PDA

View Full Version : Rate our guys with letter grades this year

rtr1105
12-31-2012, 01:51 AM
Do whichever players you'd like. Ill do a few as well.
Eli: B
Bradshaw: B
Nicks: B
Cruz: A-
Bennett:B
Beatty: B+
Diehl: D
Osi: D
Tuck: C-
JPP: A
Joseph: B
Blackburn: B-
Boley: B-
Kiwi: C-
Prince: A
CWeb: D+
Stevie: B+
Rolle: B

nygfan90
12-31-2012, 02:09 AM
Eli: B
Bradshaw: B+
Nicks: C
Bennett: B
Beatty: B-
Diehl: C+
Osi: C
Tuck: C
JPP: C+
Joeseph: B
Boley: B
Kiwi: B
Prince: C+
Webster: D
Stevie B: A
Rolle: B

Overdrive92
12-31-2012, 02:12 AM
I honestly don't think anyone deserves an A. And that's not me being pessimistic.

Some of the guys you have A's for:

Cruz - Big time playmaker, one of my favorites, but had more drops that I'd like. Can't give him an A for that.
JPP - Caused a lot of havoc, but did he play up to the level of last year? Only 6 sacks? There's room for a lot of improvement.
Stevie Brown - Turnover machine, but let's not act like he wasn't guilty on a lot of the big plays that plagued the secondary.

Prince may be the only guy who I've seen get an A that deserves it. He definitely exceeded my expectations and looked pretty damn good for his first full year.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 02:24 AM
Eli Manning: B
David Carr: C

Ahmad Bradshaw: C+
Andre Brown: A
David Wilson: B+
Da'Rel Scott: D
Kregg Lumpkin: C
Ryan Torain: C-

Henry Hynoski: B+

Hakeem Nicks: B
Victor Cruz: B+
Domenik Hixon: B-
Rueben Randle: B-
Jerrel Jernigan: C
Ramses Barden: F----------------

Martellus Bennett: B+
Bear Pascoe: C-
Travis Beckum: D

Will Beatty: B
Kevin Boothe: C-
David Baas: D-
Chris Snee: C+
Sean Locklear: B+
Jim Cordle: C
David Diehl: F-------------------

Chris Canty: B
Linval Joseph: C+
Rocky Bernard: C-
Markus Kuhn: B+
Marvin Austin: D-

Jason Pierre-Paul: A
Justin Tuck: D-
Osi Umenyiora: D-
Adrian Tracy: C

Chase Blackburn: B-
Mark Herzlich: D

Michael Boley: C
Mathias Kiwanuka: B
Spencer Paysinger: C
Keith Rivers: C+
Jacquian Williams: B-

Corey Webster: F-------------
Prince Amukamara: B+
Jayron Hosley: C-
Michael Coe: C
Justin Tryon: C (F as a CB, A as a special teamer, C average)

Kenny Phillips: B-
Antrel Rolle: B+
Stevie Brown: A
Will Hill: B-
Tyler Sash: C-:

Zak DeOssie: B
Lawrence Tynes: B-
Steve Weatherford: A

BROADWAYSTORM
12-31-2012, 02:27 AM
Manning: B- Great first half but terrible off games in second half. I am concerned about the step back but it was the whole offense that took it. No Hakeem really hurt him. Eli is a QB who absolutely needs a big receiver to make everything else go. When is on is great, when he isn't he is mediocre. Last year played possessed and had more fire. I didn't see it this year.
Carr: INC - Let's develop a guy behind Eli who isn't older than him, so we can trade him for picks later ala Packers and Eagles do it all the time.

A. Brown: A - Showed Power and Patience when he played, loved him. Great number 2 with more carries. He will compliment Wilson awesomely.
Bradshaw: B- - Battled but he is done, maybe one more limited year out of him, very limited.
Wilson: B+ He is going to be a good one. Complete back. Needs to learn patience and humility though.
Hynoski: A- - Got stronger this year and better at catching the football

Bennett: B - Good first year but still raw at catching the ball. I think he's a solid keeper though but I want more of a pass catcher to compliment him. He's solid.
Pascoe: C - An overachiever, I want to replace him.
Beckum: F - Exactly what everyone knew. And injury prone bust that made one big play for the Giants his whole career.
Robinson: INC I don't know what's up here.

