PDA

View Full Version : I woke up this morning and could not believe we are not in the tournament

BParcells777
12-31-2012, 11:34 AM
I truly believe we could have repeated once we turned on the after-burners........its a shame

The NFL should take a page from the PGA and provide a WC spot for the past years champion so the new Champ can definitively say they
are the best.

We CLOBBERED two of the favorites for this tournament- GB and SFO

As a matter of fact the Giants turned a page this year in demolishing so many teams.........in the past we rarely ever won a game by more than 10 points

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Eh, whatever. It's a new year and I hope next year we can get into the playoffs when the SB is being played at the Metlife.

BigBlueAllDay
12-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Then what's the point of having past years champion play a 16 game regular season then if they're guaranteed a playoff spot on that merit? lol

M00KIE
12-31-2012, 11:40 AM
It's not like this came about just yesterday. Frankly I'm amazed we beat down Philly the way we did. At least I got to enjoy one last Giants game this year. I'm ok with that for now. Should be an interesting off season.

Jet-Blue
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM
You might need to stay up later, like to at least 4:30 PM, because they were out of it by then. By the time most of us were out of the stadium they were done!

BParcells777
12-31-2012, 11:45 AM
In the end complacency, injuries, and the leagues toughest schedule beat them down. I'm sure we once again will have 2013' toughest schedule......the NFL computer is stuck in a loop

DarkSaint
12-31-2012, 11:47 AM
Wasted opportunity.

BigBlueAllDay
12-31-2012, 11:57 AM
In the end complacency, injuries, and the leagues toughest schedule beat them down. I'm sure we once again will have 2013' toughest schedule......the NFL computer is stuck in a loop

Toughest schedule but they did lose to eveyone else in the division including the 4-12 Eagles and launched the 3-5 Bengals that were on a 4-game losing streak to where they are now.

mike kennedy
12-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Toughest schedule but they did lose to eveyone else in the division including the 4-12 Eagles and launched the 3-5 Bengals that were on a 4-game losing streak to where they are now.

Very disappointed after seeing how good they played yesterday but then again, the EAgles never showed up because of their inner unravelings. aLso see ing the FAlcons and RAvens go down yesterday after they pounded the GIants was even worse. THey could of been sailing into the playoffs if they had their heads on straight,

"someone needs to figure out this second half collapse"! ONe more yearof this and fingers need to point to T.C.

rtr1105
12-31-2012, 01:43 PM
The NFL should take a page from the PGA and provide a WC spot for the past years champion so the new Champ can definitively say they are the best. No. Winning in the regular season is part of defendin your championship. It would take away the meaning of a new seasom, if a team already clinched before it started.

BurnerNYG
12-31-2012, 01:46 PM
They didn't earn it so they don't deserve to be there. It happens.

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
I truly believe we could have repeated once we turned on the after-burners........its a shame

The NFL should take a page from the PGA and provide a WC spot for the past years champion so the new Champ can definitively say they
are the best.

We CLOBBERED two of the favorites for this tournament- GB and SFO

As a matter of fact the Giants turned a page this year in demolishing so many teams.........in the past we rarely ever won a game by more than 10 pointsWhy can't you believe it? I have been saying this since the first loss to Dallas that this year will be another collapse. Do you think next year, with the 3 stooges running the show, it will be anything other than another collapse? Mark my words, so you will not be disappointed again.