PDA

View Full Version : I feel like

Rodgers12
01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.

EnragedYouth85
01-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Honestly, GB, SF and NE are all lucky we didn't make it to the playoffs...

Rodgers12
01-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Honestly, GB, SF and NE are all lucky we didn't make it to the playoffs...
I think we caught you guys at the wrong time though coming off a bye. We were awful that night and the Giants played on top of their game. I think the game would be close the second time around. I still think the Giants would win.

Toadofsteel
01-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Giants are the Jekyll and Hyde team. If Jekyll shows up they're all pansy and dont really care, but if the Hyde shows up, you're basically screwed...

Unfortunately, as a fan, it's infuriating having to wait and see which shows up, since it's usually around 50/50.

EnragedYouth85
01-07-2013, 01:19 AM
I think we caught you guys at the wrong time though coming off a bye. We were awful that night and the Giants played on top of their game. I think the game would be close the second time around. I still think the Giants would win.

Yeah for sure! It would be a good game but maybe next year.. :P

Rodgers12
01-07-2013, 01:24 AM
We play you guys there next year again. Maybe if we had a London game against the Giants we would stand a chance lol.

EnragedYouth85
01-07-2013, 01:31 AM
We play you guys there next year again. Maybe if we had a London game against the Giants we would stand a chance lol.

lol, were just getting ours. The last few years we've been f'ed over with away games..

GCGiant
01-07-2013, 06:59 AM
I use to think A-Rog was a creep full of himself...however, getting a chance to see him on the "discount double-check" commercials he shows his personality and, IMO, he comes off as being a pretty decent guy who is capable of making fun of himself. I guess it is possible that the humility came from finding out they weren't the planet's next NFL dynasty...whatever...so, with that in mind...I hope they beat SF (because Harbaugh hasn't shown another side to himself) and then lose to Seattle in the NFCCG after the Seahawks take down Ol' Skid-britches and the dirty birds in Atlanta.

AllHailEli
01-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.

You may want to watch out for the Seahawks. Your defense against the Vikings did look good though. I won't be scared with the niners either.

Buddy333
01-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Think the Packers are going to win it. Rogers is just playing so good and their defense is playing better. The 49ers did beat them convincingly to start the season so they have to win this week first. Would not be surprised to see Atlanta lose this week and the replacement refs won't save Seattle this time.

Rodgers12
01-08-2013, 12:22 AM
I don't know about winning it. If we get past the 49ers then we have a shot to win it all. I would rather the Pack play in Atlanta for the NFC Championship then play at home in the elements against Seattle. They are a much better dome team.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-08-2013, 12:33 AM

well, you still have to play SF, assuming you both made it to NFC championship, and Rodgers is not the same QB once he starts getting knocked around, which is what that D will do, ask Eli.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-08-2013, 12:34 AM
I don't know about winning it. If we get past the 49ers then we have a shot to win it all. I would rather the Pack play in Atlanta for the NFC Championship then play at home in the elements against Seattle. They are a much better dome team.

seattle might truck you guys in seattle,,very difficult place to play, even when they suck.

Rodgers12
01-08-2013, 12:37 AM
seattle might truck you guys in seattle,,very difficult place to play, even when they suck.
There is no way we would play in Seattle. If both GB and Seattle won it would be in Lambeau. Winning in SF will be a very tough task. I will be thrilled if we do it. Smith played the first time around and their defense totally shut us down. I think our D can shut Kapernick down though. Matthews will shadow him all night.

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-08-2013, 12:42 AM
There is no way we would play in Seattle. If both GB and Seattle won it would be in Lambeau. Winning in SF will be a very tough task. I will be thrilled if we do it. Smith played the first time around and their defense totally shut us down. I think our D can shut Kapernick down though. Matthews will shadow him all night.

the QB won't be the problem, frank gore and the D will be.

BuffyBlueII
01-08-2013, 03:02 AM

I think you guys have a great chance of making it to SuperBowl this year. I do think you match up much better against Atlanta than Seattle but you guys can beat both those teams. The game against San Francisco earlier in the season will help you guys in the playoffs and I think you beat them up this weekend. IMO, NE Patriots will win SuperBowl XLVII.

Buddy333
01-08-2013, 07:29 AM
I don't know about winning it. If we get past the 49ers then we have a shot to win it all. I would rather the Pack play in Atlanta for the NFC Championship then play at home in the elements against Seattle. They are a much better dome team.Well they wouldn't play at Seattle anyway. Plus, they already played them in Seattle and should have won the game. They won't have replacement refs to help them now. Wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons are a one and done team. Rogers is the best QB in the league. As long as their defense plays decent anything is possible.