PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin 1 More Year?

Red Dog
01-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Coughlin's 1-year extension of Fewell's contract (I don't know when Gilbride's is up) is he telling us one more year and then retire? Just wonderin':confused:

Diamondring
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Hey, good question but most likey, Fewell maybe want one more year just in case he is considered for HC Job.

miked1958
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
What a way to go out then! To win the SB in your own BackYard at MetLife and become the first Coach to play in and win SB at Home!!!

fletch842
01-01-2013, 12:26 PM
We'd be a huge trend breaker next season to even make the playoffs. But are schedule should be considerably less brutal next season, and the roller coaster ride should be trending up again, so we'll see. I always go into the season hopeful, with rose colored glasses.

FrankAE
01-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Fewell will be looked at for a head coaching job this year. Unlike last he will most likely get it. He's respected around the league, and many believe he did the best out of a broken situation with injuries and suspensions after a super bowl winning season. 7 vacancies, he would fit in a few of them better than some.

BG61
01-01-2013, 01:01 PM
I actually think Fewell might get a HC job especially if Marc Ross/Dave Gettlemen get a GM job somewhere. Hell if they both get GM jobs, Gilbride might get a look too.

Cloud57
01-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Coughlin will extend Fewell's contract again next year along with Gilbrides' book it!

GiantRoc
01-01-2013, 01:32 PM
There is a good chance the Giants could get gutted this year. I'm not sure all the head coach axes have fallen yet. I just worry we could get left overs to fill out our staff if Fewell and Gilbride get tapped. I think I would like some new blood at our coordinator spots though. I'm more worried about the front office being raided. Just hope we have our eyes open so we can strike fast to pick up new people. Would love to get Spags back.