PDA

View Full Version : Ok come on in

ProfessorCrue
12-31-2012, 01:23 AM
yeah yeah ok lol. lay it on.

i must confess, my confidence in romo just took a serious hit tonight. i thought he was mentally over that ish!!!! that wasTHE total ultimate f up!! he had me fooled!!!!! wtf!!!! is it possible you people are correct in the CHOKE assessment?
i dont think i EVER been this angry at romo...

defense played like ish to but this is on romo.

so whatever, ill eat crow now

G-MENBK
12-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Eh, I'll give you props: you didn't run away with your tail between your legs.

Misery loves company..so might as well pound a few and hope Seattle takes care of business.

Cheers!

ccolwell
12-31-2012, 01:59 AM
To be honest when the Cowboys lost all I could think of was your " very quiet in here" post and how pissed it made me. It is all in fun though thanks for posting here and have a good offseason and hope to see you next year!

BMW
12-31-2012, 02:22 AM
Want the redskins to get destroyed by the seahawks so the media would shut up about rg3.

NYCDBS
12-31-2012, 03:44 AM

i must confess, my confidence in romo just took a serious hit tonight. i thought he was mentally over that ish!!!! that wasTHE total ultimate f up!! he had me fooled!!!!! wtf!!!! is it possible you people are correct in the CHOKE assessment?

You know what Crue I'm on vacation in Vail and no matter what happened tonight I was going to wait until the new year to respond but you are a class act my friend... That's all I've got to say we both are fans of teams that seriously disappointed this year.

miked1958
12-31-2012, 05:39 AM
Cre it was very painful for you cowboy fans tonight to have a 3rd winner take all game in past 4 yrs and fail to each of the 3 div foes. On the bright side at least the bears and Vikings won and your failure didnt allow the giants to get into the playoffs lol

miked1958
12-31-2012, 05:40 AM
Had that happened I think a lot of cowboys fans would have been on suicide watch

giantyankee1976
12-31-2012, 08:05 AM

you're weird man, I hate/like you... ugh

oh well pound some beers with us and wait til next year.

the irony of this:

NYG, DAL and PHI once the proud NFCE leaders have to make way for that scum out of VA.

disgusting.

Die-Hard
12-31-2012, 08:48 AM
Props for showing up. Now we've gotta root for Seattle!

ibbill
12-31-2012, 09:08 AM

Romo has proven he is a choke sorry about that. Glad you came back see you next year. Dam hope the egals dont get a QB like RG division is tough enough

ShakeandBake
12-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Hahahaha you were wrong yet again Crue, see your trollin *** next year

Dwinsballgames
12-31-2012, 10:06 AM
At least you came and took your lumps. have a good off-season and get yourself a new QB who doesn't choke in the big games.

Moke
12-31-2012, 10:09 AM

Good. I hate you

Giantz4Life
12-31-2012, 05:26 PM

I miss "cruehead". He was so much more unlikable and easier to hate. Why are you doing this to us? Who is this ProfessorCrue making classy crow eating posts?

Anyways, see ya next year.

Rusty192
12-31-2012, 06:35 PM
I actually feel bad for Romo. Everyone hates him. Poor guy just can't do it.

Parademon
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Once & for all, can we all agree that Romo is the modern day Danny White, Great in non pressure games but chokes when the pressure is on. Believe he is now 1-6 in playoffs & winner takes NFCE Title games.

Beat the Eagles in WC rd 2009
Lost to Vikings in 09' div rd
Lost to Seattle in 06' WC game
Lost to NY Giants in 07' div rd
Lost to Eagles in 05' NFCE title game
Lost to Giants in 11' NFCE title game
Lost to Skins in 12' NFCE title game

Lahoo-zaher!

ProfessorCrue
12-31-2012, 09:34 PM
Once & for all, can we all agree that Romo is the modern day Danny White, Great in non pressure games but chokes when the pressure is on. Believe he is now 1-6 in playoffs & winner takes NFCE Title games.

Beat the Eagles in WC rd 2009
Lost to Vikings in 09' div rd
Lost to Seattle in 06' WC game
Lost to NY Giants in 07' div rd
Lost to Eagles in 05' NFCE title game
Lost to Giants in 11' NFCE title game
Lost to Skins in 12' NFCE title game

Lahoo-zaher!

no, dont be comparing romo to white. while white never got the team to sb(technically he did when staubach went down in a title game), he did get the team to playoffs n won numerous playoff games. something romo aint done, so dont be comparing the two

Rusty192
12-31-2012, 10:56 PM
no, dont be comparing romo to white. while white never got the team to sb(technically he did when staubach went down in a title game), he did get the team to playoffs n won numerous playoff games. something romo aint done, so dont be comparing the twoHow much of the failures do you put on Romo, or the boneheads he throws too, Garrett being inept, Jerruh screwing the team over etc...

I don't follow the Cowboys obviously so I'm interested in the intricacies of the issue.