PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning Looks Back on 2012

RoanokeFan
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QB-Eli-Manning-looks-back-on-2012/5afa619c-18ea-488a-ad59-078ecf34e6f6

QB Eli Manning reflects on the 2012 season

Q: What was the best team moment of the season?

Manning: It’s tough to pick one. I think each win is a great moment and anytime you come together. It’s hard to win football games in the NFL, and when you come together and you beat good teams, you beat San Francisco or Green Bay, those are good moments.

Q: What was your best individual play of the year?

Manning: I don’t like to choose.

Q: What is one play or game you could change?

Manning: I think obviously the Atlanta game just because I thought we had a couple third downs, fourth down situations – a couple of those plays where we just didn’t convert on that could have been a game changer.

Q: What are your goals for the offseason?

Manning: Just analyze this year and look at a bunch of film and try to find ways to improve.

AllHailEli
01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QB-Eli-Manning-looks-back-on-2012/5afa619c-18ea-488a-ad59-078ecf34e6f6

Q: What are your goals for the offseason?

Manning: Just analyze this year and look at a bunch of film and try to find ways to improve.

Practice, practice, practice to guarantee we will play the 2014 Super Bowl at MetLife!

GameTime
01-07-2013, 12:51 PM
dont forget Eli...you have to work out and build those arm muscle so you can throw further down field and be more accurate too...
we all know its your fitness level that has caused your sub par season..........

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 12:53 PM
dont forget Eli...you have to work out and build those arm muscle so you can throw further down field and be more accurate too...
we all know its your fitness level that has caused your sub par season..........

Why is this in red?

Hahaha!!!

GameTime
01-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Why is this in red?

Hahaha!!!

glad you saw it first....lol

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 12:59 PM
glad you saw it first....lol
He'll always be a skeleton-less Gumby made out of synthetic rubbery material. We just have to live with that.
Better to focus on protecting him up front.

GameTime
01-07-2013, 01:17 PM
He'll always be a skeleton-less Gumby made out of synthetic rubbery material. We just have to live with that.
Better to focus on protecting him up front.
thats why he doesnt get hurt...lol
Look at BB and RG.....AFU......:)

Morehead State
01-07-2013, 01:18 PM
thats why he doesnt get hurt...lol
Look at BB and RG.....AFU......:)
You are exactly right. He's like elastoman.

GameTime
01-07-2013, 01:23 PM
You are exactly right. He's like elastoman.
Mister Fantastic...Reed Richards from the Fantastic 4.....

The Human Torch could be Wilson
The Thing is deffinitely Hynoski
The Invisible Women could be any number of players this season.....lol