PDA

View Full Version : Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

bigblue58
01-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Between the newspapers and the talking head jerks, I can't tell.
I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.

TroyArcher
01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
He hasn't murdered anyone in a couple of years. What a guy!!!

appodictic
01-07-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.

Kobe would have been serving time like plax except he just kept dropping 80 points a night until everyone forgot.

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 12:51 PM
He was equitted.
Having said that, the attention he gets is a tad over the top.

njg85m
01-07-2013, 12:53 PM
I dunno, the coverage is definitely over the top, but his on-field accomplishments do deserve to be celebrated.

I still wear an LT jersey on game days for example I don't wear it because he's a crackhead alleged statutory rapist -- I wear it because he's the greatest of all time on the field.

sheli no more
01-07-2013, 01:59 PM
that's aquitted

ShakeandBake
01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
He was equitted.

He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.

GoDeep80
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.

ShakeandBake
01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.

I don't know enough about Jackson's case(s) but as far as OJ and Casey Anthony are concerned, they are most certainly guilty in the court of public opinion.

gmen0820
01-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm not positive that he's retiring. When I first heard the news, I immediately thought it was to inspire a run.

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 03:47 PM
that's aquitted
I was wondering why my spell check was going off.

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
OJ Simpson IS a murderer.
Yes he was Aquitted, but he was as guilty as sin. They essentially proved that in the civil trial.
They had no real evidence against Lewis.

GiantWarfare
01-07-2013, 04:08 PM

lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....

ShakeandBake
01-07-2013, 04:20 PM
lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....

I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent

GiantWarfare
01-07-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent

lol...that has to be the case because if not then I pity his extreme naivety...

Gigglemania
01-07-2013, 05:42 PM
He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.

He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.

Rudyy
01-07-2013, 05:46 PM
He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.lmfao Gigglemania.

ShakeandBake
01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
lmfao Gigglemania.

This is what the third giggles imposter in the past couple of weeks?

TroyArcher
01-07-2013, 05:53 PM

OJ is a murderer and most likely so is Casey Anthony - the jury does not always get it right.

TroyArcher
01-07-2013, 05:55 PM
lmfao Gigglemania.

I have some property in the swamps of Jersey if you are interested in buying.

TroyArcher
01-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Reporter to Brandon Jacobs: How does it feel to be tackled by Ray Lewis?
Brandon Jacobs: I wouldn't know.

thegiantsrule10
01-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Lot of Ray Lewis haters

TheBookOfEli
01-07-2013, 08:02 PM
He never murdered anyone. Enough with that already.

He is overly charismatic though, and i find it so annoying.

sheli no more
01-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Where did his white suit go??? I've gotten sheet faced drunk and forgot where I parked my car. But I never lost my suit. That suit was red with blood.

BuffyBlueII
01-08-2013, 02:16 PM
He was equitted.

He took a plea deal to obstruction for justice.

The driver that initially claimed Switchblade Ray was involved changed his story shortly after.

They still have not recovered Ray Lewis’ white suit.

I have always thought that the type of hype and following that goes to Switchblade Ray should have went to London Fletcher, a great football player and class act.

Sarcasman
01-13-2013, 02:27 AM
He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.Exactly. That's the definition of an accomplice to murder not a murderer. But an accomplice who took a reduced charge to testify against his buddies. Don't go away mad, Ray just go away.

Sarcasman
01-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Lot of Ray Lewis hatersRight. Not buying into the media rewrite of his story makes one a hater.

BParcells777
01-13-2013, 01:18 PM

I agree............this guy is a "close relative" of OJ...........murder is murder

ShakeandBake
01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Lot of Ray Lewis haters

Try breathing through your nose not your mouth

bigbluenepa
01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
he cant retire fast enough

G-MENBK
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM
he cant retire fast enough

Out of all the Ravens they could have interviewed first after that field goal (Flacco, Tucker, Graham), they get ****ing Lewis!

Parademon
01-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Gawd, can you imagine all the attention he'll be getting if they make the SB! Makes me almost wanna root for ..gulp..NE.

bigblue58
01-15-2013, 02:27 PM
He never murdered anyone. Enough with that already.

He is overly charismatic though, and i find it so annoying.

Yeah you're right....he buys his shirts from the store already bloody!

Medisleman
01-20-2013, 11:03 PM
LOL

TroyArcher
01-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Yeah you're right....he buys his shirts from the store already bloody!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

Read this article moron.