why no teams have made that adjustment yet but they will next year.

RoanokeFan
12-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter?

Seriously? He "hates" rookies?

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Eli didn't play til week 10 so we'll never know. He went 11-5 in his first year starting but I know one thing for sure... he wouldn't have scored 40 in his first game.

M00KIE
12-31-2012, 01:03 PM

Re-post this in 4 years.

ryan12
12-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Sorry but this is a dumb thread :)

agreed harooni's love for tiki and hate for eli is getting old

sportsfan554
12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
My better self is telling me to leave this one alone:D dont't want to get trapped into this one.

giantsfan420
12-31-2012, 01:25 PM
The offensive scheme is very similar. All I am simply saying is Tebow would never be able to put up passing stats and make defenses as honest as RG3. This is an obvious statement, but it changes the offense that they both run. RG3 throws all over the field whereas Tebow is limited in where he can accurately place the football. Defenses can stack the box with Tebow in because no one fears his accuracy or deep ball. RG3 makes you worry about so many more things it is just much more effective than Tebow could ever make it. Unless he regresses severely next season I don't see this changing. Tebow couldn't even beat out Sanchez or jump Greg McElroy to get the starting nod for the lowly Jets. I think that pretty much shows his limited abilities as a QB. I was just speaking of how RG3's passing abilities changes the options and abilities of his offense, where Tebow limits his offense to a point because he is far from a complete QB. agree with all this i was just saying they were similar. rg3 is clearly the better passer, altho, u should compare boths stats for the year. i think ud be surprised how close some of the passing stats are...

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
They have developed a nice gimmicky offense that the NFL has not figured out yet. They will. He has a good arm but he is benefiting from a dominant running game and gimmick offense at the moment, most of his WR's are wide open due to play action. Lets see how he does when he has to read defenses. I have a feeling you said the same things about Cunningham>McNab>Vick>Newton. Some people never learn.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 01:53 PM
They have developed a nice gimmicky offense that the NFL has not figured out yet. They will. He has a good arm but he is benefiting from a dominant running game and gimmick offense at the moment, most of his WR's are wide open due to play action. Lets see how he does when he has to read defenses. I have a feeling you said the same things about Cunningham>McNab>Vick>Newton. Some people never learn.Newton is a 2nd year player... Jesus Christ! Carolina defense and special teams suck. They lost so many games this year by a fg that I felt sorry for em. I'm glad I know the truth and isn't blinded by hate.

BuffyBlueII
12-31-2012, 01:55 PM
well eli had Tiki and Rg3 has morris , its sort of similar

No its not. Roach With Braids has a brilliant HC and a great OC. Eli Manning has never had that in NFL.

BuffyBlueII
12-31-2012, 02:01 PM

No, just no.

Well the offense they are using is the same that Timmy Tebow used in Florida. It is not a coincidence that Mike Shanahan consulted with Urban Meyer in the off season about the type of offense to implement for Roach With Braids.

The problem with Timmy Tebow isnít arm strength, the guy has a better arm than Roach With Braids. It is his motion and mechanics. Tebow throws the long ball quite well and has great zip on the ball. It is the short and medium distance passes that he has trouble with.

You put Timmy Tebow on a team with Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins offensive line as well as a brilliant HC and great OC like Roach With Braids has and Timmy Tebow would be very, very successful.

Dwinsballgames
12-31-2012, 02:01 PM
It is RG3's first year in the NFL. My guess is that he is sticking to the simple college system to take it easy on the inferior players he goes up against every Sunday. He has to make it entertaining for us peasants so that his story will be more enticing. Who really wants to see RG3 drop 50 whoopers every game on the opposition?

Question: do you ever post anything that's not stupid?

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Well the offense they are using is the same that Timmy Tebow used in Florida. It is not a coincidence that Mike Shanahan consulted with Urban Meyer in the off season about the type of offense to implement for Roach With Braids.

The problem with Timmy Tebow isn’t arm strength, the guy has a better arm than Roach With Braids. It is his motion and mechanics. Tebow throws the long ball quite well and has great zip on the ball. It is the short and medium distance passes that he has trouble with.

You put Timmy Tebow on a team with Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins offensive line as well as a brilliant HC and great OC like Roach With Braids has and Timmy Tebow would be very, very successful.

Oh man, this is pure fantasy. Tebow can't throw. At all.

