PDA

View Full Version : What (so called) unbiased announcer hated on us more this season?

FishinTheSalt
01-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Just decided to change topics up a little.

Howie Long in the tooth - Seemed particularly annoyed anytime the gmen were brought up. Especially about wilsons fumbling problem particularly annoyed me.

Jimmy Blowhard Johnson - Pretty much took every chance to point out anything negative about our team.

Collinsworthless (the famed Giant hater) - Didn't think he was as harsh against us as he's been in recent years. Even gave Eli a few small compliments back when we were winning.

BParcells777
01-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Phil Simms

ny06
01-01-2013, 02:33 PM
I like Howie Long he's an old school type of guy. He's all about show what you got, not tell me. As for the biggest Giant hater it goes to Jimmy Johnson. The Giants could be playing a 0-16 team and Jimmy would still pick the opponent.

Sarcasman
01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Johnston and Buck

FishinTheSalt
01-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Phil Simms

Your right, forgot about him. And kurt warner

Sarcasman
01-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Your right, forgot about him. And kurt warner

WTF? I must be seeing a different guy on my TV. Blond hair? Looks a bit like a better looking Boomer Esiason?

GentleGiant
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM
I like Howie Long he's an old school type of guy. He's all about show what you got, not tell me. As for the biggest Giant hater it goes to Jimmy Johnson. The Giants could be playing a 0-16 team and Jimmy would still pick the opponent.

I still find it hard to believe that he was for the raiders. He's a polar opposite of the average raider.

GentleGiant
01-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Can we just find some way to clone Michael Strahan and just replace each idiot on that show with a clone?

JesseJames
01-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I'll say one thing for Jimmy Johnson, he's a Giant hater and never tries to hide it...

Roosevelt
01-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Phil Simms

Ok, I'll play. What did Phil say about us - that the Eagles gave up in the 42-7 game?

P_Simms_#11
01-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Jimmy Johnson and Steve Young. But that's nothing new.

Eliscruzzz
01-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Jimmy Johnson is the answer, That's why I'm glad the Cowboys lost on Sunday. He was soooooo sure they would win.

Eliscruzzz
01-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Jimmy Johnson and Steve Young. But that's nothing new.Steve Young??? He gave nothing but praise to the Giants until they proved him wrong....

ashleymarie
01-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Jimmy Johnson gets dry mouth everytime the Giants are playing and winning. He has to exercise his mouth to get the spit flowing again. Watch him, you will see, his mouth and eyes tell his story.

Eliscruzzz
01-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Jimmy Johnson gets dry mouth everytime the Giants are playing and winning. He has to exercise his mouth to get the spit flowing again. Watch him, you will see, his mouth and eyes tell his story.lol

Toadofsteel
01-01-2013, 07:21 PM
The list of analysts and announcers that hated on us the most:

Phil Simms
Tiki Barber
Antonio Pierce
Amani Toomer

Great giants when they were here, but they need to realize that it's okay to be a homer. You don't need to distance yourself from the organization that made you great as a player to make it in your following career. Look at Strahan...

BParcells777
01-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Tiki is not an analyst to my knowledge and the reports of his ripping the Giants are way overblown........as for Toomer and Simms.....incomprehensible

TextureDj
01-01-2013, 08:46 PM
The thread is invalid when the list of choices doesnt include Troy Aikman. That guy repeatedly puts his foot in his mouth and says **** that would be dumb for Pam Oliver just to say something negative about the Giants. Joe Buck just grunts in a sort of auditory token nod.

Buddy333
01-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Buck and its not even close. He is such a Dallas fan it's not even funny. He doesn't hide it well a all. Remember the 2007 playoffs. If you can find it, listen to his voice when Jacobs scores a TD and slams the ball at the game clock. He sounds so unhappy. When the Giants where getting beat bad against the Ravens he sounded so upbeat and kept saying how Dallas could now win the division. What about Washington? Lol. He never even mentioned them. Didn't hear him anyway. Could have missed it. Everyone else is pretty good. Some people on this board are just to sensitive.