PDA

View Full Version : So depressed

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm so depressed this morning, knowing that I'm not going to be able to see my beloved Giants play again is sickening. Knowing how great we could've and should've have been is just gut wrenching. Hopefully we bring in some new blood and these guys come back hungrier next season.

Moke
12-31-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm so depressed this morning, knowing that I'm not going to be able to see my beloved Giants play again is sickening. Knowing how great we could've and should've have been is just gut wrenching. Hopefully we bring in some new blood and these guys come back hungrier next season.

Hey man, if you love football... we have tons of great games to watch this postseason. Look at the Vikings, Seattle, Colts, and Broncos in the post-season. Definitely a very fun playoffs.

If you don't enjoy watching other teams, think about the draft and things to come. Lots of players on this team may be leaving, and it'll be quite interesting to see where they go and how Jerry Reese responds this off-season.

Enjoy the New Years my friend.

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Hey man, if you love football... we have tons of great games to watch this postseason. Look at the Vikings, Seattle, Colts, and Broncos in the post-season. Definitely a very fun playoffs.

If you don't enjoy watching other teams, think about the draft and things to come. Lots of players on this team may be leaving, and it'll be quite interesting to see where they go and how Jerry Reese responds this off-season.

Enjoy the New Years my friend.

I'm not really big on watching other teams play but I have to be honest I've been pulling for AP all season long. I love AP, he reminds me of the old style of running backs we use to have before it became a pass happy league. I'll still never forget how his fumbles may have cost him a SB. The way he's played after surgery is insane. I just don't want to see GB or NE in the SB again.

Happy new years to you too!!!!!!! Be safe.

Moke
12-31-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm not really big on watching other teams play but I have to be honest I've been pulling for AP all season long. I love AP, he reminds me of the old style of running backs we use to have before it became a pass happy league. I'll still never forget how his fumbles may have cost him a SB. The way he's played after surgery is insane. I just don't want to see GB or NE in the SB again.

Happy new years to you too!!!!!!! Be safe.

Neither do I do. Would hate to see GB or NE back in the playoffs and I understand about Peterson. I really would love to see him win a SB. Guy deserves it the most. I just can't see it happening with Ponder under the helm, as much as he's decent... he just can't pull it off.

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Neither do I do. Would hate to see GB or NE back in the playoffs and I understand about Peterson. I really would love to see him win a SB. Guy deserves it the most. I just can't see it happening with Ponder under the helm, as much as he's decent... he just can't pull it off.

Ponder played a decent game yesterday but I agree he just doesn't have the skills to do it especially in GB. As much as it hurts me to say it I'm thinking it might be ATL vs. Denver in the SB. But who knows, Peyton isn't that good in the outdoors and I could see then losing to NE in a bad weather game. ATL is really good at home but they tend to collapse also.

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Ponder played a decent game yesterday but I agree he just doesn't have the skills to do it especially in GB. As much as it hurts me to say it I'm thinking it might be ATL vs. Denver in the SB. But who knows, Peyton isn't that good in the outdoors and I could see then losing to NE in a bad weather game. ATL is really good at home but they tend to collapse also.

Atlanta can win because of the inexperienced teams in the NFC. Other than that, it'll be tough. Seattle looks good, the Packers could catch fire... I really think Atlanta could get bounced, but that all depends on the match-ups.

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 11:10 AM
Atlanta can win because of the inexperienced teams in the NFC. Other than that, it'll be tough. Seattle looks good, the Packers could catch fire... I really think Atlanta could get bounced, but that all depends on the match-ups.

The redskins are looking pretty dang good to. I was telling me son wouldn't it be crazy if somehow the skins played against the colts in the SB.

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:11 AM
The redskins are looking pretty dang good to. I was telling me son wouldn't it be crazy if somehow the skins played against the colts in the SB.

I think Seattle can win that game, but that might be battle of the QBs as in the teams look fairly similar throughout the board.

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 11:34 AM
I think Seattle can win that game, but that might be battle of the QBs as in the teams look fairly similar throughout the board.

Seattle has a better D defense and they're pretty solid on both lines. I think Seattle can win too. That's going to be a great game. I'm looking forward to the Colts, Ravens game too.

titwio
12-31-2012, 01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcT7sseLZI

This should help with your depression...Your welcome.

GIANTSED101
12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcT7sseLZI

This should help with your depression...Your welcome.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm so depressed this morning, knowing that I'm not going to be able to see my beloved Giants play again is sickening. Knowing how great we could've and should've have been is just gut wrenching. Hopefully we bring in some new blood and these guys come back hungrier next season.So next year when we have another of the typical Coughlin 2nd half collapses, are you going to be on suicide watch? I guess your expectations are too high.