PDA

View Full Version : draft day party may be a little boring.,.. -- BRAYLON EDWARDS

MattMeyerBud
04-07-2009, 10:59 PM
I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...</P>

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

so no first rounder... BOOO YAAAAAAAAAAaa</P>

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
04-07-2009, 11:04 PM
I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...</P>

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Let's wait until this becomes true and reported by a major news outlet..</P>

romohater
04-07-2009, 11:05 PM
So you were napping and 2 diff people started hitting you and talking about football?</P>

Time to change the locks.</P>

BJacobs27
04-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Philly ESPN thing is untrue... atleast thats what the guy who said corrected himself by saying.

MattMeyerBud
04-07-2009, 11:06 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

NO! I will commense nutting my football pants until proven otherwise!</P>

Giants Of New Jersey
04-07-2009, 11:07 PM
So you were napping and 2 diff people started hitting you and talking about football?</P>

Time to change the locks.</P>

</P>

lmao lmao honestly one of the funniest posts ive ever read</P>

BJacobs27
04-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Through hours of searching i didnt find much on it but hopefully this gives us a little clarity.</P>
<H4 class=BlogPostHeader>Report: Giants, Browns Agree to Edwards Trade </H4>
<DIV class=BlogPostContent>8:05 Update - I finally got a reply from one of the beat writers (whose name I will not disclose until they OK me using it) and the news isn't appealing. They informed me that the <U>ESPN report also claimed</U> there is a 10:00 AM EST news conference tomorrow -- something the Giants don't typically do for trades. The quote I got was "It's BS as far as I know." However, by all accounts, the writer did confirm that this (apparently incorrect) report WAS made ... which has to make you wonder about ESPN and their radio affiliates.

7:57 Update - I've done as much digging as I can -- which included e-mails to every beat writer I know -- and don't really have an update. The fact that I haven't gotten a single reply from any beat writer (they are usually quick) could mean something ... but then again, it could mean nothing. They all have their own lives obviously, so they could just be busy. But to play Devil's Advocate, it seems somewhat odd to get no reply whatsoever. Perhaps they are all writing their own articles to confirm (or deny) this ESPN 950 report.</P></DIV>

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rghohd.png

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:08 PM
There was a thread a few hours ago but the Mods shut it down. It was made by non other than chicken little himself from the Panthers game SMU2008. At least I think that is what it was. lol

That would be pretty tight. He said it was for a first and a fifth but we offered them more than that before and they turned it down. Maybe it is the best offer they can get but you would think Philly can offer alot more so maybe they just don't want him. Man I hope this is breaking news when I wake up.

MattMeyerBud
04-07-2009, 11:09 PM
uhgg the rollercoaster of emotions from waking up 15 minutes ago is too much...</P>

</P>

wheres the nightquil</P>

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
04-07-2009, 11:10 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Well.. you will have to run out of pants soon! </P>

NyG718
04-07-2009, 11:12 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

NO! I will commense nutting my football pants until proven otherwise!</P>Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.

bigblue4417
I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...</p>

</p>

Geico Sports Night</p>

and</p>

Philly Espn</p>

</p>

so no first rounder... BOOO YAAAAAAAAAAaa</p>

</p>

</p>

Let's wait until this becomes true and reported by a major news outlet..</p>

</p>

</p>

NO! I will commense nutting my football pants until proven otherwise!</p>

</p>

Well.. you will have to run out of pants soon! </p>
He might just streak if this happens tonight. LMAO

MattMeyerBud
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr</P>

BJacobs27
04-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.

It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ...

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:15 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr</p>
http://www.25th-infantry-div-shotgunner.com/images/mad%20cat.jpg

Kase-1
Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009.

It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ......Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL

NyG718
Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009. It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ...Ok but this deal is actually possible, more possible than any other in the league right now.Is it so wrong to be ecstatic we might get another deep threat???

NyG718
04-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009. It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ......Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL
Lol damn homie, pass me the blunt already lol

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:19 PM

It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ......Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL

No, better. 2 2nd's and a 7th. Plus they gave us their first rounder.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
04-07-2009, 11:20 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Yeah right, he will probably put it in a calendar for all to see! lol. I had the mis fortune of seeing the other created thing. And I thought some of Harooni's stuff is bad! [:P]</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-07-2009, 11:22 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Yeah right, he will probably put it in a calendar for all to see! lol. I had the mis fortune of seeing the other created thing. And I thought some of Harooni's stuff is bad! [:P]</P>

</P>

</P>

wait weren't u the mod that was sending me naked pics in respsonse to the calender, asking me to call u Mod Sexy</P>

