PDA

View Full Version : What unflattering things did Jacobs say about Ryan?

krankeybluechick
12-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Watching Ryan's interview and they mentioned something about Jacobs comenting on him. So what unflattering things did he say?

comebacktiki
12-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Watching Ryan's interview and they mentioned something about Jacobs comenting on him. So what unflattering things did he say?a loud mouth bas()rd.

giantyankee1976
12-24-2011, 05:02 PM
couldn't have been any worse than what that fat, flabby, greasy, loud-mouthed SoB would ever say.

P_Simms_#11
12-24-2011, 05:04 PM
couldn't have been any worse than what that fat, flabby, greasy, loud-mouthed SoB would ever say.

[B]

krankeybluechick
12-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Watching Ryan's interview and they mentioned something about Jacobs comenting on him. So what unflattering things did he say?a loud mouth bas()rd.</P>

</P>

Just love him!!!! Jacobs has so much heart and soul!!!! He is a true Giant!</P>

nYg24
12-24-2011, 05:07 PM
all the right things...

giantyankee1976
12-24-2011, 05:10 PM
all the right things...

LOL this

dinz
12-24-2011, 06:09 PM
u dish it out, ya gotta take it, jacobs may have crossed the line if he said it directly to ryan on the field after game, did he??

Medisleman
12-24-2011, 06:14 PM
This

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/24/brandon-jacobs-to-rex-ryan-its-time-to-shut-up-fat-boy/

Good for him.

bansaw
12-24-2011, 06:18 PM
This

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/24/brandon-jacobs-to-rex-ryan-its-time-to-shut-up-fat-boy/

Good for him.
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/08/02/sports/photos_stories/cropped/rex_ryan--300x300.jpg

RoanokeFan
12-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Watching Ryan's interview and they mentioned something about Jacobs comenting on him. So what unflattering things did he say?a loud mouth bas()rd.</p>

</p>

Just love him!!!! Jacobs has so much heart and soul!!!! He is a true Giant!</p>

He is all of that!!

giantsforce
12-24-2011, 06:23 PM
This

Good for him.
Way to go Jacobs!

yoeddy
12-24-2011, 06:27 PM
u dish it out, ya gotta take it, jacobs may have crossed the line if he said it directly to** ryan on the field after game, did he??

Most people prefer to have that stuff said to their face rather than behind their back...

GiantWarfare
12-24-2011, 06:29 PM
you reap what you sow Rexy!! Im sure you of all ppl should know that...

But hey, keep running that prized trap of yours, because it seems to be all you're good for nowadays

As for BJ....way to go big fella!!! Dish that *** right back at that media-loved big-mouth.

IAmTheFly
12-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Oh he said lots in the post game interview. He said that Ryan came after him and he (Jacobs) said "of all the Giants on the field rigtht now, you are coming after the wrong one". He also said he told Ryan he would punch him in the face. He also said that he knew the Jets would fold because they are soft and they don't have the makeup. He also said that he hopes this game will ensure that Ryan has the worst christmas ever. There was a lot more but I don't remember it all because I was laughing too hard.

P_Simms_#11
12-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Love it!

IAmTheFly
12-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Wait until you hear it if you haven't. Another thing that he said that got a good laugh was that Coughlin (as opposed to Ryan) is all about "shut up and play" Then he said that he has been trying to drill that in his own head for years. Oh yeah he said that Ryan's "daddy" took a shot at Gilbride and ran away. I'm telling you, this interview was gold. Somebody please post it if possible.

RoanokeFan
12-24-2011, 07:55 PM
u dish it out, ya gotta take it, jacobs may have crossed the line if he said it directly to ryan on the field after game, did he??

I'm sorry, but Rex deserves whatever it was Jacobs said.

NYgiants141
12-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Wait until you hear it if you haven't. Another thing that he said that got a good laugh was that Coughlin (as opposed to Ryan) is all about "shut up and play" Then he said that he has been trying to drill that in his own head for years. Oh yeah he said that Ryan's "daddy" took a shot at Gilbride and ran away. I'm telling you, this interview was gold. Somebody please post it if possible.

when was this interview? on the field after play or during press conferences.

BrianK
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM

when was this interview? on the field after play or during press conferences.
press conference

giantyankee1976
12-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Oh he said lots in the post game interview. He said that Ryan came after him and he (Jacobs) said "of all the Giants on the field rigtht now, you are coming after the wrong one". He also said he told Ryan he would punch him in the face. He also said that he knew the Jets would fold because they are soft and they don't have the makeup. He also said that he hopes this game will ensure that Ryan has the worst christmas ever. There was a lot more but I don't remember it all because I was laughing too hard.

that

is

great !!!!

LOL @ Fatty Mc******

P_Simms_#11
12-24-2011, 08:52 PM

Kase-1
12-26-2011, 09:44 PM
u dish it out, ya gotta take it, jacobs may have crossed the line if he said it directly to ryan on the field after game, did he??EXACTLY, thats what makes it so great. He didnt say it to the media, he said it directly to that slobs face.... I LOVE the heart Jacobs shows

SweetZombieJesus
12-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't like the ****-talk, I don't think players should be taking shots at coaches there's a lack of respect thing here that can lead to bad places.

But in this case I'll make an exception...

Ruttiger711
12-27-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't like the ****-talk, I don't think players should be taking shots at coaches there's a lack of respect thing here that can lead to bad places.

I thought it was in bad form too - UNTIL I read that it was Rex that went up to Jacobs and mouthed off first.. all bets are off a that point.

I was at the game so I threw on the dvr the next day to see if there was anything, after the coaches' handshake there's a split second where you see rex and Jacobs in the same frame, Jacob's back is to him and starts to look over his shoulder, but then it cut right to commercial.

GameTime
12-27-2011, 10:36 AM

I thought it was in bad form too - UNTIL I read that it was Rex that went up to Jacobs and mouthed off first.. all bets are off a that point.

I was at the game so I threw on the dvr the next day to see if there was anything, after the coaches' handshake there's a split second where you see rex and Jacobs in the same frame, Jacob's back is to him and starts to look over his shoulder, but then it cut right to commercial.
</P>

plus all the BS with covering up the SB trophy murals in the exit to from their locker room. </P>

You know Rex takes responsibility and blame for all the talking he does but that in itself doesnt make it right. I dont like his attitude and god help the NY area if they ever win an SB....lol</P>

</P>

RoanokeFan
12-27-2011, 01:36 PM

</p>

plus all the BS with covering up the SB trophy murals in the exit to from their locker room. </p>

You know Rex takes responsibility and blame for all the talking he does but that in itself doesnt make it right. I dont like his attitude and god help the NY area if they ever win an SB....lol</p>

</p>

[Y]