PDA

View Full Version : Season Finale Giants Video - Pride

ChuckKnoxx
01-04-2013, 02:28 PM
One final look at the final week from the New York Giants. Recapping a bittersweet finale and onto the 2013 season. As always thanks to those who have watched and supported anything I have made this season. I loved every second of it and will be providing content year round.

NOTE: NSFW Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsKqYOmEsQ

Toadofsteel
01-04-2013, 04:16 PM
The one thing I've been trying to remind people is this:

In 2010, we had 2 nasty losses in weeks 15 and 16 (the former being the second "miracle at the meadowlands"). But people don't remember week 17 that much. Although we weren't yet mathematically eliminated, the chance was slim at best (it relied on the then red-hot packers losing). We still went out there, against a divisional rival (washington), and laid on the smackdown. We didn't let up even when FedExField erupted in applause when they showed the final score of the packers/bears game on the jumbotron. Finished the season with at least our dignity left, even though we missed the playoffs by 1 game. TC felt lost and confused at the end there, but returned to camp with a higher purpose in mind the following year, which took us to the super bowl.

What would be eerily similar would be if we (god forbid) ended up losing cruz and bennett in the offseason. Then we'd be having Jernigan and Robinson stepping up, and a powerful but otherwise unknown DE in Ojomo becoming a great sensation, carrying us all the way to another lombardi...

clawwolf
01-04-2013, 04:40 PM
fantastic vid again man. indeed, bittersweet, really felt after last year, this team had the grit to at least defend their title. some great wins and performances this year, at least something to build on next year. hoping for good all around player health next year to make a run!

M00KIE
01-04-2013, 04:45 PM
The hynocerus dance made me content somehow. :)

NYGisBallin
01-04-2013, 06:07 PM
The one thing I've been trying to remind people is this:

In 2010, we had 2 nasty losses in weeks 15 and 16 (the former being the second "miracle at the meadowlands"). But people don't remember week 17 that much. Although we weren't yet mathematically eliminated, the chance was slim at best (it relied on the then red-hot packers losing). We still went out there, against a divisional rival (washington), and laid on the smackdown. We didn't let up even when FedExField erupted in applause when they showed the final score of the packers/bears game on the jumbotron. Finished the season with at least our dignity left, even though we missed the playoffs by 1 game. TC felt lost and confused at the end there, but returned to camp with a higher purpose in mind the following year, which took us to the super bowl.

What would be eerily similar would be if we (god forbid) ended up losing cruz and bennett in the offseason. Then we'd be having Jernigan and Robinson stepping up, and a powerful but otherwise unknown DE in Ojomo becoming a great sensation, carrying us all the way to another lombardi...

If there ever was a case where I wish a person could be dead on accurate this would be that time... God that sounded so sweet when I read it..

BigBlueAllDay
01-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Except I wouldn't exactly be jumping on Jernigan, A. Robinson, and Ojomo until they actually get decent playing time on the football field in an NFL game first instead of Robinson and Ojomo having the bench or Inactive list as their highlights of the 2012 season.

ALLnygIN
01-04-2013, 06:32 PM
amazing video! thank you!

Toadofsteel
01-04-2013, 06:35 PM
The other thing I like is that it's our younger players who still have a tremendous future ahead of them (Randle, Wilson, Hynocerous, Stevie, Will Thrill) that had the biggest day. Hope (for the future) springs eternal...

Sean Montemayor
01-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Hynocerous!!! Love it! We will dominate 2013! BEASTS FROM THE EAST!!!!!!!

ChuckKnoxx
01-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Thanks for supporting the videos through the wins and losses. Our 5th Super Bowl Championship video next season is already fantastic...

Daytona Giant
01-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Thanks as always a great show. hope you are back next season with another superbowl video

Line Coach
01-05-2013, 01:41 AM
You do AMAZING work. Gave me chills man!

Antwuan
01-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Great Video!

bill2000
01-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Thank you Chuck. Have enjoyed your vids all season. Get me fired up and remind me why I've been a Giants fan for more than 40 years. Bleeding Blue through thick and thin.

G-Men Surg.
01-06-2013, 03:47 AM
As always bro awesome job ! Thanks Chuck.

jomo
01-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Thanks Chuck for firing us up week in/week out. I've got a couple of holes in my walls because of you! lol

mike kennedy
01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
One final look at the final week from the New York Giants. Recapping a bittersweet finale and onto the 2013 season. As always thanks to those who have watched and supported anything I have made this season. I loved every second of it and will be providing content year round.

NOTE: NSFW Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsKqYOmEsQ

Refuse to watch a Pride video especially since the whole team lacked it! TC can bring in his next (play with honor ) speech giver but I am getting sick of the pride bs speeches. They should be handling their own pride speeches lime the rest of the NFL. TOMS pep rallies along with Gilbrilliant's play book are getting very old and repetitive.

ChuckKnoxx
01-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Refuse to watch a Pride video especially since the whole team lacked it! TC can bring in his next (play with honor ) speech giver but I am getting sick of the pride bs speeches. They should be handling their own pride speeches lime the rest of the NFL. TOMS pep rallies along with Gilbrilliant's play book are getting very old and repetitive.

Suit yourself. -

@JOMO - The drywall is on me brother.

frantlj
01-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Thanks, Chuck, for the amazing videos all season long!!!! Very inspiring and, yes, this last one, bittersweet. But always hopeful for the future!

We will be HUNGRYYYYYY!!!!!! next season and I can't wait!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Suit yourself. -

@JOMO - The drywall is on me brother.

ChuckKnoxx
01-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks, Chuck, for the amazing videos all season long!!!! Very inspiring and, yes, this last one, bittersweet. But always hopeful for the future!

We will be HUNGRYYYYYY!!!!!! next season and I can't wait!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Appreciate that, but thank YOU for watching. PRIDE!