PDA

View Full Version : I just had a dream

Toadofsteel
01-01-2013, 09:36 AM
that we were in the playoffs. Somehow (my dreams have no sense of logic) we were hosting the ravens, we had come back with a TD in the closing minutes, forced a three-and-out in overtime, and then Tynes kicked the game winner. I was so happy...

...then i woke up.

miked1958
01-01-2013, 09:39 AM
that we were in the playoffs. Somehow (my dreams have no sense of logic) we were hosting the ravens, we had come back with a TD in the closing minutes, forced a three-and-out in overtime, and then Tynes kicked the game winner. I was so happy......then i woke up.that was not a dream. You had a Vison of Next Years Super Bowl. To be played at MetLife Stadium. That would not only make us the first team in History to Make the SB the Season your Hosting it for the NFL, but your Vison ensure we will also win the game!!!

EnragedYouth85
01-01-2013, 09:40 AM
that we were in the playoffs. Somehow (my dreams have no sense of logic) we were hosting the ravens, we had come back with a TD in the closing minutes, forced a three-and-out in overtime, and then Tynes kicked the game winner. I was so happy...

...then i woke up.

Have you been hanging out with Cowboys fans?! Dreaming of the past and all.. lol

Toadofsteel
01-01-2013, 10:10 AM
that was not a dream. You had a Vison of Next Years Super Bowl. To be played at MetLife Stadium. That would not only make us the first team in History to Make the SB the Season your Hosting it for the NFL, but your Vison ensure we will also win the game!!!

The sun was out though, so it was a daytime game. Maybe it could still have been the SB if there was a forecast of snow late in the evening and it got moved up...

miked1958
01-01-2013, 11:01 AM
The sun was out though, so it was a daytime game. Maybe it could still have been the SB if there was a forecast of snow late in the evening and it got moved up...hey I reaching here trying to interpret the dream, lol.. Maybe the lights were so bright you assumed it was daytime, lol

Toadofsteel
01-01-2013, 11:16 AM
could be... we can only hope.

miked1958
01-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Hey. No one else has done it and its our turn next season to try. Had we won back to back this season no way we prob even make playoffs next season. Now that we failed to make playoffs, prob having lots of player changes and a whole lot easier schedule nest season we may be able to fly under the Radar next year and make some noise!

miked1958
01-01-2013, 11:32 AM
What kills me is all the teams we beat last season all made it back except for us. Atlanta, GB, SF and NE all back in the hunt...