Nicks: C- - When he is on is an absolute beast, injuries are an extreme concern due to the physical nature of his play.
Cruz: B- - Got hit against the Steelers and his balls fell off. He is still a tremendously explosive Wr but I think he is injured too.
Randle: B - I think he can be Nicks lite, very good possession receiver with some deep ball ability. Looks a lot like a Toomer like receiver out there.
Jernigan: INC - Ok the parties over, this guy needs to start producing next season if he wants to avoid the sinorice moss label. He needs to learn from the next guy on this list.
Barden: D - What a complete and utter disappointment. I really thought he would be good. A bust for us. Carolina saved him from an F.
Hixon: B- - Good Soldier I would only bring him back to return punts and be 4th receiver, but he'll sign elsewhere.

Diehl: F - One of my all time favorite Giants who should be in the ring of honor. But he is done. Thank you for a magnificent career.
Beatty: A+ No question the left tackle of the future.
Locklear: A+ He held up great for us but I think his career may be over after that horrifying injury.
Snee: B- He needs to get healthy, has maybe 2 more years in the tank.
Baas: C+ -Injury prone center with no power. Great pass protector but hampered. He makes too much money. Can be replaced.
Cordle: B - I can't really say anything about this guy.
Brewer: INC - Can he replace DD next year at RT?
Petrus: C- - Was completely overmatched in the NFL.
Booth: B - Solid player on the left and very smart. Could play center.
Capers: INC Don't care.

Tuck: F - He's injured or doesn't care. Sounded like both. He may be done but I see another year in him and only because we have too many young guys and Tuck is not a bad influence despite his emo madness.
Osi: D - Just get rid of him already. No more drama he just can't run defend or shut up. No tomahawk chop this year, which is really what he's good for. He can go someplace else and get 30 more sacks, I don't care. I want him off the team. Completely one dimensional. Despite that still gave light years more effort than Tuck.
JPP: B - Disappointing season this year despite being pretty damn solid all around. But I love his fire. He cares. With some hungrier guys and a better scheme he is still going to be the anchor of the D.
Ojomo: INC - I LOVED him in TC and preseason.
Tracy: INC - See Ojomo, played good on ST this year.
Austin: D - This guy is unfortunately looking like a bust. But it was his first year playing in a while. But I'm not a fan.
Bernard: C - He is done but played as best he could.
Canty: F - One of the worst signings the Giants ever made. Just an awful football player, all size and no power. No heart. No brain. Nothing. Just nothing. Probably, no not probably, the absolutely most OVERRATED Giant of ALL TIME possibly.
Joseph: B - Unsung hero of the trenches. Most underrated player on the team.
Kuhn: B - Played well when he did play. Solid backup.

Blackburn: B - Showed he's the Heart of the D but lacks athleticism. Still good to keep around though.
Kiwanuka: B- - Needs to switch back to DE. Not a linebacker.
Williams: B- Had injuries all year long. Still think he's our best backer.
Rivers: C - I saw the talent but is made of glass.
Herzlich: C- - Continually overpursued and ran himself out of plays all year long. Was awfully bad at wrapping up. The leg was fine, enough athleticism is there, but needs to get stronger. Needs to be taken to the outside, probably the weak side, because he is so not a MLB. Just not. Played good ST.
Paysinger: B - Our best ST backer. Played well when asked too. Underrated.
Boley: C - Good backer when he wants to be. The other brain of the D. But took the year off.

Webster: D - Unfortunately he's old now. Lost a step or two or three. A backup now not worth the money. But great career as a Giant.
Amukamara: B - Played great after initial concerns about his fire at beginning of the year. I doubt he'll ever get many INTs though. But toughened up a lot and is a terrific press corner.
Hosley: C+ All or nothing guy, don't like him. We'll see next year. Stupid player too.
Tryon: C - Awful at defense, good on specials.
Frederick: INC Don't care.
Phillips: B - When he plays he is a terrific zone safety. But his knees are busted. Too bad, he had elite safety potential. I don't know if we should keep him. My heart says yes, my mind says no.
Stevie Brown: A+ - Man I wanted him cut in preseason, glad the Giants kept him. Glad he shut my mouth. The ball hawking thing is special. We've needed a DB like him for a long time now.
Rolle: B- When he plays close to the line and dogs the quarterback or running back he is great, otherwise mediocre and streaky. Too much money for a guy like that, can be replaced. At least he has fire. Perhaps too much. Not very smart in controlling his anger.
Hill: B+ Showed great flashes, I like him a lot going forward. Big hitter for a smaller guy. And heady player.
Sash: C - Physically overmatched, thank you but the party is over.