Griffin is a legitimate QB, his worst throws look better than Tebow's best.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Harooni is such a bad troll LOL. RG3 also had the best runningback duo this year, it sure helped a lot. And don't say Eli had Tiki because Tiki was a veteran and a captain who wanted to be the center of attention. You can make an argument that Tiki didn't like them drafting Eli because he knew he'd take over as captain.

Look at RG3's short passes, most of his stats come from the short dump off pass to Morris whereas Luck has more passes over 50 yards. It's very easy to stack up yards by dumping the pass off to the runningback especially when you have the #1 rushing offense in the league. It's a luxury for the QB, look at how good it was for Eli to just dump it off to Tiki.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Newton is a 2nd year player... Jesus Christ! Carolina defense and special teams suck. They lost so many games this year by a fg that I felt sorry for em. I'm glad I know the truth and isn't blinded by hate.

Never said I hated Newton. He was a golden boy last year, not so much this year.

TCHOF
12-31-2012, 02:07 PM
Sanchez was a better rookie than Eli.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 02:12 PM

RG 3 started & Eli didn't get into the game until mid season. RG had an offense designed around his strength running the pistol & toating the rock with the roughing the QB dangling over all in the NFL. Wait till next year when defenses line up to put RG on his backside after every snap & call me back.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
I hate Cam Newton, I'll say it. He's a brat, you know those people yhou played in high school with that if they couldn't control the team or be the center of attention, they had a fit. He doesn't seem like he wants to win, he wants to just be the center of attention.

Jet-Blue
12-31-2012, 02:15 PM

That might only take 6 weeks! LOL

Jet-Blue
12-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Sanchez was a better rookie than Eli.

I feel sooo much better!

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Harooni is such a bad troll LOL. RG3 also had the best runningback duo this year, it sure helped a lot. And don't say Eli had Tiki because Tiki was a veteran and a captain who wanted to be the center of attention. You can make an argument that Tiki didn't like them drafting Eli because he knew he'd take over as captain.

Look at RG3's short passes, most of his stats come from the short dump off pass to Morris whereas Luck has more passes over 50 yards. It's very easy to stack up yards by dumping the pass off to the runningback especially when you have the #1 rushing offense in the league. It's a luxury for the QB, look at how good it was for Eli to just dump it off to Tiki.So you're holding him at fault for executing the plays that are called? RG3 can make all the throws... their plays just aren't designed that way. He's a Heisman trophy winner and one his high percentage throws in college was the deep ball.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 02:21 PM
I hate Cam Newton, I'll say it. He's a brat, you know those people yhou played in high school with that if they couldn't control the team or be the center of attention, they had a fit. He doesn't seem like he wants to win, he wants to just be the center of attention.I feel better when you say it because I understand where you're coming from. I can assure you that he wants to win though. He's a kid... a big one but a kid nonetheless.

Marvelousmik
12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
RG 3 started & Eli didn't get into the game until mid season. RG had an offense designed around his strength running the pistol & toating the rock with the roughing the QB dangling over all in the NFL. Wait till next year when defenses line up to put RG on his backside after every snap & call me back.

No. its a fair comparison. if u want you can compare eli's second year to rg3's first. i wouldnt say rg3 is better, but he is off to a way better start.

dbreiden83080
12-31-2012, 02:34 PM
RG 3 will be out of the league in 5 years or a backup. He won't stay healthy..

BigBlueAllDay
12-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Eli had to sit behind Warner at the start. RG3 was handed the starting job the day he was drafted. Can't really compare with different situations.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 02:45 PM

One number you need to focus your undevided attention to Harooni........1,936 ....when Eli goes over that number next year you can officially mark it down as "The all time NYG QB in franchise history". How many seasons will it take RG to be called that for the Deadskins?

BuffyBlueII
12-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Never said I hated Newton. He was a golden boy last year, not so much this year.Carolina didn't win many games but Cam Newton had a very good season.

Hooligans
12-31-2012, 02:53 PM

Eli's rookie season was horrible, he almost got killed in Baltimore, and the Giants rarely won, and even rarer yet was a TD pass from Eli. RG III might be playing better than Eli EVER has. Of course RG III is the much better athlete and his running dimension does make him the QB to beat in the NFC East.....the guy led the Redskins to the NFC East as a rookie!

Hooligans
12-31-2012, 02:56 PM
One number you need to focus your undevided attention to Harooni........1,936 ....when Eli goes over that number next year you can officially mark it down as "The all time NYG QB in franchise history". How many seasons will it take RG to be called that for the Deadskins?

