PDA

View Full Version : Does it lead to (at least) 1 more win this past year?

OneGiantLeap
01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Since there's nothing better to talk about I figure I'll throw this question out for discussion.

If Terrell Thomas stays healthy the entire year, do we win at least one more game?

Personally, I believe that a healthy Terrell Thomas leads to a win in the first Eagles game, as well as the second Redskins game. With TT, we're 11-5 and division champions.

Kruunch
01-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes.

And if Kennedy had been less combative with his interior, Cuba would probably be the 51st state.

Mercury
01-03-2013, 01:13 PM
I doubt it. He would need to be more than healthy. He would need to get back to his previous form. Remember he hasn't played in a very long time. He won't just step onto the field and play just like he used to.

Kruunch
01-03-2013, 01:16 PM
I doubt it. He would need to be more than healthy. He would need to get back to his previous form. Remember he hasn't played in a very long time. He won't just step onto the field and play just like he used to.

True.

Unless you're Adrian Petersen.

NYGisBallin
01-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Since there's nothing better to talk about I figure I'll throw this question out for discussion.

If Terrell Thomas stays healthy the entire year, do we win at least one more game?

Personally, I believe that a healthy Terrell Thomas leads to a win in the first Eagles game, as well as the second Redskins game. With TT, we're 11-5 and division champions.

Doubt it.. Even if he was 100% and made it through camp... Game speed is a completely different animal. I'm pulling for TT though. Want to see him back..