PDA

View Full Version : Romo back out?

KillaRich
12-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Changed to my9 to see interviews... thinking that romo was coming back in...but i changed back just now to get an update and i see that hes out?
what was the injury? I know it was to his right hand

G4L
12-24-2011, 06:36 PM
I read on the Dallas Message Boards that he was throwing on the sideline shortly after the 'injury'. He's probably gonna stay out as a precaution. Dallas has nothing to gain by winning this game. Felix Jones hasn't been in either.

jakegibbs
12-24-2011, 06:38 PM
I read on the Dallas Message Boards that he was throwing on the sideline shortly after the 'injury'. He's probably gonna stay out as a precaution. Dallas has nothing to gain by winning this game. Felix Jones hasn't been in either.

They're saving all their starters for next week. Don't be suprised if you see whole sale substitutions if the game gets out of hand.

dave56dj
12-24-2011, 06:45 PM
He was in fact warming up and now has the hand taped on the sideline. Make no mistake he will not miss next week but any injury to your throwing hand could be a problem - but he will battle through it for sure.

Oddly the giants win made a week 16 game for dallas mean nothing - weird, they are losing and lets hope that effects their psyche a bit.

dinz
12-24-2011, 06:47 PM
romo has hand wrapped, xrays negative, he will play next week.. eagles playing best ball, but it doesnt matter now :)

giantsfan420
12-24-2011, 06:58 PM
his hand is EXTREMELY swollen.

the say the results are negative but still, it looks like theres damage to his throwing hand.

at best for dallas, romo cant practice for much of the week but plays.

at worst, hes out.

one things for sure, i doubt he practices every day this week, that hand swelled up like a grapefruit

Medisleman
12-24-2011, 07:27 PM
His hand looked bad and it is only going to get worse over the next 1-2 days. He may have some trouble with that thing.

MikeIsaGiant
12-24-2011, 07:29 PM
I hope he's out.

J.J.Martini
12-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Wrong.

They have an outside chance to get as high as a #5 seed wild card spot if they win today and lose to the Giants.

SanAntonioGiant
12-24-2011, 07:37 PM
theyre arent gonna bring him back into a meaningless game!

J.J.Martini
12-24-2011, 07:54 PM
theyre arent gonna bring him back into a meaningless game!

Not meaningless! They can get in as a wild card by winning today and then losing to the Giants. It seems if they are not aware of it.