</P>

was that u or Mod M?</P>

NyG718
04-07-2009, 11:24 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

wait weren't u the mod that was sending me naked pics in respsonse to the calender, asking me to call u Mod Sexy</P>

</P>

was that u or Mod M?</P>LMAO

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Speaking of that calendar???

ibleedblue85
04-07-2009, 11:26 PM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

was that u or Mod M?</P>

</P>

probably Mod M</P>

Kase-1
04-07-2009, 11:26 PM

LOL, simply hysterical my dude

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:30 PM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/dylanm13/pothead.gif

Kase-1
04-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Exactly.Screw what anyone else says be optimistic.I know this deal will happen, and if/when it does tommorrow all the nay sayers will be sitting in their chairs looking stupid for not believing.And im not saying believing the rumors, but believing he will be in a blue uniform in 2009. It's not about being optimistic or not, it's about being factual. Anyone can blog or write on a MB. Would you not care if there was 1240 threads about "Calvin Johnson deal to Giants done?" ......Wait we got Calvin for a 1st and 7th????? LOL
Lol damn homie, pass me the blunt already lol
LOL if you're at the draft day, many L's will be passed

Guess I shoulda posted the earlier one in red, LOL

Kase-1
04-07-2009, 11:32 PM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/dylanm13/pothead.gif

LOL that was f'n great!!!!

bigblue4417
04-07-2009, 11:32 PM
http://i-love-disney.com/disney-gallery/albums/new-extras/goodnight/Baby_Dumbo_goodnight.gif

LOL

ibleedblue85
04-07-2009, 11:35 PM
http://i-love-disney.com/disney-gallery/albums/new-extras/goodnight/Baby_Dumbo_goodnight.gif

LOL
</P>

LOL if i wasnt meeting your WIFE at Harooni's id seriously question your sexuality once again lol</P>

crooza172
04-07-2009, 11:51 PM
I doubt it's true....it would be everywhere if it was....the fact we can't find anything on it means this was a false report......sorry to kill anyones hopes

Manning2Shock803
04-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I doubt it's true....it would be everywhere if it was....the fact we can't find anything on it means this was a false report......sorry to kill anyones hopes
</P>

We'll see in about10 hours.</P>

bandwgn86
04-08-2009, 12:20 AM
</P>

why must you encorage him!!!!i'm not looking past this post....i no like calender. </P>

romohater
04-08-2009, 12:39 AM
</P>

why must you encorage him!!!!i'm not looking past this post....i no like calender. </P>

</P>

Lol nice intentional walk by Purcey tonight. But they won so it's ok. Go jays!</P>

bandwgn86
04-08-2009, 12:47 AM
</P>

</P>

Lol nice intentional walk by Purcey tonight. But they won so it's ok. Go jays!</P>

</P>

lol...</P>

2-0..in the month of april. i told MMB if the jays go undefeated in April i'd drive to NY so he can kick me in the balls..he doesn't think April means much..he's kinda right but it would be worth a kick in the sack for an undefeated month..lol</P>

maple Leafs kicked NJ's *** and if it wasn't for the raptor losin woulda had the tri-fecta tonight..</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 12:48 AM
</P>

</P>

</P>

back for more eh bandwgn?</P>

</P>

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/mmb.gif</P>

</P>

any time u show up in a thread where there is any mention of it its coming out lol</P>

bandwgn86
04-08-2009, 12:56 AM
MMB please no...i didn't bring it up...please someone make him stop..

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 07:40 AM
I got hit up by two different people from my nap today telling me that the Giants have agreed in principal with the browns for Braylon...</p>

</p>

Geico Sports Night</p>

and</p>

Philly Espn</p>

</p>

Dude.... it's not been reported by a legit source. I highly doubt this is true

JerseyGiant21
04-08-2009, 08:17 AM
</p>

why must you encorage him!!!!i'm not looking past this post....i no like calender. </p>

</p>

</p>

back for more eh bandwgn?</p>

</p>

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/mmb.gif</p>

</p>

any time u show up in a thread where there is any mention of it its coming out lol</p>

I'm using the calender today for the articles thread!