DeOssie: B - Had some botched snaps this year in key moments.
Tynes: B - Had some key misses in some important games we lost, otherwise was great but I want a younger stronger kicker.
Weatherford: A+ - This guy is a perfect punter. Absolutely perfect.

DemandedAce
12-31-2012, 02:37 AM
Two of you have Osi with a "C" and that just makes me laugh so hard, you clearly didn't watch any of our games this year

nygfan90
12-31-2012, 02:41 AM
I'm glad I can make you laugh! =)

nygfan90
12-31-2012, 02:55 AM
BTW the "C" is for Crap..lol

jax5338
12-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Eli - B
Bradshaw - B-
Wilson - B+
Hynoski - A

Cruz - A-
Nicks - C
Randle - B
Hixon - B
Bennett - B+

Beatty - B+
Boothe - B
Baas- C
Snee- C-
Diehl- F

Prince - A
Webster - D
Phillips - B-
Brown - A
Rolle - B

Osi- F
Tuck- F
Joseph - B
Canty - B
JPP - B

Boley - B-
Blackburn - B-
Rivers - C
Kiwi - C
JWil - B

Weatherford - A
Tynes - C+

BMW
12-31-2012, 03:24 AM
Whole team A first half, F second half.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-31-2012, 03:44 AM
Toad, how exactly does Barden get an F------------ but Beckum gets a D?

Am I missing something? Barden was balling out off control when he got his opportunity. Barden gets a B+ to an A for sure

Beckum gets a Z-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvelousmik
12-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Eli - B
Bradshaw - B-
Wilson - B+
Hynoski - A

Cruz - A-
Nicks - C
Randle - B
Hixon - B
Bennett - B+

Beatty - B+
Boothe - B
Baas- C
Snee- C-
Diehl- F

Prince - A
Webster - D
Phillips - B-
Brown - A
Rolle - B

Osi- F
Tuck- F
Joseph - B
Canty - B
JPP - B

Boley - B-
Blackburn - B-
Rivers - C
Kiwi - C
JWil - B

Weatherford - A
Tynes - C+

the only thing id change is tynes to at least a b

juice33s
12-31-2012, 04:55 AM
Only guys that exceeded my expectations this season were probably Andre Brown, Stevie Brown, Will Beatty, Sean Locklear and Chase Blackburn...everyone else kind of underachieved in my eyes

NYG4lifeNYK
12-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Only guys that exceeded my expectations this season were probably Andre Brown, Stevie Brown, Will Beatty, Sean Locklear and Chase Blackburn...everyone else kind of underachieved in my eyes
Forgot Prince other than that I agree

Redeyejedi
12-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Fans starting to turn on JPP already that didnt take long. Best DE run defender in the NFL this year. Get 1 guy that can beat being single blocked see what happens

Ruttiger711
12-31-2012, 08:49 AM

Am I missing something? Barden was balling out off control when he got his opportunity. Barden gets a B+ to an A for sure

Beckum gets a Z-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardens great game was mainly due to him being unaccounted for and all focus on Cruz. But hey, he played great and that game alone should get him a passing grade at least. Once teams realized Eli would actually throw him the ball and he wasnt just a seat filler, his play was barely a C.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 09:03 AM
Eli - C
Bradshaw - C
Wilson - D Should have picked up offense a lot faster or showed more in practice to get more playing time
Hynoski - A

Cruz -C
Nicks - C
Randle - D Should have picked up offense a lot faster or showed more in practice to get more playing time
Hixon - B Played up to his talent level
Bennett - C

Beatty - D
Boothe - D
Baas- D
Snee- D
Diehl- D

Offensive line was a big failure this year.

Prince - C
Webster - F He was cooked so many times this year I believe his career is done
Phillips - C
Brown - A Only bright star in secondary
Rolle - C

Osi- F
Tuck- F
Joseph - C
Canty - B
JPP - C

Boley -C
Blackburn -B Played up to his talent level. That's all you can expect.
Rivers - C
Kiwi - C
JWil - C

Weatherford - A
Tynes - C

HC - D When they needed him the most in 2nd half of season he waited too long to sit Nicks & give them 3 healthly WRs. Should have played Wilson a lot more too.
OC- D Too predictable. When we can sit in our living rooms & call the plays pre-snap & get it right 80% of the time then what can the opposing DC predict?
DC- F If I've said it once I've said it 1000 times the NYG will go as far as the defense takes them. The defense let them down this year but with a poor OL & WR corp I guess it was too much to bare.

