PDA

View Full Version : Boy If Giants can get punishing blockersssssss

Diamondring
01-06-2013, 06:25 PM
You know the rest got nabbit.

ALLnygIN
01-06-2013, 06:29 PM
You know the rest got nabbit.

If we can upgrade our oline this offseason and eli can actaully stand in the pocket make reads, and they can open up holes for wilson! my god it will be a thing of beauty!

Diamondring
01-06-2013, 06:31 PM
If we can upgrade our oline this offseason and eli can actaully stand in the pocket make reads, and they can open up holes for wilson! my god it will be a thing of beauty!As a matter of fact, I think Giants should put that first. I want at least two punishing O-linemen.

ANON837
01-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Reese has thoroughly neglected the OL. You have to put a premium on lines. Their play this year was mediocre. Drafting players in the 4th round and later is not going to get it done any more. Pat Flaherty can only do so much. You need blue-chip blockers. This team has the QB, the backs, and receivers. All it needs now is to solidify the line.

mike kennedy
01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
We do. They punished us week in and week out with the garbage they showed us almost on a weekly basis.

jomo
01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Reese has thoroughly neglected the OL. You have to put a premium on lines. Their play this year was mediocre. Drafting players in the 4th round and later is not going to get it done any more. Pat Flaherty can only do so much. You need blue-chip blockers. This team has the QB, the backs, and receivers. All it needs now is to solidify the line.I think we can get it done in the 4th round. Unfortunately we haven't. When we draft is less important than who we draft. JR has ignored the OL and LB units or at least hasn't hit in those areas like he has in other areas.

JPP=BEASTMODE
01-07-2013, 12:36 AM
If we can upgrade our oline this offseason and eli can actaully stand in the pocket make reads, and they can open up holes for wilson! my god it will be a thing of beauty!

Agree 100%. In my opinion the oline is the most important part of the offence.

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:45 AM
NYG= DOMINANCE!!!!!!!

Diamondring
01-07-2013, 10:35 AM
NYG= DOMINANCE!!!!!!!Supreme.