It will take RG III longer because of great Redskins QBs like Sonny Jurgenson and Sammy Baugh.....to be truthful, the Giant's history at QB is pretty bad.

Morehead State
12-31-2012, 03:55 PM

Look at RG3's short passes, most of his stats come from the short dump off pass to Morris whereas Luck has more passes over 50 yards. It's very easy to stack up yards by dumping the pass off to the runningback especially when you have the #1 rushing offense in the league. It's a luxury for the QB, look at how good it was for Eli to just dump it off to Tiki.

While this is a clear (and awesome) attempt to poke some less sophisticated posters with a stick, (and they reacted like puppets on a stick), the question is not whether or not Eli is better than RGIII. The question is who's ROOKIE season was better. The answer is not subject to debate.
Eli's rookie year was hideous. RGIII's is one of the best ever. Those who are talking about systems being molded for RG or that he isn't asked to do too much are ridiculous rationalizations by those who are trying to convince themselves of something they know isn't true.

And Harooni is an evil genius. Anyone who knocks him and can't see this has no idea what makes the world go round.
I pity them and their ignorance.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 04:05 PM

Hands down it RG3 he's a HOF QB & Eli was a joke. I doubt if Eli will ever sniff a SB ring much less wear one unless he's big bother let's him wear one of his Harooni. You know a career is made in 1 season; heck in 1 game on this message board.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 04:06 PM
It will take RG III longer because of great Redskins QBs like Sonny Jurgenson and Sammy Baugh.....to be truthful, the Giant's history at QB is pretty bad.

Chucking Charlie wasn't bad he owned Sammy.

Kez Simpson
12-31-2012, 04:10 PM
While this is a clear (and awesome) attempt to poke some less sophisticated posters with a stick, (and they reacted like puppets on a stick), the question is not whether or not Eli is better than RGIII. The question is who's ROOKIE season was better. The answer is not subject to debate.
Eli's rookie year was hideous. RGIII's is one of the best ever. Those who are talking about systems being molded for RG or that he isn't asked to do too much are ridiculous rationalizations by those who are trying to convince themselves of something they know isn't true.

And Harooni is an evil genius. Anyone who knocks him and can't see this has no idea what makes the world go round.
I pity them and their ignorance.

Yes, only you could see this was bait and lure. Oh, how we cower in face of your superior intellect and foresight.

BuffyBlueII
12-31-2012, 04:11 PM
It will take RG III longer because of great Redskins QBs like Sonny Jurgenson and Sammy Baugh.....to be truthful, the Giant's history at QB is pretty bad.Wow. Eli already beats Sammy Baugh across the board in ny relevant stats and will pass Jurgonsen in yards next season.You don't know what you're talking about.

BuffyBlueII
12-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Eli's rookie season was horrible, he almost got killed in Baltimore, and the Giants rarely won, and even rarer yet was a TD pass from Eli. RG III might be playing better than Eli EVER has. Of course RG III is the much better athlete and his running dimension does make him the QB to beat in the NFC East.....the guy led the Redskins to the NFC East as a rookie!No he hasn't. Bobby Gee 3 has had a good season under a brilliant head coach, a great OC and number 1 run game in NFL.

Morehead State
12-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes, only you could see this was bait and lure. Oh, how we cower in face of your superior intellect and foresight.
You're making me blush.

Thank you for your kind words.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 06:06 PM
Eli's rookie season was horrible, he almost got killed in Baltimore, and the Giants rarely won, and even rarer yet was a TD pass from Eli. RG III might be playing better than Eli EVER has. Of course RG III is the much better athlete and his running dimension does make him the QB to beat in the NFC East.....the guy led the Redskins to the NFC East as a rookie!

i agree without RG3 the dreadskins go no where , teams just focus in on morris. but with RG3 and the threat of a designed run or a PA keeps the attention away from morris.

Harooni
12-31-2012, 06:11 PM
No its not. Roach With Braids has a brilliant HC and a great OC. Eli Manning has never had that in NFL. O 'really!!!

i bet you Coughlin goes into the HOF.

Hooligans
12-31-2012, 09:21 PM
Eli was a nightmare as a rookie - RG III slaughters him...he might be better than Eli right now. This one isn't even close.