TopleyBird
12-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Eli Manning: B- A bit of a disappointment after last seasons brilliance, obviously. If 2012 showed us anything, its that Eli is truly a leader of men for good or for bad, When he was playing well, so was the team. When he played poorly, so did the team. Needs an upgrade in the O-line if we want him to stay healthy...
David Carr: ...C I guess? There isn't any real justification for any letter grade here. You hold that clipboard you magnificent *******.

Ahmad Bradshaw: A- You really can't undersell what Bradshaw did this year. He hobbled out on that field week after week being our only RB on the roster with any real experience and he rose to the challenge. I simply can't think of another player who came out with more passion on a consistent basis.
Andre Brown: A Gotta love diamonds in the rough. Part of that mostly forgotten 2009 draft class and comes out swinging. That straight forward, pick up the tough short yards style of running has been sorely missed on this team for years.
David Wilson: B Its easy for us Giant fans to look at what guys like Alfred Morris and Doug Martin have done in their rookie years and get a little green with envy. I still maintain that letting Wilson rot on the bench after the tough fumble was not the right move. But still, had we made the playoffs Wilson's legs would have been fresh and we could have really pounded on tired out defenses. I expect great things in 2013 and beyond.
Da'Rel Scott: D Not really much to say here. I was vocal in 2011 about the guy getting more carries because of his speed but now we have Wilson. Sooo surprise us, youngblood.
Kregg Lumpkin: C+ Did his job fine I guess. No reason for him to stay on the roster next season, right?
Ryan Torain: D Did he play? I don't remember if he did.

Henry Hynoski: A So happy when the Hynocerous go his first ever TD after he helped so many others get their own TDs. This guy earns his paycheck.

Hakeem Nicks: C- I'm a huge Hakeem fan but he obviously was just banged up. It certainly wasn't an effort issue, but in some games you couldn't help but feel other players should be getting some of his snaps as he simply wasn't effective.
Victor Cruz: B+ Replicating the 2011 season was always a pipe dream as teams were now aware of him. Still managed to get open most of the time even though our #1 receiver was playing hurt. Gotta catch that ball before turning it up the field, though.
Domenik Hixon: B+ A pleasant surprise considering I really thought he was done after last years injury. Not a speedy guy by any means, but he certainly has great hands and runs pretty good routes.
Rueben Randle: B- We definitely have something here. By this time next year opponents of the Giants are going to wondering how the hell he fell all the way to the 64th overall pick.
Jerrel Jernigan: D Still have no idea what he is truly capable of due to great WR depth. I never really hear anything about him good or bad. But we should be getting a bit more out of a third round pick by now.
Ramses Barden: D- Yeah, don't let the Panthers game fool you, he had a poor season. They were playing like 10 yards off of him and Eli was hot. A costly mistake on a poor play call in the Eagles game is the defining moment of Ramses Barden out of Cal Poly Tech's career.

Martellus Bennett: B+ A nice signing by Reese. Really played with heart and seems like a good locker room guy. If he takes a little bit less money to stay a Giant next season then I am buying a Unicorn jersey.
Bear Pascoe: C+ Probably didn't watch him as much as I should have but he is doing his job nicely it seems. We need to look his direction more in the red zone, I'm serious. Nobody suspects.... THE BEAR
Travis Beckum: F Gross. When you get a third round pick back from injury late in the season you expect him to do something.
Adrien Robinson: ...? The JPP of TE's they tell me. Now show me

Will Beatty: A A great showing from the guy. I have many doubts about the O-line in the next year, but not at LT.
Kevin Boothe: B You gotta like these guys who can play multiple positions. Still maybe not as much push as we would like in the run game at times
David Baas: C- Not one of Reese's better FA signings. Seems serviceable enough some games, gets completely pushed off the ball in others.
Chris Snee: A- Snee had another good year. Maybe not a pro bowl year, but I recall somebody saying he is basically like the letter 'C' on multiple choice tests but with Pro bowl voting.
Sean Locklear: B+ Not to beat a dead horse but it really was leagues different when he was in over DD. 32 and an ACL tear, though. Could be it for the journeyman.
Jim Cordle: C I don't know....
David Diehl: D- Oh, David. After all that flac you get up and play anyway. Well, that's the only positive there is here. Just old and slow out there. Really terrible decision to bench Locklear for this guy. But we all knew that already.
James Brewer: C Could be starting tackle next year... man up, big guy.
Selvish Capers: ....? Was this guy who got cut and re-signed to the practice squad like thirty times?

