PDA

View Full Version : NYG HOME GAME CHANT?

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:10 AM
What should it be? Describe it.

giants8493
01-07-2013, 12:11 AM
YOLO

Cloud57
01-07-2013, 12:16 AM
it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:16 AM
I prefer the whole crowd dieing down a bit, and then chanting at the top of their lungs in unison...E...L...I!!!!!!!! multiple times.

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:17 AM
That should be our chant. Or just yell out dominance! Lmao.

L.T.56
01-07-2013, 12:18 AM
i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well

Cloud57
01-07-2013, 12:18 AM
That should be our chant. Or just yell out dominance! Lmao.

that's so lame lol

Cloud57
01-07-2013, 12:20 AM
i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it wellthey do that in the college games, sounds so dumb in the nfl.

L.T.56
01-07-2013, 12:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onOMq2lJqSg

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onOMq2lJqSg +1

Cloud57
01-07-2013, 12:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onOMq2lJqSgthat's awesome, is it really official though? never heard it before

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 12:39 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvCAFV1YfAo#/watch?v=wvCAFV1YfAo Imagine this song played on opening night. Slow motion. Out from the tunnel enters NYG... To war gentlemen.

Toadofsteel
01-07-2013, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjrvJpkT1Mk

We need our own version of fireman ed. Imagine if the entire stadium erupted in this at kickoff...

DandyDon
01-07-2013, 01:02 AM
The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.

Now you want them to chat? LOL.

L.T.56
01-07-2013, 01:05 AM
i thought the home crowd was pretty loud in last years playoff game against atlanta.

Toadofsteel
01-07-2013, 01:25 AM
The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.

I'm not so sure... that Eagles Suck chant was pretty loud lol

M00KIE
01-07-2013, 03:57 AM
"What are we gonna get?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

"Who are we gonna beat?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

"Who's gonna show up and play?"

WE-DON'T-KNOW!!

Seems fitting to me....:rolleyes:

NYGfanNC
01-07-2013, 08:55 AM
i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well

Went to the Ravens game this year, their chant sounds like they stole it from Florida State.

Rudyy
01-07-2013, 08:59 AM
The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.Now you want them to chat? LOL.G-I-A-N-T-S GIANTS.

Rudyy
01-07-2013, 09:00 AM
"What are we gonna get?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who are we gonna beat?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who's gonna show up and play?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!Seems fitting to me....:rolleyes: Lol nice.

ryan12
01-07-2013, 09:02 AM
i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!

NYGisBallin
01-07-2013, 09:03 AM
No chants please.. No fight songs... We arent the Jets or the Redskins. (Thank God)

NYGisBallin
01-07-2013, 09:04 AM
i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!

Falcon Playoff game last year. The 4th and shorts. Place was going bonkers.

bigblue2088
01-07-2013, 09:37 AM
i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it wellI think your talking about 7 Nation Army. Here's the full song http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0J2QdDbelmY

ALLnygIN
01-07-2013, 10:01 AM

I've been to a few games in the past where it's gotten pretty loud and intense. For the most part you are right though, unfortunately.

Rudyy
01-07-2013, 10:03 AM
No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol

bigblue2088
01-07-2013, 10:17 AM
No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.

Rudyy
01-07-2013, 10:26 AM
I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.Ah gotcha. It was loud to me, we played a lot better at home this year.

SweetZombieJesus
01-07-2013, 10:36 AM

"Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. Most chants annoy me. Aside from "DE-FENSE".

Honorable annoyance mention for "IN-COM-PLETE" at Broncos home games. Took me years to figure out what the heck they were even saying.

RoanokeFan
01-07-2013, 11:07 AM
it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.

Its just you

RoanokeFan
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol

Why would anyone be offended at being old?

RoanokeFan
01-07-2013, 11:10 AM

How many games do you attend in person?

Sean Montemayor
01-07-2013, 07:46 PM
"What are we gonna get?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who are we gonna beat?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!"Who's gonna show up and play?"WE-DON'T-KNOW!!Seems fitting to me....:rolleyes: Way to inspire our team. :/

gmen0820
01-07-2013, 07:57 PM
EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK

Jet-Blue
01-07-2013, 08:11 PM
I went to 13 games this year at Metlife, 5 Giants and 8 Jets, the stadium gets pretty loud for both teams. It is not as load as the old place since the volume is so much bigger.

BlueJayC
01-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Season ticket holder......the new place is just as loud as any I've been too when it calls for it (never been to a dome though).....

The Ravens chant is a college chant and was stolen from multiple college teams......was down there this year at the game and it was lame......nice fans but very blah......they also have a corny "MOVE....THOSE....CHAINS!" chant they do after every first down.....almost as bad as the PA going "and that's a <insert team name here>....." and the whole crowd follows with a "FIRST DOWN!" The Bears started that way back when the Jets started doing it last year and a couple schmo's (non-regulars) in our section tried doing it at the Giants/Eagles finale before we politely told them we don't do that here.

The only chant coming from Giants fans should "DE-FENSE!" chants which originated at Giants games from the rafters of Yankee Stadium.

paulj
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
What should it be? Describe it.

