PDA

View Full Version : Go to the game with a Giants fan program(tiki inspired)

Harooni
01-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Go to the game with a Giants Message Board fan, How cool would it be to go with your favorite poster???? Funny comments and retorts as well as expert analysis of the game and players.

Harooni- $200 (requires 1 ticket in a good section and $30 beer and food allowance,must not be wearing an Eli jersey of any sort while watching the game with him)

Giants420- $75 (requires that you ham up Eli any chance you get )

Fbomb- $75 (requires an extra ticket for his wife of the month, also you must book his band for your sons bar mitzvah)

Moorehead - $150 (you must bring an empty bucket of KFC )

Jack stroud - $250 (you must provide a bottle of anti depressants)

Giggles - $1000 (you must not be scared of clowns)

Mods- (free of charge and will give you one profanity filter pass or troll thread for free)

ShakeandBake
01-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Go to the game with a Giants Message Board fan, How cool would it be to go with your favorite poster???? Funny comments and retorts as well as expert analysis of the game and players.

Harooni- $200 (requires 1 ticket in a good section and $30 beer and food allowance,must not be wearing an Eli jersey of any sort while watching the game with him)

Fbomb- $75 (requires an extra ticket for his wife of the month, also you must book his band for your sons bar mitzvah)

Mods- (free of charge and will give you one profanity filter pass or troll thread for free)

Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then?

Rudyy
01-02-2013, 08:37 PM
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Harooni
01-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then? because these are some of the most interesting ones. you will have fun debating

jomo
01-02-2013, 08:39 PM
I can see that you have settled into off season mode with good spirits 'Rooni.
My choice would be you or Fbomb, think that would be the most entertaining.
Your $30 food and beer allowance inside the stadium gets you one hot dog, one beer and not much else. If you are going to be thirsty, you'll need to amp that number considerably, like $100.
Happy New Year!

ShakeandBake
01-02-2013, 08:40 PM
because these are some of the most interesting ones. you will have fun debating

Do you provide the straight jacket and clearance from the psychward?

Harooni
01-02-2013, 08:41 PM
I can see that you have settled into off season mode with good spirits 'Rooni.
My choice would be you or Fbomb, think that would be the most entertaining.
Your $30 food and beer allowance inside the stadium gets you one hot dog, one beer and not much else. If you are going to be thirsty, you'll need to amp that number considerably, like $100.
Happy New Year! lol , i figured i wouldnt break the poster on concessions.

Sarcasman
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then?

Atta-boy

Toadofsteel
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
I'll go with anyone for free...

no, i mean, i want to get in for free :P

Harooni
01-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Atta-boy your one of my favorite posters actually , there are many mnay here i just randomly put the ones off the top of my head the most animated ones.

jomo
01-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then?You missed the point of the post I think??

Sarcasman
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks, Tiki but of course, I was being facetious.

Interesting word, that: facetious. Without googling....just what is so interesting about that word?

Hint: There are only two words in the common lexicon that have the same properties. Facetious and abstemious.

Winner gets to take me to a game where I will entertain you with word play until the beer kicks in....

TheEnigma
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Slip - $125 (Will give you insightful analysis on the defense's cover scheme and explain to you how KP is superior to any other DB on the field)

Nycssportzfan - $165 (Experience epic "criticism" during a tough game for the Giants as the worst player is repeatedly called a bum. At a certain point, the topic of discussion will change to the upcoming draft)

Hooligans - $10,000 (Prepare to head to Metlife Stadium wearing a paper bag with Hooligans as you will experience harsh insults from fellow Giants fans and might even have objects thrown at your person. The steep price is for the inevitable hospital bill)

GMENAGAIN - Three set of hands of the dumbest TAGF posters (You will team up with this animated poster in searching for idiotic fans who criticize the coaches and jump them in the bathroom. Odds are that you will get in trouble since he never gets away with it and doesn't care about public perception)

ShakeandBake
01-02-2013, 09:05 PM
You missed the point of the post I think??

No, I got it loud and clear, just didn't find it funny really

jomo

Interesting word, that: facetious. Without googling....just what is so interesting about that word?

Hint: There are only two words in the common lexicon that have the same properties. Facetious and abstemious.

Winner gets to take me to a game where I will entertain you with word play until the beer kicks in....As a product of the Sisters of Charity in elementary school and the Irish Christian Brothers in high school that is an easy one.

These are the only 2 words in the english language with all 5 vowels in the proper order.

