PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand Carrol but nice to see the Redskins lose

TroyArcher
01-06-2013, 08:35 PM
The skins were on a magical ride but they are just an average team.

NYfanatic
01-06-2013, 08:52 PM
To think the Vikings and the Redskins were in the playoffs beside us. The vikings looked like a below average team in the playoffs getting blown out. The deadskins were not really a playoff team. If anything we would of put up a fight against any team in the playoffs. Especially we could of beaten Green Bay if we got the WC #6. If we got 2 more points VS the deadskins we would of beat the hawks at home. Would be facing the Falcons. Win. Then Niners? or Green Bay? Wins..
Superbowl? Pats or Broncos? Wins.
All this could of happened if we made the playoffs and turned it on. uhhh.

Sarcasman
01-06-2013, 08:58 PM
To think the Vikings and the Redskins were in the playoffs beside us. The vikings looked like a below average team in the playoffs getting blown out. The deadskins were not really a playoff team. If anything we would of put up a fight against any team in the playoffs. Especially we could of beaten Green Bay if we got the WC #6. If we got 2 more points VS the deadskins we would of beat the hawks at home. Would be facing the Falcons. Win. Then Niners? or Green Bay? Wins..
Superbowl? Pats or Broncos? Wins.

To get into the postseason, you got to take care of your business. The Vikings and redskins did that. The giants didn't.

Eliscruzzz
01-06-2013, 09:00 PM
I like Pete..lol.

TroyArcher
01-06-2013, 09:12 PM
I like Pete..lol.

He is a phoney.

poppa smurph
01-06-2013, 09:30 PM
He is a phoney.Really? Don't get that vibe from him

BigBlueAllDay
01-06-2013, 11:21 PM
CB Richard Sherman tried to rub it in on the Redskin and gets a shove to the face. No retaliation. Just waved them goodbye. haha!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/06/trent-williams-hits-richard-sherman/1812717/

Sarcasman
01-06-2013, 11:42 PM
CB Richard Sherman tried to rub it in on the Redskin and gets a shove to the face. No retaliation. Just waved them goodbye. haha!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/06/trent-williams-hits-richard-sherman/1812717/

Stay classy, Seattle.

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Seattle vs. Atlanta next week.

Parademon
01-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Personaly, I got no problem with talkin the talk..as long as you walk the walk as well. Makes me miss Jacobs all that much. We have no one on our team now that talks trash at the opposing team & then backs it up. Now we have players praising QBs on other teams & saying how great they are.

BuffyBlueII
01-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Personaly, I got no problem with talkin the talk..as long as you walk the walk as well. Makes me miss Jacobs all that much. We have no one on our team now that talks trash at the opposing team & then backs it up. Now we have players praising QBs on other teams & saying how great they are.

+1

SweetZombieJesus
01-08-2013, 12:48 PM

They were in position to do that with 3 weeks left in the season.

poppa smurph
01-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Personaly, I got no problem with talkin the talk..as long as you walk the walk as well. Makes me miss Jacobs all that much. We have no one on our team now that talks trash at the opposing team & then backs it up. Now we have players praising QBs on other teams & saying how great they are.Yeah, he def brought that, I miss that fire in the O too.
Bradshaw does a great job..but, doesnt give us those " Jacobs' moments "
Rolle is the guy on D
We miss that on O