PDA

View Full Version : In all my years watching professional football

DemandedAce
12-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Have I never seen such horrible officiating. Between those god awful calls on the field and Gilbride's inexplicable pass on first down when we should be running the clock out, the game could very easily have swayed. Just awful refs, thankfully the Giants came to play today, ALL AREAS OF US CAME TO PLAY for once, this is what happens when they all show up; we win!

And I will eat my crow (happily) that Tuck FINALLY showed up in a big way, glad to have you back big guy, don't go soft on us again! :)

Idkaname
12-24-2011, 04:50 PM
truly bull
We were mean't to win that game and the refs couldn't change it suck on that REFS and REX!

Pksoze
12-24-2011, 04:52 PM
I agree every big call went the Jets way and they still got tuned up.

NYG 5
12-24-2011, 04:57 PM
almost as bad as Super Bowl XL.

but for a Giants game, damn, by volume its probably one of the worst calls of all time. there was no single catastrophic call or no call, but just a ton of real bad ones. ****ing atrocious.

all wouldn't have mattered if the giants had a half competent offense. throwing those quick passes are the most dangerous. the deep pass is the safe pass.

or god forbid, RUN A FLEA FLICKER FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

TheAussieGiant
12-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Have I never seen such horrible officiating. Between those god awful calls on the field and Gilbride's inexplicable pass on first down when we should be running the clock out, the game could very easily have swayed. Just awful refs, thankfully the Giants came to play today, ALL AREAS OF US CAME TO PLAY for once, this is what happens when they all show up; we win! And I will eat my crow (happily) that Tuck FINALLY showed up in a big way, glad to have you back big guy, don't go soft on us again! :)

Soft? Tuck has been injured, big difference.