PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Phillips doesn't like the scheme Fewell runs? Hasn't for the past few seasons?

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 03:44 PM
assuming that the reports over the last two years robbieballs2003 (http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=5&handle=robbieballs2003) : 2:14 pm

saying Phillips doesn't like this scheme are true he will not be back unless we have a new DC.

Any truth to this?

brad
01-05-2013, 03:47 PM
It wouldn't come as a huge surprise, I would imagine there are quite a few defensive players that don't like the scheme. Most defensive players have a very aggressive personality and the PF defense, is about reacting to the offense rather than dictating.

gmen0820
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Can I see these reports?

ozzie0075
01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
assuming that the reports over the last two years robbieballs2003 (http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=5&handle=robbieballs2003) : 2:14 pm

saying Phillips doesn't like this scheme are true he will not be back unless we have a new DC.

Any truth to this?

Your source on this is a poster on another message board?

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
KP is one of my favorite players on the team.... I've been in this guys corner evr since we drafted him. He's over come every obstacle thrown his way. All the knee issues, surguries and that has not stopped him from becoming a top safety.

I would be so saddened to see him in another uniform.

gmen0820
01-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Your source on this is a poster on another message board?Citing -- at the moment -- fictitious reports.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Your source on this is a poster on another message board?

It's not that hard to figure out what's being asked here, yes.

Never stated anything, merely asked a question.

gmen0820
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
No, not true. I doubt the Phillips circle would leak any information like this out, because there's no way we fire a coach to re-sign a player, especially one who's health is a question mark. If Phillips really doesn't like Fewell, his scheme, or whatever, no one is forcing him to entertain offers from the Giants.

ozzie0075
01-05-2013, 03:59 PM
It's not that hard to figure out what's being asked here, yes.

Never stated anything, merely asked a question.

You said it has been reported of the past 2 years that Phillips doesn't like playing in Fewell's scheme. I haven't seen anything like that reported. So I don't believe that Fewell being the DC will have any impact on KP's decision.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
You said it has been reported of the past 2 years that Phillips doesn't like playing in Fewell's scheme. I haven't seen anything like that reported. So I don't believe that Fewell being the DC will have any impact on KP's decision.

In one post you acknowledge I'm citing another poster from another message board and now you claim those are my reports....?

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 04:08 PM

Any truth to this?

If you can't supply a credible source link, we aren't going to continue this thread.