Hooligans
12-31-2012, 09:22 PM
No he hasn't. Bobby Gee 3 has had a good season under a brilliant head coach, a great OC and number 1 run game in NFL.

.....and he is much better than Eli NOW!...God knows the Giants better beef up their defense and get rid of deadwood or RG III will own the Giants for years.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 09:27 PM
i agree without RG3 the dreadskins go no where , teams just focus in on morris. but with RG3 and the threat of a designed run or a PA keeps the attention away from morris.Of course they won't be a playoff team without Griffin. Whoever thinks so is kidding themselves. I tried to defend Eli in my 1st post on this thread but honestly, Eli would have never pulled off what RG3 did in his 1st year. 36 yards against Baltimore tells the whole story.

DarkSaint
12-31-2012, 09:38 PM
This is an obvious bait thread, can't believe it is still open.
The redskins are a better team than the giants were back then. These redskins actually have a good Oline, The giants had a terrible Oline, IIRC Kurt Warner didn't even through a TD pass to a wr that year. The redskins simplified their O to take advantage of RG's strengths the Giants didn't have that liesure back then. The clinching win in Dallas, RG3 only threw for 100 yards in in his 16th game with a full preseason and traning camp. The Redskins checked in with his coach in college to asses his strengths and weakness and based their offense off it. I agree, RG3 had better rookie season than Eli, but so did Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Dalton last year.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 10:00 PM
This is an obvious bait thread, can't believe it is still open.
The redskins are a better team than the giants were back then. These redskins actually have a good Oline, The giants had a terrible Oline, IIRC Kurt Warner didn't even through a TD pass to a wr that year. The redskins simplified their O to take advantage of RG's strengths the Giants didn't have that liesure back then. The clinching win in Dallas, RG3 only threw for 100 yards in in his 16th game with a full preseason and traning camp. The Redskins checked in with his coach in college to asses his strengths and weakness and based their offense off it. I agree, RG3 had better rookie season than Eli, but so did Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Dalton last year.We had Toomer who was coming off a 1000 yd season, we had tiki a 1000 yd rusher, we had Shockey, we had Strahan(he eventually got hurt against Chicago), Seubert, O'Hara, Gibril Wilson, Shaun Williams, Diehl, Snee, Shiancoe, David Tyree, Ike Hilliard, Derrick Ward and a few others.

The Skins was rumored to have a bad offensive line before the season started. You can't really make excuses for Eli in that department, he had some real horrible games his rookie year.

radar-ray
12-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Who care's. Talk RGIII crap after he wins a SB, if he's still standing after taking all the hits he has in the tailored Shanahan offense.

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 11:18 AM
We had Toomer who was coming off a 1000 yd season, we had tiki a 1000 yd rusher, we had Shockey, we had Strahan(he eventually got hurt against Chicago), Seubert, O'Hara, Gibril Wilson, Shaun Williams, Diehl, Snee, Shiancoe, David Tyree, Ike Hilliard, Derrick Ward and a few others.

The Skins was rumored to have a bad offensive line before the season started. You can't really make excuses for Eli in that department, he had some real horrible games his rookie year.

Don't forget that we were 5-4 when Eli took over. We had huge wins at GB and Dallas. We were 1-6 with Eli. Blaming the rest of the team makes no sense.
there is no question that Eli sucked in 2004. He was dreadful. The Baltimore game may have been the worst performance by a Giants QB all time.

GameTime
01-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Most rookie QBs suck to a degree........
but there are exceptions of course as we are seeing now and have seen in the past.....somewhat

BFD.....why does it matter and why is it applicabe comparing it to Eli??..

unless of course you just like finding fault with Eli and expressing it......then so be it...

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 12:34 PM
We had Toomer who was coming off a 1000 yd season, we had tiki a 1000 yd rusher, we had Shockey, we had Strahan(he eventually got hurt against Chicago), Seubert, O'Hara, Gibril Wilson, Shaun Williams, Diehl, Snee, Shiancoe, David Tyree, Ike Hilliard, Derrick Ward and a few others.

Don't forget that we were 5-4 when Eli took over. We had huge wins at GB and Dallas. We were 1-6 with Eli. Blaming the rest of the team makes no sense.
there is no question that Eli sucked in 2004. He was dreadful. The Baltimore game may have been the worst performance by a Giants QB all time.