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:15 AM
my source tells me the Chiefs are near a trade for him.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:16 AM
</p>

why must you encorage him!!!!i'm not looking past this post....i no like calender. *</p>

</p>

*</p>

back for more eh bandwgn?</p>

*</p>

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/mmb.gif</p>

*</p>

any time u show up in a thread where there is any mention of it its coming out lol</p>

I'm using the calender today for the articles thread!

excellent job

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:17 AM

Bobby Engram, Dwayne Bowe, Tony Gonzo AND THEN Braylon?

no way

bansaw
04-08-2009, 09:17 AM
[:O]

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:19 AM

no way

i don't know thats why i did not post a new thread on it, but its a decent source.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 09:20 AM

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:20 AM

no way

i don't know thats why i did not post a new thread on it, but its a decent source.

lol i awoke from my nap and had 3 text messages from diff people saying giants agreed...

i prematured pop over braylon, but KC is ridic

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 09:21 AM
</P>

Harooni stop lying, i will seriously cry. no more bad news today PA-LEASE!</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 09:23 AM
</p>

Harooni stop lying, i will seriously cry. no more bad news today PA-LEASE!</p>

We just traded Elisha for Rex Grossman. Eli and Cutler will now have an open competition for the starting job.

My neighbor, who writes a sports blog told me, so he is legit. However, he will not let me post the link. I am sorry.

gshepherdnyg
04-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Well if it is true it'll open up for heavy drinking during the first round and make for a very loud second round

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:35 AM
</p>

Harooni stop lying, i will seriously cry. no more bad news today PA-LEASE!</p>

no sweety, i don't lie, I heard it but only a rumor at this point, don't panic yet, maybe they just inquired about him is all.

J-GuN24
04-08-2009, 09:38 AM

</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

MMB are your SOURCES Always Correct? Because i might just wet my pants</P>

</P>

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I member of my stature does not tell lies my fellow giant fans. only a rumor at this point.
<a href="http://www.whiznews.com/article.php?articleId=25422">
LINK</a>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 09:40 AM
I member of my stature does not tell lies my fellow giant fans. only a rumor at this point.
LINK</a>

Hey, you got a link. Good stuff

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:43 AM
LINK</a>

yes its not that great but all i could find on the rumor internet wise. its nothing more than a rumor ,but looks like the Chiefs are in the mix with a new QB.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:43 AM

*</P>

Geico Sports Night</P>

and</P>

Philly Espn</P>

*</P>

</P>

*</P>

MMB are your SOURCES Always Correct? Because i might just wet my pants</P>

*</P>

na these were just friends... apparently not true..

those were the two sources that said ti was true, but it looks like it was full of ****

Steve Sommers of WFAN NY supposively said Giants were close to finishign a deal for Braylon or Ocho last night...

so who knows

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:44 AM
LINK</a>

yes its not that great but all i could find on the rumor internet wise. its nothing more than a rumor ,but looks like the Chiefs are in the mix with a new QB.

na no way, i think thats def not true

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:45 AM
LINK</a>

na no way, i think thats def not truelol, why is that, you have inside info, or are you just trying the refusal and wishing method?

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 09:47 AM
common sense...

they just signed Engram and were high on him..

they have Bowe and gonzo... adding another Bowe type WR wouldn't make sense.

Not to mention loading up for a QB that they haven't even extended OR if they really know he can survive without BB, Randy Moss, and Wes Welker?

No way, i'll put the smart money on BS and that has nothing to do with my want of Braylon in Blue

and me saying its BS is not a swipe at you rooni, just saying thats a rumor started by KC's message board version of giggles

Harooni
04-08-2009, 09:58 AM
common sense...

Not to mention loading up for a QB that they haven't even extended OR if they really know he can survive without BB, Randy Moss, and Wes Welker?

No way, i'll put the smart money on BS and that has nothing to do with my want of Braylon in Blue

and me saying its BS is not a swipe at you rooni, just saying thats a rumor started by KC's message board version of giggles
I hear you but its not implausible that the chiefs are interested in adding another quality rec for the new QB.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
04-08-2009, 09:59 AM

</p>

Geico Sports Night</p>

and</p>

Philly Espn</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Let's wait until this becomes true and reported by a major news outlet..</p>

</p>

</p>

NO! I will commense nutting my football pants until proven otherwise!</p>

</p>

Well.. you will have to run out of pants soon! </p>

</p>

</p>

Yeah right, he will probably put it in a calendar for all to see! lol. I had the mis fortune of seeing the other created thing. And I thought some of Harooni's stuff is bad! [:P]</p>

</p>

</p>

wait weren't u the mod that was sending me naked pics in respsonse to the calender, asking me to call u Mod Sexy</p>

</p>

was that u or Mod M?</p>LMAO

That was mod M.. You can't get that stuff confused! I am one of the mods who doesn't have a letter as the screen name. But that Mod M is trouble!

