PDA

View Full Version : HAIL TO THE SEAHAWKS.

Sean Montemayor
01-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Poor RG3, best wishes to him healing up. But Cousins is horrible. Next year, right? We'll see.

poppa smurph
01-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Cousins is horrible?

TheBookOfEli
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Cousins ain't bad at all but i'm liking what the Seahawks are doing.

BigBlueAllDay
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
The No. 1 Falcons are next for the Seahawks. It'll be a good one.

BigBlue wins
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
No, cousins is not horrible. fail.

Toadofsteel
01-06-2013, 10:54 PM
#htts

Sean Montemayor
01-06-2013, 11:53 PM
O.K then, RG3 vs. Cousins. Who's better?

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Eli it is then.

poppa smurph
01-07-2013, 05:16 AM
O.K then, RG3 vs. Cousins. Who's better?as it was yesterday at about halftime, I'd say an RG3 at 50% health isn't as good as a healthy Cousins.Don't know what you saw that suggested Cousins was terrible.

Hassett00
01-07-2013, 05:56 AM
O.K then, RG3 vs. Cousins. Who's better? RG3 is miles better at what he does than Cousins. Does it mke Cousins ****? No. RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****? No. Cousins is a solid QB. Great passer of the ball. And you can't base it off like two offensive series against a very stout defense. People were questioning the redskins when they drafted Cousns Because he's good enough to start.

NYGisBallin
01-07-2013, 06:11 AM
RG3 is miles better at what he does than Cousins. Does it mke Cousins ****? No. RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****? No. Cousins is a solid QB. Great passer of the ball. And you can't base it off like two offensive series against a very stout defense. People were questioning the redskins when they drafted Cousns Because he's good enough to start.

Wait... What?.... "RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****?" huh?

egyptian420
01-07-2013, 06:25 AM
ouch
http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/RG3-GIF-1.gif

Hassett00
01-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Wait... What?.... "RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****?" huh? I probably phrased it wrong. ''RG3 is far better than Eli at what he brings to game in terms of his running ability.'' probably phrased wrong again but meh

In terms of what RG3 can do..you know...run the ball? Which Eli is horrible at. Maybe I should of just said Rg3 style is different to Cousins and what RG3 does is what Cousins wouldnt do as well....

EddieBlue
01-07-2013, 08:28 AM
ouch
http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/RG3-GIF-1.gif

i said it before and ill say it again...as talented as he is....the way he plays will only shorten his career.

Hassett00
01-07-2013, 08:33 AM
The way that turf was, he could of easily injured his left ankle on that play as he fell. Be a shame if injuries cut his career short. Such a talented player.

TheAnalyst
01-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Eli, Romo and Vick walk into a bar...

And RG3 shows up late and is stuck with the tab.

njg85m
01-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Cousins is horrible?

....Ok.

JB456
01-07-2013, 12:09 PM
i said it before and ill say it again...as talented as he is....the way he plays will only shorten his career.

Shorten his career? If the Redskins don't change their offensive system starting NEXT year, Griffin could start declining in year 3 or 4... He has huge potential but that organization is going to ruin him.

NYCDBS
01-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Atlanta has got Seattle next and this is going to be a nightmare for Atlanta. Lynch is going to run all over this team and I can't wait to see what that big mouth Roddy White says after Browner and Sherman shut him down. Seattles pass rush looks dominant I hope they can keep Ryan upright otherwise this could be a blowout...

Rusty192
01-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Russell Wilson better stop that fumbling/bumbling the handoff crap. The ball just flies out of his hands! Mistakes like that get you a swift exit in the postseason.

poppa smurph
01-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Shorten his career? If the Redskins don't change their offensive system starting NEXT year, Griffin could start declining in year 3 or 4... He has huge potential but that organization is going to ruin him.That's all on himself.
Has nothing to do with what they call as an offence, it's how he see's it through.
He's a rookie.
The first injury is a result with how he ended the run..nothing to do with the play-call.

L.T.56
01-08-2013, 10:37 PM
i agree that redskins are gonna have to dramatically improve their o-line or else he's gonna keep getting hit hard. that's what happens when your that type of qb in the nfl. your gonna keep taking those big hits throughout your entire career. the giant just need to be more physical on defense both in the trenches and in the secondary to combat rg3. even without that physicality they still nearly swept them this year. all they had to do was make a fg in the second game.

njg85m
01-09-2013, 10:07 AM
i agree that redskins are gonna have to dramatically improve their o-line or else he's gonna keep getting hit hard. that's what happens when your that type of qb in the nfl. your gonna keep taking those big hits throughout your entire career. the giant just need to be more physical on defense both in the trenches and in the secondary to combat rg3. even without that physicality they still nearly swept them this year. all they had to do was make a fg in the second game.

What does the O-line have to do with him taking the big hits that he has taken?

L.T.56
01-09-2013, 09:34 PM
What does the O-line have to do with him taking the big hits that he has taken?

um cause maybe if he had a better o-line he would be better protected? have you seen the skins o-line?

njg85m
01-10-2013, 01:20 PM
um cause maybe if he had a better o-line he would be better protected? have you seen the skins o-line?

His injuries all occurred when he was outside the pocket running with the ball. They have nothing to do with his O-line. When he was in the pocket he took no more shots than any other QB in the league.

O-line has zero to do with him getting hurt.

GreenGuy
01-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Skins fans have been getting a little ****y as of late so its nice for them to get a little taste of humility. On the other hand, the Seahawks are for real. Russell Wilson is a great kid and Pete Carroll is an acquired taste.

poppa smurph
01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
His injuries all occurred when he was outside the pocket running with the ball. They have nothing to do with his O-line. When he was in the pocket he took no more shots than any other QB in the league.

O-line has zero to do with him getting hurt.I actually like the Skins O-line play. IMO, they're alot more mobile then what we've had for the last couple years...'specially in the run game.
Some might be confusing the rush coming through almost every play as a bad thing.
It's what the option does. It attacks the defence based on the space that the rush leaves, and now you've got O-lineman attacking the linebackers and safties.
When you've got that and a QB that can read pre-snap coverages plus the option, and a RB that's tough and quick enough to matter, you've got a very deceptive offense.

No gimmick's here... all deception.

L.T.56
01-10-2013, 09:37 PM
im not saying its all on the o-line but i think it might benefit him if he had an above average o-line and i don't think their o-line is that.

BParcells777
01-11-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm all in for the Seahawks.......they are on a run like we had last year