PDA

View Full Version : Side Note: Gotta love our Fullback Hynoski

paulj
12-31-2012, 12:18 PM
It was great to see him score a TD. His endzone dance was classic, sliding his feet and then showing the Rhino horns.

I hope to see more in the future!

Moke
12-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Very beastly. Very underrated.

Toadofsteel
12-31-2012, 12:20 PM
I hope he has a very long Giants career...

http://p.twimg.com/Au0-9dPCMAMA2KQ.jpg

CTLadyBlue
12-31-2012, 12:26 PM
It was great to see him score a TD. His endzone dance was classic, sliding his feet and then showing the Rhino horns.

I hope to see more in the future!

Maybe it's me, but I personally LOATHED that idiot dance he did. Our season's on life support, we're beating up on an Eagles team who could care less and need 2-3 other teams to lose in order to 'backdoor' into the playoffs. IMO, Hyonski nor any other Giant had any business showboating yesterday.

paulj
12-31-2012, 12:32 PM
It was his first TD ever, cut him a break!

paulj
12-31-2012, 12:32 PM
I hope he has a very long Giants career...

http://p.twimg.com/Au0-9dPCMAMA2KQ.jpg

I love that T Shirt!

ELIte4MVP
12-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Maybe it's me, but I personally LOATHED that idiot dance he did. Our season's on life support, we're beating up on an Eagles team who could care less and need 2-3 other teams to lose in order to 'backdoor' into the playoffs. IMO, Hyonski nor any other Giant had any business showboating yesterday.

its you

Moke
12-31-2012, 12:36 PM

I thought it was cool and he is pretty underrated. He was foolish for doing it, but not like he's been in the league for so long. Let him learn the ways.

browneye
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Well when fullbacks or linemen get it into the endzone its special he may not get one for a long time I loved it. Poeple say the same thing about Victor Cruz's salsa dance Let them have fun. It was nice to see some life in them after the last two games.

ELIte4MVP
12-31-2012, 12:41 PM
he was an undrafted rookie who didnt get the glory of being picked in the draft. he has a tiny contract. he has blocked and allowed how many running backs to score. he has been a consummate pro for two years and never stepped out of line or done the wrong thing. he personally took it upon himself to do extra film sessions with wilson when he was named starter to help him out with his assignments. whenever a runningback scores on a run, he is usually the first one to congratulate them. never had a td in his short career. i think if anyone is allowed to do that, he is. hell, he deserved to do more

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-31-2012, 12:49 PM
The HYNO!!!! He deserved that TD and to do the celebration! He has earned it. I was very happy to see him get his first TD. Plus, he didnt even keep the ball, he handed it nicely back to the ref!