OMAHA, OMAHA, 53 is the mike!
OMAHA, OMAHA, 53 is the mike!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-08-2013, 09:27 PM
What should it be? Describe it.Screw Chants.... Just be LOUD as hell while we are on Defense!!!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-08-2013, 09:34 PM
This would be my pregame warm up song for Home games! I know its for racing however it gets me going HUGE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5CVSegg

gmenblue8890
01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
I went to WVU myself and I can say that the crowd at big college programs gets way more amped up and louder than us and a bunch of other NFL teams as well. Never see the players get amped with the crowd, waving for noise when the defense is on the field.
As far as chants go I'd love to see something back and forth like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYoMDhrJZS0
Maybe Lets GO and then G-Men?
Ohh and the seven nation army is a college thing as someone else said and I don't even like the song but is a blast at the games. I don't know how anyone doesn't want to jump up and down and yell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYoMDhrJZS0
Even though the game didn't end well for us that was the greatest atmosphere I had ever been a part of!

PennState1
01-09-2013, 02:16 AM
1234 we want another score, 5678 Brady's good but Eli's great!

G-MENBK
01-09-2013, 03:31 AM
"Let's Go Giants! <CLAP, CLAP>

Let's Go Giants..Because I Put Down 50Gs On You, 50Gs That I Do Not Have <CLAP, CLAP>

..And Why The **** Did You <CLAP, CLAP>

..Try To Throw It On <CLAP, CLAP>

..3rd And Short <CLAP, CLAP>

..That Was Just As <CLAP, CLAP>

..Bad As That Shotgun Draw On 2nd And 18 <CLAP, CLAP>

..**** <CLAP, CLAP>

..**** <CLAP, CLAP>

..I'm Going To Get A Pair Of <CLAP, CLAP>

..Concrete Shoes...Fire Coughlin!

M00KIE
01-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Way to inspire our team. :/

Honesty is a *****, huh? ;)

nygon3
01-09-2013, 09:22 AM

I was sittin in a great section 2 seasons ago vs the jets on Christmas eve... I had the whole section going they were great fans... I went to the Eagles game last 1 of this season... And everyone totally sucked.... I started chants and no Giants fan were loud in my entire section... I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...

BlueJayC
01-09-2013, 09:57 AM
I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...

Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.

keyofgmen
01-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Us ole timers remember when the original "DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE" was so loud and proud. That's the ONLY chant I want back!!

keyofgmen
01-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.

HAte to admit it, but there is some truth to this. I have front row Mezz and me and my son have on several occasions been asked by stadium staff to stop banging on metal rail in front of us. Apparently some nearby folks complained it was too loud! I kind of miss my old tickets in corner of endzone on 1st level...although there people were so drunk often that they screamed for Defense even when Giants had the ball!! HAHA

flashnando
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZdIklBfOXs

GiantRoc
01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK

HAHAHA could you imagine. Every home game no matter who we are playing. Just strikes me as hysterical.

NYFG
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
There is a chant that my family does at the tailgate before kickoffs's Its really simple but if half the stadium did it it would sound monumental.

Its Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo.......Giiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn nntsssssssss.

NYFG
01-10-2013, 10:38 AM
HAHAHA could you imagine. Every home game no matter who we are playing. Just strikes me as hysterical.

The rangers fans do "potvin sucks" everygame.

wuzpapn
01-10-2013, 10:49 AM
That reminds me of 'Tarzan Boy' from the Ninja Turtle movies.

Starting at 0:18 is what we should do at home games. YEEEE BUDDY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

wuzpapn
01-10-2013, 10:51 AM
But if the whole stadium did one thing in unison, it could sound pretty badass and even get our team hyped.

"E-L-I" would be great.

Or like Chris Berman from ESPN, if we could all do the "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MEN" at once.

YATittle1962
01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
The Ravens chant is a college chant and was stolen from multiple college teams......

the Ravens chant as well as many college teams chant is Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRThLyuN1U

Rudyy
01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Why would anyone be offended at being old?Well the fact that it can be quiet because the old people aren't as hyped up and are rude to anyone that is or whatever, idk haha. That's the impression I got from the person who said it.

DandyDon
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
How many games do you attend in person?

Usually 1 or 2 a year.

YATittle1962
01-10-2013, 02:21 PM
we already have one that we created ......and we also changed the way the whole country pronounces a word in the english language

DE-FENCE........DE-FENCE

that one is ours no matter how many other teams or even other sports use it

it will forever be connected to the NY Football Giants fans because we were the first to do it

Ladder27
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I have to admit. I watched every Giants home game I could this year and the loudest chant all year was the Eagles game. If you ask me that's sad.

Eagles Suck! But when I heard that after the season we had it made me smile. No better way to finish out a losing season then stomping the Eagles and hearing they sucked to all in the same game. But i do wish our fans were alot louder during games. I been to two so far and it was not that loud.

Giantsfan241
01-10-2013, 07:50 PM
g-i-a-n-t-s giants giants giants giants giants