Harooni
Slip - $125 (Will give you insightful analysis on the defense's cover scheme and explain to you how KP is superior to any other DB on the field)

Nycssportzfan - $165 (Experience epic "criticism" during a tough game for the Giants as the worst player is repeatedly called a bum. At a certain point, the topic of discussion will change to the upcoming draft)

Hooligans - $10,000 (Prepare to head to Metlife Stadium wearing a paper bag with Hooligans as you will experience harsh insults from fellow Giants fans and might even have objects thrown at your person. The steep price is for the inevitable hospital bill)

GMENAGAIN - Three set of hands of the dumbest TAGF posters (You will team up with this animated poster in searching for idiotic fans who criticize the coaches and jump them in the bathroom. Odds are that you will get in trouble since he never gets away with it and doesn't care about public perception)

lmao hooligan part had me rolling. i like gmenagain he just had a bad night thats all

RoanokeFan
01-02-2013, 09:08 PM
As a product of the Sisters of Charity in elementary school and the Irish Christian Brothers in high school that is an easy one.

These are the only 2 words in the english language with all 5 vowel in the proper order.

That's why we get along lol

Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of St. John The Baptist de la Salle. The backs of my hands still hurt

RoanokeFan
01-02-2013, 09:10 PM

Winner gets to take me to a game where I will entertain you with word play until the beer kicks in....

There are a lot more if you've been drinking :cool:

Harooni
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM

Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of St. John The Baptist de la Salle. The backs of my hands still hurt i went to st francis and the brothers would knock you on the head with a chocolate almond if you misbehaved at all.

jomo
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM

Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of St. John The Baptist de la Salle. The backs of my hands still hurtlol, we've shared the pointer or yard stick experience I see. Have you ever been subjected to the blackboard erasers clapped on your ears?? It is all part of who we are today and that isn't all good! lol

RoanokeFan
01-02-2013, 09:14 PM
lol, we've shared the pointer or yard stick experience I see. Have you ever been subjected to the blackboard erasers clapped on your ears?? It is all part of who we are today and that isn't all good! lol

LMAO I had it all. The worst part of that was the chalk dust in your nose and mouth when you stupidly sucked air in. Those were the days you didn't go home and tell Mom and Dad you had to be punished at school. All that did was double the original punishment

jomo
01-02-2013, 09:15 PM
LMAO I had it all. The worst part of that was the chalk dust in your nose and mouth when you stupidly sucked air in. Those were the days you didn't go home and tell Mom and Dad you had to be punished at school. All that did was double the original punishmentThat is the truth!

RoanokeFan
01-02-2013, 09:22 PM
That is the truth!

BTW. I'm expecting big things from your nephew next season

jomo
01-02-2013, 09:23 PM
BTW. I'm expecting big things from your nephew nest seasonHe's from the Irish side of the family and has a high octane motor. We can use a couple of motors on the defensive side, can't we?

Sarcasman
01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
As a product of the Sisters of Charity in elementary school and the Irish Christian Brothers in high school that is an easy one.

These are the only 2 words in the english language with all 5 vowels in the proper order.

Ding! Winner!

Those catholic school educations never let us forget, do they Jomo?

RoanokeFan
01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
He's from the Irish side of the family and has a high octane motor. We can use a couple of motors on the defensive side, can't we?

To say the least. With Osi probably gone, that should open the door for Tracy and then Ojomo will suit up for rotation IF Tuck stays. If Tuck should go, that gives those two a golden opportunity.

Sarcasman
01-02-2013, 09:59 PM

Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of St. John The Baptist de la Salle. The backs of my hands still hurt

Why am I not surprised?

My (sainted) mother informed the Brothers at my school that I was a discipline problem and therefore they had carte blanche to do whatever was necessary to keep my in line.

Sarcasman
01-02-2013, 10:00 PM
LMAO I had it all. The worst part of that was the chalk dust in your nose and mouth when you stupidly sucked air in. Those were the days you didn't go home and tell Mom and Dad you had to be punished at school. All that did was double the original punishment

Exactly.

TextureDj
01-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I would drop a couple a hundy to go to a game with Ruddy. Giants chicks are hard to come by, you gotta strike when you can, no matter the cost.

jomo
01-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I would drop a couple a hundy to go to a game with Ruddy. Giants chicks are hard to come by, you gotta strike when you can, no matter the cost.We've got the makings of a deal here, now all we need is a reputable charity to accept the "donation" and for Ruddy to accept.

mike kennedy
01-03-2013, 01:32 AM

Big Yawn! Just like some of Gilbrilliant's game plans this year.