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:01 AM
common sense...

I hear you but it not implausible that the chiefs are interested in adding another quality rec for the new QB.*

ehhh i just can't see it, ESPECIALLY cuz Pioli has a history of using the draft. They already sent their 2nd rounder to KC so that means they'd def have to give up their first rounder and with the defense and that offensive line in the shape that they are in, i can't see any sense of it.

Hell maybe we're in a 3 way deal and we'll land Bowe [:)]

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:01 AM
mod M you now have a pm lol [;)]

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
*mod M you now have a pm** lol* [;)]

lolololol

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:04 AM
you know mmb it would be something if the browns, have very little interest in dealing braylon but are entertaining offers. lol

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
you know mmb it would be something if the browns, have very little interest in dealing braylon but are entertaining offers. lol

very well could be, but mangini is a miserable *******. HE really only wants his guys there.

Braylon is gone after this year and may be a cancer to the team, i could believe they ar emoving him definitly. Get some value for him before he destroys ur team and then leaves

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:10 AM

very well could be, but mangini is a miserable *******. HE really only wants his guys there.

Braylon is gone after this year and may be a cancer to the team, i could believe they ar emoving him definitly. Get some value for him before he destroys ur team and then leaves
Then i heard a rumor they said no to the giants and wanted steve smith. so the rumors are running rampant. so its a waiting game.

now while we wait would you mind posting some pics of your wife in those fishnet stockings?
just for me, i'm harmless you know.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:12 AM

Then i heard a rumor they said no to the giants and wanted steve smith. so the rumors are running rampant. so its a waiting game.

now while we wait would you mind posting some pics of your wife in those fishnet stockings?

girlfriend...

and ex-girlfriend...

lol they have been deleted

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:16 AM

girlfriend...

and ex-girlfriend...

[:'(] nooooooooooooooooooo please tell me you backup up your hard drive.

what you need is a vac to Hawaii to forget all about her.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:19 AM

girlfriend...

and ex-girlfriend...

[:'(] nooooooooooooooooooo* please tell me you backup up your hard drive.

what you need is a vac to Hawaii to forget all about her.*

haha i was the one who did it, trust me my man.... the surface was great.... that was about it

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:31 AM
haha i was the one who did it, trust me my man.... the surface was great.... that was about it

yeah women , who needs em!! they lie like hell.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:33 AM

yeah women , who needs em!!* they lie like hell.

haha na she wasn't a liar (that i know of)

just a major attitude problem to sum it up

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 10:33 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

JerseyGiant21
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

Don't mind Harooni...it's probably his time of the month.......[;)]

MattMeyerBud

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

rut ro

MattMeyerBud

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol

ELIistheFRANCHISE
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol</P>

Did someone say "Tag Team"??</P>

</P>

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/3d/04/7adfb220dca0be3006792010.L._AA240_.jpg</P>

Harooni
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol
lol, these woman can't handle me. grrrr baby grrrr

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 10:52 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.</P>

JerseyGiant21
04-08-2009, 10:53 AM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol

**snort**

MattMeyerBud
harooni puts the METS in METROSEXUAL

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/Austin_Powers.jpg (http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/?action=view&current=Austin_Powers.jpg)

ELIistheFRANCHISE

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.</P>

</P>

Maybe I came in on this thread at the wrong time???? Are we still talking about football or has this turned into a thread about something else??????????? lol jk</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 10:55 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
lol, these woman can't handle me.* grrrr baby grrrr
</P>

Bring it

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/istockphoto_5596157-man-in-goggles.jpg (http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/?action=view&current=istockphoto_5596157-man-in-goggles.jpg)

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 11:00 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

Bring it http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/istockphoto_5596157-man-in-goggles.jpg (http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/?action=view&amp;current=istockphoto_5596157-man-in-goggles.jpg)</P>

in your dreams maybe... and dont post pictures of LT, thats not nice.</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 11:02 AM
lol LT is getting it from everybody today

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 11:05 AM
lol LT is getting it from everybody today</P>

</P>

where is that little ****er, i havent seen him all morning</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 11:09 AM
maybe hes finally taking our advice and getting out there... or maybe he was out there last night and hes sleeping it off now

Harooni
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol
</p>

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.</p>
well i can certainly try, and 10 min later when I get my strength back I will try again. [:P]

All i have to do is think about Kevin gilbride in tight shorts and I will last all night.

(maybe that did not come out right)

meaning that thought would be horrible

ibleedblue85
04-08-2009, 11:29 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

well i can certainly try, and 10 min later when I get my strength back I will try again. [:P]

All i have to do is think about Kevin gilbride in tight shorts and I will last all night.

