PDA

View Full Version : With all the HC firings....

NYtoSanDiego
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM
some of you Gilbride haters may finally get your wish. The last time he interviewed for a HC job was with the raiders after the 08-09 season but I haven't seen this many HC fired in all 30yrs of watching the nfl. I think this may be Gilbrides last chance for HC job and he will be on a lot of teams list regardless of what happened this year.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Fewell gets interviews as well.

TCHOF
12-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Odds are that a high percentage of the teams that will be hiring new coaches this offseason, will be firing those very same new coaches within the next three years. Stability is the key to success in the NFL

Dwinsballgames
12-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Odds are that a high percentage of the teams that will be hiring new coaches this offseason, will be firing those very same new coaches within the next three years. Stability is the key to success in the NFL

If only some of the people who post here actually understood that.

jakegibbs
12-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Lovie for Fewell???? hmmmmmmm...........could work I guess.

Cloud57
12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't think Gilbride will accept a HC offer because he will suck so bad that he'll get fired after the season, if he stays with the Giants he'll have better job security.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Anyone who would hire PF has not been paying attention.

gmen0820
12-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Anyone who would hire PF has not been paying attention to message boards.Fixed.

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 02:15 PM
some of you Gilbride haters may finally get your wish. The last time he interviewed for a HC job was with the raiders after the 08-09 season but I haven't seen this many HC fired in all 30yrs of watching the nfl. I think this may be Gilbrides last chance for HC job and he will be on a lot of teams list regardless of what happened this year.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Fewell gets interviews as well.Killdrive will not get any interviews. He did not get any last year after the SB. Fewell maybe, but he does not have a snowball's chance in hell actually getting hired.

gmen0820
12-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Killdrive will not get any interviews. He did not get any last year after the SB. Fewell maybe, but he does not have a snowball's chance in hell actually getting hired.Who knows? Maybe Marc Ross gets that Panthers gig, and takes Fewell or Gilbride.

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Odds are that a high percentage of the teams that will be hiring new coaches this offseason, will be firing those very same new coaches within the next three years. Stability is the key to success in the NFLHow did that work for Philadelphia or Chacago? They had the most "stability" in the NFL.

NYtoSanDiego
12-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Lovie for Fewell???? hmmmmmmm...........could work I guess.

I'd be more than ok with that but I think gilbride will be the one landing a job between the two.

NYtoSanDiego
12-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Killdrive will not get any interviews. He did not get any last year after the SB. Fewell maybe, but he does not have a snowball's chance in hell actually getting hired.

The reason he didn't get any interviews was because they were in the SB which prohibits other teams from talking to coaches.

This year is different than last, was there this many openings last year? Also any coaches or ex coaches all say why hasn't he gotten a job yet. Some people on this board may not like him but if people in the nfl like him there must be a reason.