Carter.525
01-06-2013, 01:24 PM
yea.. I noticed that.. Tuck is a trend setter

RoanokeFan
01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Now if Tuck played like Lewis :popcorn:

Redeyejedi
01-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Now if Tuck played like Lewis :popcorn:Roanoke what happened to my Film Room thread it had like 500 draft videos on it

Redeyejedi
01-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Found it it was moved to Mock draft section for some reason

RoanokeFan
01-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Roanoke what happened to my Film Room thread it had like 500 draft videos on it

I was asked to move some threads into the Members Mock Draft sub forum and moved that by accident. It's back now

Redeyejedi
01-06-2013, 01:34 PM
I was asked to move some threads into the Members Mock Draft sub forum and moved that by accident. It's back nowSorry it just has taken me hours upon hours to make and maintain that thread. Thought it got erased

SanAntonioGiant
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/aiusPJnnhfOAo45K0mJIWQ--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTM5MDtjcj0xO2N3PTUxMjtkeD0xO2 R5PTE7Zmk9dWxjcm9wO2g9MzkxO3E9NzA7dz01MTI-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/Sports/ap/201301061127412621463-p2.jpeg

RoanokeFan
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Sorry it just has taken me hours upon hours to make and maintain that thread. Thought it got erased

No problem, I'd be mad at me too

Jtuck
01-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Now if Tuck played like Lewis :popcorn:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GameTime
01-06-2013, 01:53 PM
same style smaller mask though

Harooni
01-06-2013, 02:02 PM
he can see through his though.

ps- i find it interesting he can announce his retirement before the playoffs and no one says anything, but when Tiki's plans leaked he was a villain of some sort.

GameTime
01-06-2013, 02:03 PM

ps- i find it interesting he can announce his retirement before the playoffs and no one says anything, but when Tiki's plans leaked he was a villain of some sort.
thats because Ray Lewis' anounce will pump up his team while Tiki's announcement was on the bitter side. Also RL is the true leader of the Ravens...unlike Tiki with the Giants
Ray is retiring because he is done...Tiki retired because of his ego

ALLnygIN
01-06-2013, 02:06 PM

bc ray lewis played 17 years in the NFL. He was always a team player and motiviater he loved the game.. Some people feel tiki retired to early, and they didn't like how he handled Eli when he was 1st introduced to the team, plus him really pushing to get into the media side of things.. two entierly different players of the game.

Harooni
01-06-2013, 02:07 PM
rb's dont last too long after ten seasons guys

GameTime
01-06-2013, 02:08 PM

Tiki....ego.....no "I" in team but there is 2 in Tiki....
nuff said....

ALLnygIN
01-06-2013, 02:11 PM

thats true also.

jax5338
01-06-2013, 02:39 PM

then they try to come back after 4 or so years and nobody wants them. tiki's move was all about tiki, and his broadcasting career turned out to be a bust too.

Harooni
01-06-2013, 02:42 PM
then they try to come back after 4 or so years and nobody wants them. tiki's move was all about tiki, and his broadcasting career turned out to be a bust too. well he has a new job and re married , if he woke up with our bank accounts he would start to panic , but he is doing fine.

jax5338
01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
well he has a new job and re married , if he woke up with our bank accounts he would start to panic , but he is doing fine.

so he is smart enough to not have gone broke, good for him. he still has no rings, no more support, and a lot less friends.

i used to love him growing up. guy is a ****head.

ALLnygIN
01-06-2013, 02:48 PM
He is an ***. As a kid growing up watching him I thought the world of him though. Hell of a running back.

BuffyBlueII
01-06-2013, 02:49 PM

They are 2 different type of players and presence. Switchblade Ray is a great leader and a motivation to his team. During the pre game, Baltimore Ravens players stated they were pumped and it inspired them. Tiki Barber was a cancer to this team and when he announced his retirement mid season, he did it to steal headlines and cause discontent, much akin to what NY Jets attempted to do in signing Timmy Tebow.

nhpgiantsfan
01-06-2013, 02:51 PM
It amazes me that the entire football world will celebrate this man today, and nobody will every mention his involvement in the cold blooded murder of two people.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-mike-bianchi-ray-lewis-0106-20130105,0,1707256.column

Ha makes Michael Vick look like an alter boy.

offingmoot
01-06-2013, 03:08 PM
It amazes me that the entire football world will celebrate this man today, and nobody will every mention his involvement in the cold blooded murder of two people.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-mike-bianchi-ray-lewis-0106-20130105,0,1707256.column

Glad you posted this. I was about to say something too.
He should be in jail for murder, instead he is celebrated as one of the greats.
We will be stuck seeing him on espn too

YATittle1962
01-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Tuck no longer wears that mask

jax5338
01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Tuck no longer wears that mask

yea i saw he switched back to his old one the last game or the few games of the year.

ALLnygIN
01-06-2013, 03:30 PM
the man hasn't murdered anyone.

nhpgiantsfan
01-06-2013, 03:53 PM

He may not have held the knife, but he was there that night and tried tocover it up. He took a plea bargain and pled guilty to obstruction of justice. His hands are not clean.

offingmoot
01-06-2013, 04:14 PM

Originally his limo driver said he was an active participant
Then he changed his story

Cloud57
01-06-2013, 04:23 PM

Ha makes Michael Vick look like an alter boy.Wow that made me sick, I heard of this murder but I didn't know that much about it or his involvement in it.

