PDA

View Full Version : Andre Brown and David Wilson

Piddy283
12-31-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm excited to see this duo next season. Brown's injuries worry me, but if these guys can remain reasonably healthy we have a good, young RB tandem with styles that compliment each others very well.

Captain Chaos
12-31-2012, 07:21 AM
Brown had a broken leg, while a serious injury he can come back and he was certainly missed in the second half. Wilson will grow into a solid RB.

fourth&forever
12-31-2012, 08:15 AM
I like it too. I hope they have Wilson working on blocking ALL off-season. The only part of his game thats missing.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm excited to see this duo next season. Brown's injuries worry me, but if these guys can remain reasonably healthy we have a good, young RB tandem with styles that compliment each others very well.

I use Bradshaw as spot player behind Wilson. Brown's history is one serious injury after another then another & again another. Don't put much stock in him for 16+ games every year. He's never done it before.

giantyankee1976
12-31-2012, 08:29 AM
I just want a Power-back/ Speed-Back tandem.

Someone to pick up those 3rd and shorts and someone who can possibly bust one for 6+1

BUT FIRST:

Shore up the sometimey O-Line please.

Zaggs
12-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Brown seemed to run harder than Bradshaw and Wilson can bust open any play. If Bradshaw is still going to be the featured back, the need to bring his carries down so he can survive a season.

Mercury
12-31-2012, 09:10 AM
Bradshaw should either retire while he can still walk, or he should take on the third back role, which he could probably handle for a few more years. And a fourth running back should be found who can step in if injuries occur, as Bradshaw should not take on a starting role again.

RoanokeFan
12-31-2012, 09:15 AM

You have to be careful after an injury, but a broken leg is not all that complicated and he was on short time IR "in case." I think we will start next season with Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson (alphabetical list) as the RBs If they keep a 4th, I'd like to see Lumpkin get an opportunity.

Whoever the back are, we need to fix the right side of the O-Line.

JayMas9
12-31-2012, 09:21 AM
I love Andre Brown's vision as a runner.

slipknottin
12-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Bradshaw, Brown, Wilson, and Scott is a really nice set of HBs.

Hopefully means they can rely less on bradshaw keeping him healthy.

nycisgreat
12-31-2012, 10:12 AM

I like Andre Brown, but I think he is to fragile. I am not talking about his broken leg, but I am talking about his susceptibility for concussions. He miss a few games this season due to concussions. On two separate occasions. I am little leery about that.