</P>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the ladies man</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 11:29 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

</P>

[:D]</P>

LOL</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 11:30 AM
lol LT is getting it from everybody today</P>

</P>

where is that little ****er, i havent seen him all morning</P>

</P>

I'm right here hon</P>

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 11:32 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

</P>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN</P>

isn't that what being metro is all about??

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 11:34 AM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

</P>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the ladies man</P>

</P>

That would be me</P>

bigblue4417
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the ladies man</p>

</p>

That would be me</p>
http://sistasmiff.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ladies-man.jpg

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 11:40 AM

</P>

That would be me</P>

http://sistasmiff.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ladies-man.jpg
</P>

I actually am a radio DJ here at school, so that pic fits</P>

bigblue4417
04-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Everybody's got to hear da **** on W Balls W Balls W Baaaaaaaalls.

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 11:43 AM
what? lol

bigblue4417
04-08-2009, 11:45 AM
what? lol
That was the Dogg Pound here right on W-Balls
187.4 on your FM dial
You're tuned in to the biggest balls of them all
DJ Suk T Nutts
Aiy, don't forget about my homeboy
Eazy **** in the jackoff hour
That's happening at twelve o'clock tonight
Right now we got some Snoop Doggy Dogg for that ***
This one is called Tha Shiznit
You're about to go downtown *****
Right here on the station that
plays only platinum hits
That's 187.4 on your FM dial
If you're lickin that's, W-Balls
Everybody's got to hear the ****, on
W-Balls, W-Balls, W-Balls

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 11:47 AM
what? lol
That was the Dogg Pound here right on W-Balls
187.4 on your FM dial
You're tuned in to the biggest balls of them all
DJ Suk T Nutts
Aiy, don't forget about my homeboy
Eazy **** in the jackoff hour
That's happening at twelve o'clock tonight
Right now we got some Snoop Doggy Dogg for that ***
This one is called Tha Shiznit
You're about to go downtown *****
Right here on the station that
plays only platinum hits
That's 187.4 on your FM dial
If you're lickin that's, W-Balls
Everybody's got to hear the ****, on
W-Balls, W-Balls, W-Balls
</P>

LOL</P>

Meanhothead
04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
wow . . . .

bigblue4417
04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
wow . . . .
It started out with good intentions. Somehow it just gets off track every time. lol

Harooni
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol
</p>

there is no one in this world that can handle me and JG at the same time, i would like to make that VERY clear.</p>

</p>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN</p>

Yes this is the whole thing, people think your harmless and probably gay and leave their women with you and girls feel safe around you and open up and BLAM!!! you shag them!!!! its quite brilliant if you think about it.

NyG718
04-08-2009, 01:34 PM

</P>

uhhh, excuse me??</P>

uh oh tag team lol
</P>

</P>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN</P> isn't that what being metro is all about??

Yes this is the whole thing, people think your harmless and probably gay and leave their women with you and girls feel safe around you and open up and BLAM!!! you shag them!!!! its quite brilliant if you think about it.
LMAO....did u really just say shag them lol

illmaticzeke
04-08-2009, 01:34 PM
I always pretend im gay to score some skins!

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 01:35 PM

</p>

uhhh, excuse me??</p>

uh oh tag team lol
</p>

</p>

LOL LOL LOL what the hell are you talking about!! last all night?? i thought we were painting your nails! sheesh, me, JG and BB4417's wife???? you must be quite the LADY-MAN</p>

hahahahahaha

MattMeyerBud
04-08-2009, 01:35 PM

pretend...

suuuure...

[;)]

Harooni
04-08-2009, 01:38 PM

[Y] well the trick is to make them think you might be gay, you don't want to act like a full flamer or anything. Hair nice,nails done, eyebrows in order(two of them)teeth white and straight, always smell good, my dresser looks like a mens room attendents colgne table.

shocknaweny
04-08-2009, 01:40 PM
so Braylon isn't a Giant yet....???</P>

Man I wish this could get done already ...I am starting to get on board with the 1st and 5th rounders ; I mean we'd still have two 2nds, two 3rds, a 4th , two 5th's, a 6th and 7th round picks to use on April 25/26th ! [:D]</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-08-2009, 01:52 PM
pretend... suuuure... [;)]</P>

LOL</P>

Harooni
04-08-2009, 02:01 PM
as the day goes on the giants close to trading and signing Braylon looks like a hoax by a philly ##### wipe.