Sarcasman
01-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Welcome to the world of new media.

We assume your memory is short and that faced with a choice of believing us or your own eyes about what you just saw, you'll pick us. It works really well for announcers too!

Now, I don't think Lewis is guilty of actually stabbing anyone nor do I think he was even intimately involved in the actual struggle that led to the stabbings, from a legal point of view he was absolutely involved and about that there is no debate. Unless you're a Baltimore or Lewis homer....in which case feel free to make up whatever rationalization or justification that makes you feel better.

mike kennedy
01-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Anyone notice!??

And he deserves to wear it unlike other players who do. Tuck deserves a one bar grill of the 50's.

Jtuck
01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
And he deserves to wear it unlike other players who do. Tuck deserves a one bar grill of the 50's.

LOL!

TroyArcher
01-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Hes probably hiding from another murder investigation.

TroyArcher
01-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the world of new media.

We assume your memory is short and that faced with a choice of believing us or your own eyes about what you just saw, you'll pick us. It works really well for announcers too!

Now, I don't think Lewis is guilty of actually stabbing anyone nor do I think he was even intimately involved in the actual struggle that led to the stabbings, from a legal point of view he was absolutely involved and about that there is no debate. Unless you're a Baltimore or Lewis homer....in which case feel free to make up whatever rationalization or justification that makes you feel better.

I bet you also thought OJ was innocent.

Sarcasman
01-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I bet you also thought OJ was innocent.

Of course, that's what I was told!

Harooni
01-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Hes probably hiding from another murder investigation. oh please you also thought the girls in the night club at 3am in the back rooms with big ben were nice honest girls. someone around ray's friend did it but when your famous the attention comes on you.

joemorrisforprez
01-06-2013, 10:21 PM
thats because Ray Lewis' anounce will pump up his team while Tiki's announcement was on the bitter side. Also RL is the true leader of the Ravens...unlike Tiki with the Giants
Ray is retiring because he is done...Tiki retired because of his ego

Well-said.

Tiki had a couple seasons left in the tank.

joemorrisforprez
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
oh please you also thought the girls in the night club at 3am in the back rooms with big ben were nice honest girls. someone around ray's friend did it but when your famous the attention comes on you.

Great commentary here....

On the day Baltimore Ravens (http://boards.giants.com/topic/sports/football/baltimore-ravens-ORSPT000161.topic) linebacker Ray Lewis (http://boards.giants.com/topic/sports/football/ray-lewis-PESPT008514.topic) announced he would be retiring after this season, my thoughts drifted back to a bitterly cold winter day in a cemetery in Akron, Ohio.

That's where Richard Lollar was buried and where his bespectacled grandmother, Joyce Lollar, showed me his grave more than a decade ago.

As I wrote then, she crunched through the snow with leafless trees etched against a gray Midwestern skyline. A frozen drizzle fell from above. With her shoe, she scraped the snow and the ice and the dirt from her grandson's grave site and said a short prayer that ended with: "We miss you, Richard. We love you."

And then she broke down and cried. And then the sadness turned to madness as she spoke bitterly about how she felt Ray Lewis and his "gang of hoodlums" literally got away with murder.

"They stabbed my Richard five times in vital places — the heart, the liver," she said angrily. "They don't even kill animals like that. This was no bar fight; this was a slaughter. This was a thrill-killing."

Lewis, his two good friends — Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting — and nine others sped away from the crime scene in a 40-foot Lincoln limousine. Lewis, Oakley and Sweeting were charged with the killings and cleared in a controversial court decision that still leaves many questions unanswered.

Why, when Lewis made an appearance at a sporting goods store the day before the Super Bowl, did his friends buy knives at the store?

Why did witnesses say the limo pulled over and someone dumped bloody clothes into a trash bin?

Why was the white suit Ray Lewis wore that night never found?

Why did the limo driver change his story mid-trial after originally testifying that Lewis told everyone to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing"? Originally, the driver told police he saw Lewis actively taking part in the bloody brawl and heard Oakley and Sweeting admit to stabbing someone. But he backed off those statements when he got on the witness stand.

Why did prosecutors reduce the murder charge against Lewis to misdemeanor obstruction of justice? It was a plea deal in which Lewis agreed to testify against his two friends, Oakley and Sweeting, who were later acquitted after Lewis' testimony failed to implicate them in the murders.

"Why were people changing their stories?" Joyce Lollar asked on the way to the cemetery that day. "… The jury didn't know who or what to believe. By lying and deceiving from the beginning, Ray Lewis helped set everybody free."

Ray Lewis would be doing hard time if he weren't an NFL Superstar.

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:07 AM
I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!!!!

DandyDon
01-07-2013, 12:14 AM
same style smaller mask though

Not the same. and Tucks is white?

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:27 AM
LOL! +1

Giant stuck in Texas
01-07-2013, 01:46 AM
Tuck deserves a one bar grill of the 50's.http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/imerjauto/BobbyBoucher_zps899d5603.jpg

GameTime
01-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Not the same. and Tucks is white?

same style.....only smaller cage with Lewis' and Tucks originally may have been white but the grills on Giants helmets are grey