PDA

View Full Version : Troy Aikman on of Hynoski's biggest fans. Nice to see him get some recognition

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Hynoski said after the game that it's something he and teammate Spencer Paysinger have been working on for quite some time. In fact, it had already become a popular dance in the Hynoski household, and something that was broken out on Christmas Day … but not by Henry.

“Actually, on Christmas Day, we were teasing him about it, and my one niece did a similar dance. I don’t know if he got it from her,” Kathy Hynoski, Henry's Mother, said recently.

But when her son finally got into the endzone on Sunday, she actually missed the celebration … initially. So thrilled that their son had finally scored an NFL touchdown, the two embraced and missed the epic celebration. They did, however, catch it on replay.

“I was hugging my husband, so I had to see it again on the big screen,” she said.

The Hynoski's would receive one final surprise on Sunday as FOX Sports announcer and retired Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman found his way over to them.

"[Aikman] came up and asked if we are Henry’s parents,” she said. “He then said, ‘I want to tell you, I’m his biggest fan.’ And he congratulated us and said he is so impressed with Henry.”

Long live the Hynocerous!

GameTime
01-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Hyno.....can be a great Giant if he wants...
hope it works out like that

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Another larger article on it Hynoski and his family

http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x2056571212/Hynoskis-mom-thrilled-by-sons-first-TD

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:32 PM
I just hope he can stay healthy unlike Madison Hedge**** :(

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 04:33 PM

He's finished his second year and I think hasn't missed a game. If he can keep that up, he could be one of the best we've had.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:36 PM
He's finished his second year and I think hasn't missed a game. If he can keep that up, he could be one of the best we've had.
I wonder how good Madison could of been.... I still have memories of when he scored his first TD and was "rowing his way to the pro bowl" hahaha

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I wonder how good Madison could of been.... I still have memories of when he scored his first TD and was "rowing his way to the pro bowl" hahaha

He was a beast and his rowing the boat celebration in the end zone was pretty cool but not Hynoscerouslike

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 04:44 PM
He was a beast and his rowing the boat celebration in the end zone was pretty cool but not Hynoscerouslike
Lol, I'm not sure anything will ever be.

No TD celebration will ever compare again ahaha

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol, I'm not sure anything will ever be.

No TD celebration will ever compare again ahaha

Our seats were right above where Hynoski caught that pass. The fans were going wild and then they put an animation up on the screen that was just perfect. A Rhinoceros wearing his jersey. Clearly they have some things ready just in case.

Toadofsteel
01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
It's kinda great, funny, and a little sad at the same time that Troy Aikman is a bigger Giants fan than many former Giants...

ChuckKnoxx
01-05-2013, 05:21 PM
great story, can't tell you how much him and Blackburn moved up my list of Top 5 current Giants this season.

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 06:08 PM
great story, can't tell you how much him and Blackburn moved up my list of Top 5 current Giants this season. It always seems to be the unassuming players who make us proud.

Out of Exile
01-05-2013, 09:43 PM
It always seems to be the unassuming players who make us proud.

My man crush on Stevie Brown is unparalleled. Love that dude.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Our seats were right above where Hynoski caught that pass. The fans were going wild and then they put an animation up on the screen that was just perfect. A Rhinoceros wearing his jersey. Clearly they have some things ready just in case.

Haha that is great.... they should play a coming to America clip when Prince gets a pick 6 :D

RoanokeFan
01-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Haha that is great.... they should play a coming to America clip when Prince gets a pick 6 :D

LOL

Rat_bastich
01-05-2013, 10:50 PM
The fullback is an underrated and often overlooked position in today's high-powered offensive NFL. I think with Hynoski we have a throwback to the Rathman days and before. Plus, you know you don't have a real fullback unless your fullback's name ends in -ski.

miked1958
01-05-2013, 10:53 PM
My man crush on Stevie Brown is unparalleled. Love that dude.he is great. He not only gets a ton of picks. He gains a ton of yards after the INT!!!

P_Simms_#11
01-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm happy he got his first TD. Heck, even Jaworksi praises Hynoski.

P_Simms_#11
01-05-2013, 11:34 PM
It always seems to be the unassuming players who make us proud.

So me being a Jay Alford fan wasn't so strange?

TextureDj
01-05-2013, 11:57 PM
So me being a Jay Alford fan wasn't so strange?I do work for a buiilder by the name of Mike Alford. Ii will be damned if I don't refer to him, (usually to other peoople thankfully) as Jay Alford.Yeah, they neever know who the hell I'm tallking about.

djpotential
01-06-2013, 03:09 AM
RoanokeFan (http://boards.giants.com/member.php?26752-RoanokeFan) is this the animation you saw? :)

http://vimeo.com/54393966

EnragedYouth85
01-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Hyno is awesome! I love the guy! So glad he got a TD!

M00KIE
01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Aikman fully appreciates a good fullback, I'm sure.

EnragedYouth85
01-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Aikman fully appreciates a good fullback, I'm sure.

Smith probably appreciates them a bit more and Sanders wish he would of had one, along with an offensive line lol

P_Simms_#11
01-07-2013, 01:34 PM
I do work for a buiilder by the name of Mike Alford. Ii will be damned if I don't refer to him, (usually to other peoople thankfully) as Jay Alford.Yeah, they neever know who the hell I'm tallking about.

Sort of like when you're a big fan of a band or a musician, and most other people only know the popular songs.

timmytimm3
01-07-2013, 02:09 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/coming-to-america-original.jpg

P_Simms_#11
01-07-2013, 02:28 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/coming-to-america-original.jpg

"Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory."

G-MENBK
01-07-2013, 02:34 PM
"Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory."

LOL!

slipknottin
01-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Remember when half the forum wanted Hynoski cut so Joe Martinek could be the fullback?

G-MENBK
01-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Remember when half the forum wanted Hynoski cut so Joe Martinek could be the fullback?

When was this? If anything, I remember people going bonkers that he wasn't getting the ball a lot.

slipknottin
01-07-2013, 06:22 PM
When was this? If anything, I remember people going bonkers that he wasn't getting the ball a lot.

pre-season. I remember a lot of talk about how Martinek was the best ever.

Toadofsteel
01-07-2013, 06:27 PM
pre-season. I remember a lot of talk about how Martinek was the best ever.

I wasn't saying cut Hynocerous, I was saying cut Da'Rel Scott. Originally I wanted the backfield depth to be Bradshaw -> Wilson -> Brown -> Martinek

(also, I was an early Brown homer before the carolina game. I became one after that whole "I gotta ring" thing last year)

NYG4lifeNYK
01-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Me personally, I saw nothing in Martinek.

slipknottin
01-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I wasn't saying cut Hynocerous, I was saying cut Da'Rel Scott. Originally I wanted the backfield depth to be Bradshaw -> Wilson -> Brown -> Martinek

Id much rather have Scott than Martinek. What does Martinek offer the team?

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-07-2013, 08:10 PM
He's finished his second year and I think hasn't missed a game. If he can keep that up, he could be one of the best we've had. Dont forget Charles Way