PDA

View Full Version : Who does it suck more for?

Giantterp
12-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Curious on everyone's thoughts

Who feels worse today? Fans of Giants, Eagles, Bears, Cowboys, or Chiefs?

I think Cowboys.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm happy we showed up for a change... only fitting that Eli delivered the final nail in Reid's coffin.

wrek537emc
12-31-2012, 01:21 AM
prob the Bears. Cowboys r cursed with Romo, so it was expected. i dont think Bears fans were expecting the vikes to beat GB.

L.T.56
12-31-2012, 01:21 AM
i cant believe the bears missed the playoffs. i remember when they were 7-1 and marshall was looking so good and their defense was just tearing it up.

P_Simms_#11
12-31-2012, 01:23 AM
I would say Cowboys.

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 01:24 AM
Da Bears

Overdrive92
12-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Cowboys by far. They were the only ones who needed no help and controlled their own destiny. The rest of us have been almost expecting this.

wrek537emc
12-31-2012, 01:26 AM
but When Romo controls their destiny, they fail.... i wasnt expecting the cowpies to beat the skins... even Demarcus Ware was lost out there trying to figure out the RG3/Morris tandem... so maybe osi isnt so bad.

Missdee1976
12-31-2012, 01:51 AM
I would definitely say Cowboys. I think most Giants fans knew we were done when we had to depend on the Lions. The Eagles gave up a long time ago and were just waiting for this season to be over. Everyone else was hoping for the best but preparing for the worst so I would def say the Girls took this one way hard.

gmen0820
12-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Either us or the Bears. Huge collapses. That's the worst way to go out.

poppa smurph
12-31-2012, 01:59 AM
Either us or the Bears. Huge collapses. That's the worst way to go out.For us by far.. our last 3 games?:mad:

gmen0820
12-31-2012, 02:01 AM
For us by far.. our last 3 games?:mad:Bears were 7-freaking1

Yikes.

Weygand
12-31-2012, 02:23 AM

I think Cowboys.

Giants fans, easily. Not making the playoffs following a Superbowl win is extremely disappointing, especially given some of the huge wins the Giants managed to pull off. Very disappointing....not like January 2009 or even January 2003....but a disappointing outcome to be certain.

GMEN86900711
12-31-2012, 02:30 AM
The Cowboys.

It's disappointing for us, but those of us with perspective still appreciate the fact that we won the last Superbowl. The Cowboys on the other hand not only extended their drought, but it's more of the same for Romo who was looking like he might be shedding that "choker" tag with what he was doing in the clutch this season.

gmen0820
12-31-2012, 02:54 AM
The Cowboys.

It's disappointing for us, but those of us with perspective still appreciate the fact that we won the last Superbowl. The Cowboys on the other hand not only extended their drought, but it's more of the same for Romo who was looking like he might be shedding that "choker" tag with what he was doing in the clutch this season.Yeah they looked dominant all through November and December. Really **** the bed vs. the Skins though.

G-MENBK
12-31-2012, 03:00 AM
Bears and Giants. Not even close. Both teams lead their respected divisions. Both not only squandered whatever cushion they had on division rivals but they didn't even get a wild card.

SweetZombieJesus
12-31-2012, 08:19 AM
. even Demarcus Ware was lost out there trying to figure out the RG3/Morris tandem... so maybe osi isnt so bad.

I really can't wait until somebody blows this read option garbage up... Take the guesswork out, rush one guy in and one guy out and hit RG3 all the time whether he has the ball or not. Let the DE/OLB decide which way he will rush before the snap and take the guesswork out, and have the guy backing him up rush the other way.

Captain Chaos
12-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Giants: Talent was there but didn't always show up. Could of, should of, would of; water under the bridge now; however, I think there needs to be some coaching changes....

Giantslb66
12-31-2012, 08:32 AM
The Giants, no doubt. We blew a three game lead in the division after pounding GB and SF.

Mercury
12-31-2012, 10:06 AM

I think Cowboys.

Eagles fans and Chief fans knew their season was over many weeks ago. I'm sure they expected their team to mail in yesterdays game. They can look forward to a new era with optimism.

Giants fans should have known the season was over after the Raven's loss. If you still thought they would make the playoffs, you are delusional. Even if they had made the playoffs, they wouldn't be able to beat a good team the way they were playing in December.

Bears fans should be more disappointed this week, their team had a much better chance of making the playoffs, but the Vikings pulled off the victory.

Cowboys fans no doubt are the most disappointed. They thought their team was catching fire and going to go all the way. Everyone was setting up Romo. His play in the fourth quarter this year was a little bit like Eli of last year. (Romo was hot, but not white hot.) However, Romo was overdo for a three (or more) interception game.
And, Romo is not clutch. I'm sure they will be calling for his head for months on end this off-season.

gumby74
12-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Bears

DandyDon
12-31-2012, 11:17 AM
Cowboys fans are used to it by now. I just loved watching Romo thow those pics. And they weren't good devensive plays, they were just horrible throws.

I think the Bears have it worst, then us.