Kurt Warner in 2004 10 games - 9 starts Whopping 6TD and 4 Ints with 12 fumbles, he didn't have a multi td game the entire year. He got sacked 39 times in the 10 games and 24 times in the last 4 games alone. Sure they were 5-4 to start the year but it wasn't because of Kurt. He lost 3 of his last 4 games. The Giants scored 13, 13,21 and 14 points in those last 4 games. The Giants offense was already terrible and was getting worse before they made the change to Eli. Im also glad that you guys threw out some names, Tiki - he was a 1000 yard back adn eclipsed 1300 only once. His numbers didn't explode until after Eli came aboard, but i attribute that to the lack of very good WR corp. This is the WRs that giants qbs had to work with:

2004 WR
Ike hilliard 437 yards and 0 TD
Tim Carter 182 yards 1 td
Amani toomer 787 0 td

The Giants offense was terrible, the wide receivers as falsely assumed weren't that good. The line couldnt pass protect and eli had no one to throw the ball to. 2004 giants was a terrible position for a rookie qb and you are comparing that situation with RG3's in Washington? Like I said before, terrible thread..

Oh on a side note, the Great Kurt Warner threw 6 TD passes in 9 starts.
Eli as a rookie threw 6 in 7 games with the same team. Kurt Warner was sacked 24 times in the last 4 games before they switched to Eli. Eli in the last 7 games was sacked 14 times.

Same players, same system and you can make a case that a rookie Eli outperformed a SB mvp Kurt Warner in 2004.

45Jones
01-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Better rookie: RGIII or Johnny Unitas?

RGIII or Troy Aikman?

As long as we're into pointless discussion, might as well shake it up a little.

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 12:44 PM
^^ that's what I've been saying, this thread was made for the 2-3 Eli bashers on this forum to have something to participate in.

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 12:53 PM
^^ that's what I've been saying, this thread was made for the 2-3 Eli bashers on this forum to have something to participate in.
Really.....
Because you've had quite a few posts on this thread.
This thread is actually a very successful attempt to draw out the Cultists and expose their silliness.

Mission accomplished Roonster!

Hooligans
01-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Really.....
This thread is actually a very successful attempt to draw out the Cultists and expose their silliness.

Eli sucked his rookie year...he looked scared and had a hard time completeling passes. RG III is playing better in his rookie year than Eli is now - that is why RG III is in the playoffs and Eli isn't.

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Really.....

You're really good at ignoring solid numbers and stats, aren't you? I'm guessing this isn't the first time someone told you this.

The 3 or 4 posts that I have in this thread have exposed this as a BAIT thread which you just confirmed.

Seriously how old are you? Who on the internet wastes their time to "draw" people out on a public forum? Just look at your group that's doing the drawing people out. I mean a guy named Hooligan, Buddy33 and Haroonie? That's just a great group of people to be associated with. Mission accomplished indeed.

barran21
01-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Harooni is fishing don't respond to him lol...

radar-ray
01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Harooni is fishing don't respond to him lol... Yup, another loser thread. Let's see Y.A. Title vs RGIII!

Diamondring
01-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Eli has grown on me over the years, but he did not pick up the game quickly, elis growth was year by year. now at 32 RG3 is young and brilliant and dashing.Cause Eli plays more in a more complicated scheme you you you.. Eli hater...

Sarcasman
01-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Better rookie: RGIII or Johnny Unitas?

RGIII or Troy Aikman?

As long as we're into pointless discussion, might as well shake it up a little.

How did he do against Todd Marinovich?

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 08:43 PM
You're really good at ignoring solid numbers and stats, aren't you? I'm guessing this isn't the first time someone told you this.

The 3 or 4 posts that I have in this thread have exposed this as a BAIT thread which you just confirmed.

Seriously how old are you? Who on the internet wastes their time to "draw" people out on a public forum? Just look at your group that's doing the drawing people out. I mean a guy named Hooligan, Buddy33 and Haroonie? That's just a great group of people to be associated with. Mission accomplished indeed.

I don't know much about the other 2, but I will associate myself with Harooni any day of the week. A truly great Giants fan who genuinly cares about the success of his team. Not one player. The actual TEAM.
I know this is foreign to some of you who choose to root for the NY Football Elis, instead of the NY Football Giants.

Marvelousmik
01-01-2013, 09:09 PM

Marvelousmik
01-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I know this is foreign to some of you who choose to root for the NY Football Elis, instead of the NY Football Giants.

