PDA

View Full Version : thank you giants fans

sportsfan554
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!

Moke
12-31-2012, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the boards dude. This place could get a little hectic as well. You came during the right time. When the next season starts, you'll see mood swings like no tomorrow. Enjoy the ride!

FloydEddings2
12-31-2012, 11:24 AM
As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!

I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.

M00KIE
12-31-2012, 11:56 AM
I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.

Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.

ibbill
12-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.

guilty