PDA

View Full Version : Our Official Draft Spot: #19

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 11:48 PM
We are officially the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Here is the remainder of the top 20.

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Detroit Lions
6. Cleveland Browns
7. Arizona Cardinals
8. Buffalo Bills
9. New York Jets
10. Tennessee Titans
11. San Diego Chargers
12. Miami Dolphins
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. New Orleans Saints
15. Carolina Panthers
16. St. Louis Rams
17. Pittsburgh Steelers
18. Dallas Cowboys
19. New York Giants
20. Chicago Bears

The teams in our division are in bold. The Redskins have no first round pick as they traded it to the Rams for RG3.

The remaining 12 picks cannot be determined until after the Playoffs have started.

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 11:52 PM
So the eagles and boys get better draft picks once again!

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Any mocks set up yet on the first round overall?

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 11:53 PM

Yes, and the Cowboys are the pick right in front of us. And don't think they won't notice that down in Arlington.

Buddy333
12-30-2012, 11:58 PM
We are officially the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Here is the remainder of the top 20.1. Kansas City Chiefs2. Jacksonville Jaguars3. Oakland Raiders4. Philadelphia Eagles5. Detroit Lions6. Cleveland Browns7. Arizona Cardinals8. Buffalo Bills9. New York Jets10. Tennessee Titans11. San Diego Chargers12. Miami Dolphins13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers14. New Orleans Saints15. Carolina Panthers16. St. Louis Rams17. Pittsburgh Steelers18. Dallas Cowboys19. New York Giants20. Chicago BearsThe teams in our division are in bold. The Redskins have no first round pick as they traded it to the Rams for RG3.The remaining 12 picks cannot be determined until after the Playoffs have started.Speaking of Washington not having a pick, the Rams could get very good soon. They have a decent team and a very good coach. They draft good with those extra picks over the next two years and they will be a force.

Buddy333
12-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Yes, and the Cowboys are the pick right in front of us. And don't think they won't notice that down in Arlington.Eh, depends what they need. Both teams have needs all over the field and can go in many different directions in the draft.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:00 AM
Eh, depends what they need. Both teams have needs all over the field and can go in many different directions in the draft.

Dallas will likely pick OL in round 1. Thats the common area of need, and the easiest way to screw us over...

GMAN2K9
12-31-2012, 12:09 AM

Because the eagles racked up a grand total of 4 wins, they earned that top 5 pick!!

Especially after today, that loss in philly early in the season is that much more unbelievable. Nice going KG AND BARDEN!

Overdrive92
12-31-2012, 12:10 AM
I already see Eagles fans clamoring to take Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o at the #4 pick.

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 12:12 AM
I already see Eagles fans clamoring to take Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o at the #4 pick.

Te'o in Philly would be turrible..

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Dallas will likely pick OL in round 1. Thats the common area of need, and the easiest way to screw us over...

Don't forget that the Cowboys also have a need at safety, so I can see them going with Kenny Vaccaro, strong safety from Texas with the 1st round pick.

Cloud57
12-31-2012, 12:15 AM
The eagles hate us some much they will draft players to defeat the Giants rather than the Redskins.

Buddy333
Dallas will likely pick OL in round 1. Thats the common area of need, and the easiest way to screw us over...The Giants could use a DE.

RagTime Blue

I don't think any team would draft someone SOLELY to keep us from getting him.

Unless the Cowboys take a 4-3 defensive end in the first round, I don't see how it's relevant.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 12:30 AM
I don't think any team would draft someone SOLELY to keep us from getting him.

Unless the Cowboys take a 4-3 defensive end in the first round, I don't see how it's relevant.

Indeed that would not happen. But the Giants have 4 positions I believe they can get solid players with their first round pick.

1. Alec Ogletree ILB
2. Jonathan Banks CB
3 Ezekiel Ansah DE (I believe he will be gone by then though)
4. Alex Okafor DE
5. Eric Fisher OT
6. Chance Warmack OG

I'd be happy with any of those

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Indeed that would not happen. But the Giants have 4 positions I believe they can get solid players with their first round pick.

1. Alec Ogletree ILB
2. Jonathan Banks CB
3 Ezekiel Ansah DE (I believe he will be gone by then though)
4. Alex Okafor DE
5. Eric Fisher OT
6. Chance Warmack OG

I'd be happy with any of those

I think Banks will be gone also.. Tampa really needs a CB

wrek537emc
12-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Cowboys are drafting QB first round.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 12:36 AM
I think Banks will be gone also.. Tampa really needs a CB

Yeah I believe so too, personally he is one of my favorite players in the draft and I'd love if the Giants could get him, but his definitely worth better than a #19 pick. Well maybe he will drop or we can even go Xavier Rhodes, CB. The only problem is that since the Giants always take the best player available I don';t think Xavier will be that player.

Cloud57
12-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Most teams will be drafting defensive players which sucks for us because we really need defensive players as well.

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 12:40 AM
Im on the Rhodes bandwagon.. CB is our most injured position.. Its a passing league the more CBs the better

Cloud57
12-31-2012, 12:41 AM
idk Rhodes look slow to me, can he cover speedy WRs?

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 12:42 AM
Im on the Rhodes bandwagon.. CB is our most injured position.. Its a passing league the more CBs the better

Yeah, I really want a CB in the 1st round. Xavier Rhodes is a big corner back and also pretty physical. Banks ad Rhodes are the two CB's that I would like. However accounting for the second round I can also see Desmond Trufant or Jordan Poyer.

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 12:44 AM

at 6'2 Rhodes is a physical CB, can match up with the bigger guys.. Prince & Hosley are the speed guys

wrek537emc
12-31-2012, 12:54 AM
if we go cb first round, rounds 2,3 better be oline ,LB

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 12:58 AM
Yes they have to!! Watch Kevin Red**** from North Carolina, I believe he would be a good pick in the draft. Look at Bruce Carter from the Cowboys he came from the same college and was ranked among the top run defenders in the league.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 01:02 AM

Xavier Rhodes run between a high 4.4 and a low 4.5, do you know who also runs like that and has similar size? Richard Sherman. Anyone, and I mean anyone would love to have a Rich Sherman on their team. Therefore I wouldn't worry that much about his 40, when he can bump the WR in the line of scrimmage, and also play the run. Considering the Giants had a huge difficulty against the run that would be a pretty good pick.

RagTime Blue
12-31-2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah I believe so too, personally he is one of my favorite players in the draft and I'd love if the Giants could get him, but his definitely worth better than a #19 pick. Well maybe he will drop or we can even go Xavier Rhodes, CB. The only problem is that since the Giants always take the best player available I don';t think Xavier will be that player.

Everyone says we always draft best player available (BPA). Last year suggests otherwise.

We lost a RB, WR, and CB to FA (Jacobs, Manningham, and Ross).
We drafted RB, WR, and CB in the first 3 rounds.

gabriel_1
12-31-2012, 01:13 AM
Everyone says we always draft best player available (BPA). Last year suggests otherwise.

Yeah that is true, but you also have to account that we were picking at 32, rarely people fall to 32, the ones that fall get picked before like DeCastro (Steelers). We are picking #19 where Prince fell to us, and picked him. I actually think that they have to fill their needs and pick what fits for them. Indeed with you they picked their need and it contributed well. Randle I don't think the Giants would have picked a WR on the second round if he didn't fall. They picked the best player available there. David was a need pick though, good observation.

myles2424
12-31-2012, 01:15 AM

Um, well we can argue the RB pick....but WR & CB happened to be BPA also