LMFAO, this made my day

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 09:13 PM
LMFAO, this made my day
You and I both know that as soon as Eli retires, they will root for another team with a QB who looks like he was beaten up for lunch money.

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 09:13 PM
I don't know much about the other 2, but I will associate myself with Harooni any day of the week. A truly great Giants fan who genuinly cares about the success of his team. Not one player. The actual TEAM.
This doesn't compute - 1) How does one become an eli fan by defending Eli? No, we root for our team,we don't draw out Simms nuthuggers and out them as people living in the past or call them simms fans because for one, we have better things to do and 2 you are allowed to root for/defend your QB.

2) How can you be a FAN of The Team if you join outed eagles fans in their childish attacks on our QB? Just look at all the people who agree with you on this thread. LOL

With that said, it should be obvious now who roots for the NY Giants and who is either a closet eagles fans.

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 09:17 PM
You and I both know that as soon as Eli retires, they will root for another team with a QB who looks like he was beaten up for lunch money. Tell that to those who rooted for the GIants during Dave Brown, Danny Kannell years. You guys are terrible at making assumptions. Can I please get a response for my post about why this thread should be closed as an obvious bait thread?

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Tell that to those who rooted for the GIants during Dave Brown, Danny Kannell years. You guys are terrible at making assumptions. Can I please get a response for my post about why this thread should be closed as an obvious bait thread?
You think this thread should be shut down because its a "bait" thread. All while you choose to take the bait and extend the thread?

Oh the irony......

And you know nothing about rooting for bad QB's. Try rooting for Randy Johnson and Scott Brunner.

TheEnigma
01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Perhaps the fish should stop taking the bait when it was obvious for several years what it really was? People poke at Harooni and he returns the favor in his own special way. When you realize how light-hearted his intentions truly are, he's an enjoyable poster.

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
You think this thread should be shut down because its a "bait" thread. All while you choose to take the bait and extend the thread?

Oh the irony......

And you know nothing about rooting for bad QB's. Try rooting for Randy Johnson and Scott Brunner.

Way before my time, but i hope you didn't miss the point.

Oh yeah i took the bait and actually brought up some great points that everyone here is ignoring.

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Way before my time, but i hope you didn't miss the point.

Oh yeah i took the bait and actually brought up some great points that everyone here is ignoring.
Your points weren't great.
As a matter of fact they were stupid.

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Here's an example. You made some silly statement about how I ignore stats when I say that RGIII has had a much better rookie season than Eli.

Well that is so stupid it laughable.......

Eli's rookie year: 7 games 1 win 6 losses 1043 yards (149 yards/game) 6 TD's 9 Int's
RG's rookie year 15 games 9 wins 6 losses 3200 yards (200 yards.game) 20 TD's 5 Ints'.

What "stat" am I ignoring?

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Your points weren't great.
As a matter of fact they were stupid.

Or way beyond your expertise to counter them,

DarkSaint
01-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Here's an example. You made some silly statement about how I ignore stats when I say that RGIII has had a much better rookie season than Eli.

Eli's rookie year: 7 games 1 win 6 losses 1043 yards (149 yards/game) 6 TD's 9 Int's
RG's rookie year 15 games 9 wins 6 losses 3200 yards (200 yards.game) 20 TD's 5 Ints'.

Oooohhhh I'm impressed.

but please go back and re-read my post.

Marvelousmik
01-01-2013, 09:35 PM

you're ignoring the system they both play in and weapons around them. rg3 is only successful because he plays in system that suits him while eli has to carry his team.

giantsfan420
01-01-2013, 09:36 PM
This doesn't compute - 1) How does one become an eli fan by defending Eli? No, we root for our team,we don't draw out Simms nuthuggers and out them as people living in the past or call them simms fans because for one, we have better things to do and 2 you are allowed to root for/defend your QB.

2) How can you be a FAN of The Team if you join outed eagles fans in their childish attacks on our QB? Just look at all the people who agree with you on this thread. LOL

With that said, it should be obvious now who roots for the NY Giants and who is either a closet eagles fans.well done

giantsfan420
01-01-2013, 09:37 PM
LMFAO, this made my daymusta been a truly pathetic day

Morehead State
01-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Oooohhhh I'm impressed.

but please go back and re-read my post.
Why on earth would I do that?

You're a silly Eli Cultist who hates anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of Eli.
You are not to be taken seriously.
(And I know its you, 420)