PDA

View Full Version : My first ever mock...

bigblue2088
01-06-2013, 10:33 AM
1- Alec Ogletree (LB Georgia)
2- Alex Okafor (DE Texas)
3- Brennan Williams (OT North Carolina)
4- Jordan Hill (DT Penn State)
5- Le'Veon Bell (RB Michigan State)
6- Demontre Hurst (CB Oklahoma)
7- Braden Hansen (OG BYU)

any feedback?

dannyboomboom1
01-09-2013, 05:03 PM
I have no issues with your first 3 picks. I'm a bit iffy on Hill and not a big fan of Bell. We should be getting 2 late supplemental picks if you want to incorporate them in.

Carter.525
01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
love Okafor in the 2nd, great value.. Ogletree not so much

G-Men Surg.
01-25-2013, 03:31 AM
love Okafor in the 2nd, great value.. Ogletree not so much
A huge change of heart the last days over Ogletree in your part bro, what made you change your stance ?

BlueSabbath
01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
A huge change of heart the last days over Ogletree in your part bro, what made you change your stance ?

If that was our first 3 picks, I could live with not liking the rest of that draft that much. I just see 0% chance Okafor is available that late in the 2nd. I'll be surprised if he's available at all in the 2nd. I think he has great film, will do good at the combine and will interview really well.

Carter.525
01-25-2013, 11:51 AM

what can I say.. He's grown on me, watched alot of tape on him.. He fills a big need

G-Men Surg.
01-27-2013, 02:31 PM
what can I say.. He's grown on me, watched alot of tape on him.. He fills a big need

It seems more and more like the 19 pick will be up in the air with so many changing variables . One of them is a DT, I haven't given much thought of picking a DT in the 1st but the talent available could be too much to pass for Reese

nycsportzfan
01-27-2013, 03:10 PM
If people don't like that draft, theres nothing they'll like..Reason being, its unrealistic to get Alex Okafor more then midway through rd 2, and it essentially gives us 2 1st rd picks, and Brennan Williams is great value in mid 3rd and Jordan Hill is crazy value more then midway through 4th.. Hurst is a nice late rd pick and i like Bell if hes there mid 5th.. If this draft happened, i'd do a handstand and learn how to break dance!

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-27-2013, 04:59 PM
If people don't like that draft, theres nothing they'll like..Reason being, its unrealistic to get Alex Okafor more then midway through rd 2, and it essentially gives us 2 1st rd picks, and Brennan Williams is great value in mid 3rd and Jordan Hill is crazy value more then midway through 4th.. Hurst is a nice late rd pick and i like Bell if hes there mid 5th.. If this draft happened, i'd do a handstand and learn how to break dance!

switch hurst with mathieu (come on, it's a 6th,,why not? high risk,,high reward) and I would be happy as well..... and, I will teach you to break dance,,I was quite good in my youth,,,I even have a piece of linoleum we can use!!