PDA

View Full Version : Can't root for any NFC teams this year

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Pretty much hate every team in the playoffs. I guess by default I would root for the Falcons but that is really pushing it. I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos or Colts win the SB. Oh well much less stress this year.

BlueJayC
12-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Right there with you but I can't root for rookie QB's or Peyton either so even though I like The Colts and their feel good story and Peyton's impressive return I think I'm pulling for the Bengals who are built to win this late in the season. (solid D, decent running game, tough QB)

Joe Morrison
12-31-2012, 11:47 AM
I think I will throw my support behind the Seahawks, not particular reason other than I hate the 49ers.

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Rooting for the Vikings, Seahawks in the NFC.

I like both of them this year and they really haven't affected me that much.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Seahawks, maybe the Packers.

On the AFC side, I really want to see Andy Dalton go all the way this year. Yeah they creamed us but we didn't show up to that game. What I do NOT want to see (even at the expense of RG3 getting a ring) is seeing the Lombardi go to either Brady (because I really don't want him to ever win another ring), or Peyton (because I don't want to lose the one argument as a semi-homer for Eli that we have over Peyton, that being ring count)...

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 11:55 AM
I think I will throw my support behind the Seahawks, not particular reason other than I hate the 49ers.

Hate the head coach, biggest phoney in the NFL.

Moke
12-31-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't want the Seahawks to win because of Pete.

Their whole team resembles a team that I've always wanted. Sick defense, good runningback, and a QB that can run out of the pocket pretty well.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Seahawks, maybe the Packers.

On the AFC side, I really want to see Andy Dalton go all the way this year. Yeah they creamed us but we didn't show up to that game. What I do NOT want to see (even at the expense of RG3 getting a ring) is seeing the Lombardi go to either Brady (because I really don't want him to ever win another ring), or Peyton (because I don't want to lose the one argument as a semi-homer for Eli that we have over Peyton, that being ring count)...

I agree about RG3. I forgot how obnoxious Shins fans can be. I like Peyton and would prefer him to win it over Brady. I think that is what it will come down to in the end.

egyptian420
12-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Don't want any NFC team to win the SB, Broncos all the way at this point.

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
ehh....I really dont care too much. No hated teams in the playoffs for me really. I dont even hate the Skins.....that much

radar-ray
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Don't want any NFC team to win the SB, Broncos all the way at this point. + 1, Broncos!!!

nhpgiantsfan
12-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I could live with the Skins or Seattle from the NFC.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Can't let Peyton match Eli in ring count... then Eli will still be the little derpy brother in everyone's eyes...

GameTime
12-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Can't let Peyton match Eli in ring count... then Eli will still be the little derpy brother in everyone's eyes...
He always will be no matter how many rings he has. Peyton is the better QB......hands down.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:11 PM
He always will be no matter how many rings he has. Peyton is the better QB......hands down.

Even if Eli won 4 rings by the time he retired and Peyton only had the one he already got?

Carter.525
12-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Im rooting for Denver & the Bengals

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 01:39 PM
I could live with the Skins or Seattle from the NFC.

You do realize as a Giants fan you should hate the Skins. This love affair with RG3 is getting sickening.

Dwinsballgames
12-31-2012, 01:41 PM
I rooted for the skins last night. That's enough for me for ten years or so. I like the Vikes, but I don't see them getting far. AFC: Broncos all the way.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 01:43 PM
I rooted for the skins last night. That's enough for me for ten years or so. I like the Vikes, but I don't see them getting far. AFC: Broncos all the way.

I actually found myself rooting for the Cowgirls. I am ashamed.

Rodgers12
12-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Who you guys rooting for in the NFC wildcard games next weekend?

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Vikings and Seahawks although I really can't stand Carroll.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Who you guys rooting for in the NFC wildcard games next weekend?

My playoff box pool numbers.

Rodgers12
12-31-2012, 02:56 PM
Well hopefully those results are opposite. I cant see Seattle beating a good team on the road. They aren't the same team on the road like they are at home and the same goes for Minnesota. I hope that continues in the playoffs.

giantyankee1976
12-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Pretty much hate every team in the playoffs. I guess by default I would root for the Falcons but that is really pushing it. I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos or Colts win the SB. Oh well much less stress this year.

have to agree...would have tipped my hat to the packers but Clay matthews pretty much sullied my view of them...

as to the AFC given my in-laws are either Bears or Colts fans, I guess I'll toss my hat in with both the Colts and Broncos (Peyton obviously)

Not much to root for in my opinion either...

uhhhhh

GiantWarfare
12-31-2012, 03:07 PM

lol...Eli still is the little derpy brother...

Anyway, I'm not rooting for any team but I'm def rooting against the Skins. If I had to choose, then I'd pull for Seattle or the Vikes. I've got no beef w/ them whatsoever (well Carroll is a ******) and I personally don't know fans of those teams.

Rodgers12
12-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Im pullling for the Redskins hardcore next sunday. Cant stand the Seahawks and their arrogant team.