Chris Canty: B- Absolutely dominated at times, quiet at others. Shame he had to miss half of the year. Still a tad overpaid but he's solid.
Linval Joseph: B Our run D has got to get better next year and it starts up front. I have a lot of confidence in him oving forward.
Rocky Bernard: C- Nice to have veteran presence but it was not really a noteworthy season.
Markus Kuhn: B+ The fact that Tom Coughlin had faith in a seventh rounder to come in and pretty much instantly contribute should tell you something. Could be our next Tolly, a good old boy who plays with motor and heart.
Marvin Austin: D Uh oh. I really thought he was a complete steal in the second round, but so far its going the other way. I understand he was away from the game for so long but if he doesnt show us something next season, I think the coaches will run out of patience.

Jason Pierre-Paul: A See also: Victor Cruz. Didn't dominate this year simply because teams are aware of him. Undoubtedly our best guy against the run and played with heart. Just didn;t get enough of a push from the other linemen. He can't do it all himself. I still forsee a studly 2013 campaign.
Justin Tuck: D+ Where are you Tuck? I'm this close to putting his face on a milk carton. I think he will remain a Giant in 2013 but that will be the end for him here. Thanks for the super bowls and the memories but his heart is elsewhere.
Osi Umenyiora: C- All right, I'll admit it, we got fleeced. I really thought he would play well because this was his last shot at a shiny end of career contract. Just got absolutely dominated at times by mobile quarterbacks and consistently failed to seal the edge. See also: Tuck. Thanks for the super bowls and the memories.
Adrian Tracy: ...? Should have seen the field during Tuck and Osi's more pedestrian games.
Ojomo. ....? I dont knw his first name. :/ Really, really curious to see what we have here. Needs a chance to prove himself.

Chase Blackburn: B+ Played with a lot of heart. In terms of effort, he was probably a top three Giant this year. In terms of talent, well. There is probably a reason nobody picked him up when he was out of football.
Mark Herzlich: D Great story, pedestrian player. Not much to say here.

Michael Boley: B One of our better tacklers and seems to have a pretty high football IQ. Solid guy, solid year. Needs a bit of work defending the pass.
Mathias Kiwanuka: C+ Improved his season monumentally when he switched to DE. I expect to see him there next season quite a bit too. He's solid, but I always wish he would take the next step. He was a first rounder after all.
Spencer Paysinger: D Special teams animal. I don't think he belongs in the defense sadly.
Keith Rivers: C+ Same story as wehn he was a Bengal. Looked good when he was out there which wasn't often enough. I still thnk there is greatness buried in there. I'd like him to remain a Giant.
Jacquian Williams: B+ Arguably our best LB in pass D. I think there is a place for this guy for years to come. Seems like a student of the game and a steal in the seventh round.

Corey Webster: D Okay, seriously what happened? A brilliant campaign during our super bowl run and I was expecting more of the same. Got absolutely burned and looked lost in space. The infamous Flacco throws the ball at whoever Webster is covering game proves that oposing offenses know he is not that good. Deserves another shot next year so lets not call for his head quite yet.
Prince Amukamara: A- Had a great year. Only 1 pick but thats because he locked down his side. He should be covering number one receivers next season. Gotta stay healthy, not ready to call him injury prone yet, just some little freak things here and there.
Jayron Hosley: C- I knew there would be growing pains but I still like the kid. Corner is just a tough position to acclimate into the NFL. Give him time.
Michael Coe: C Wait my brain isnt working. Was he on our team this year?
Justin Tryon: D Special teams beast. Had some rough outings on D. We need depth at the CB position.

Kenny Phillips: B It really was astounding how much better we looked when he was healthy. Great run stuffer, good instincts. If we can resign him at the right pric I would love to run the 4-2-5 a lot next year.
Antrel Rolle: A- Here's a player that gets way too much flak. A good tackler and natural leader out there. Deserves to be a team captain.
Stevie Brown: A See also: Andre Brown. Gotta love diamonds in the rough. Great nose for the ball and I really can't wait to see more of him.
Will Hill: B- Solid depth, nothing more.
Tyler Sash: C Can't think of much to say here.

Zak DeOssie: B Ever since Trey Junkin I will gladly use a roster spot to get this right.
Lawrence Tynes: B I know we are all disappointed in not making the playoffs but don't blame Larry. Blame the fact that we failed to convert in the red zone and thus gave him a huge scoring year. I'm kind of ready to have a kicker who can hit from 50 :/
Steve Weatherford: A I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Jets let this guy go? You can;t dscount ST's and ours were better this year than any year in recent memory. Retire a Gaint, bud. There's a spot for you for years to come

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:15 AM
I see some of you guys giving Rivers some bad letter grades. He played well when he actually played. I can see him being a dominant force when fully healthy.

drewz
12-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Eli: B-
Bradshaw: B+
Nicks: C+
Bennett: B+
Beatty: A-
Diehl: D-
Osi: C
Tuck: D+
JPP: B+
Joeseph: B-
Boley: C-
Kiwi: C-
Prince: B-
Webster: D+
Stevie B: A-
Rolle: B-
Cruz: B-
Snee: C-
Boothe: C-

nycisgreat
12-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Eli: C
Bradshaw: C-
Nicks: D
Bennett: B-
Beatty: B-
Diehl: F
Osi: C+
Tuck: F
JPP: C+
Joeseph: C
Boley: C
Kiwi: B
Prince: B+
Webster: F
Stevie B: A
Rolle: B-

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 11:31 AM

Beckum didn't get enough of a chance to screw up... to be completely honest I should have given him an INC grade...

Roosevelt
12-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Some of you are too much.

Giving Diehl an F while the guys playing with a MCL strain. WTF? The guy played hurt.

And some of you are giving Corey a higher grade.

Messed up.

nycisgreat
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM

Giving Diehl an F while the guys playing with a MCL strain. WTF? The guy played hurt.

Messed up.

Many guys played hurt this season. Many with MCL strains. IMO he hasn't performed well before the injury either.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 11:44 AM
Whole team A first half, F second half.
there you go...
team effort in winning and losing...
coaching staff included

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:31 PM

Messed up.

Diehl was bad before he got the MCL sprain. Locklear came in when Diehl went down and the line improved dramatically. Plus Bennett was able to run free not having to shadow Diehl all over the place.

And I gave Webster an F-------- too...

ShakeandBake
12-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Beckum didn't get enough of a chance to screw up... to be completely honest I should have given him an INC grade...

How could you grade bradshaw the lowest out of all 3 of our backs? The guy was falling apart this year yet still managed to put up a 1,000 yard season. David Wilson and Bradshaw got about the same carries yesterday and Bradshaw still put up more yards in a knee brace. Give me a break!

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Eli Manning: B
David Carr: C

Ahmad Bradshaw: C+
Andre Brown: A
David Wilson: B+
Da'Rel Scott: D
Kregg Lumpkin: C
Ryan Torain: C-

Henry Hynoski: B+

Hakeem Nicks: B
Victor Cruz: B+
Domenik Hixon: B-
Rueben Randle: B-
Jerrel Jernigan: C
Ramses Barden: F----------------

Martellus Bennett: B+
Bear Pascoe: C-
Travis Beckum: D

Will Beatty: B
Kevin Boothe: C-
David Baas: D-
Chris Snee: C+
Sean Locklear: B+
Jim Cordle: C
David Diehl: F-------------------

Chris Canty: B
Linval Joseph: C+
Rocky Bernard: C-
Markus Kuhn: B+
Marvin Austin: D-

Jason Pierre-Paul: A
Justin Tuck: D-
Osi Umenyiora: D-
Adrian Tracy: C

Chase Blackburn: B-
Mark Herzlich: D

Michael Boley: C
Mathias Kiwanuka: B
Spencer Paysinger: C
Keith Rivers: C+
Jacquian Williams: B-

Corey Webster: F-------------
Prince Amukamara: B+
Jayron Hosley: C-
Michael Coe: C
Justin Tryon: C (F as a CB, A as a special teamer, C average)

Kenny Phillips: B-
Antrel Rolle: B+
Stevie Brown: A
Will Hill: B-
Tyler Sash: C-:

Zak DeOssie: B
Lawrence Tynes: B-
Steve Weatherford: A

Pretty much right on.
Micheal Coe from what I saw was an F.
Chris Canty C-, soft against the run.
Bradshaw B+. toughest player on the team and if he could ever stay healthy could be one of the best in the NFL.
Hynoski is an A.
Cruz a B-, too many dropped passes.
Bennett B-, too many dropped passes

M00KIE
12-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Not worth the effort. :)

BROADWAYSTORM
01-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Coe didn't really play though.