PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice Plaxicrap dissing Eli at the coin flip?

Papa BigBlue
12-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Just watched the highlights on nfl network and it showed Plexiglass as the only captain for the Jets. He's standing there slapping hands with everyone then when he gets to eli he jumps him for the next player. The guy is crap should and will be cut by the Jets next year.

Sarcasman
12-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Just watched the highlights on nfl network and it showed Plexiglass as the only captain for the Jets. He's standing there slapping hands with everyone then when he gets to eli he jumps him for the next player.** The guy is crap should and will be cut by the Jets next year.

Are you sure? That seems out of character for him.

If true, that's disappointing.

Dorothy
12-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Just checked it out on my tape, he greeted Eli first.

Papa BigBlue
12-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Must have missed his half hearted greeting then because it just doesnt seem like he shows Eli any love to me.

yoeddy
12-24-2011, 06:30 PM
I actually thought that Eli kind of looked the other way...

Plax has said, tho, that he was really disappointed that Eli never visited him in prison. Said he thought he and Eli were tighter than that...so maybe there's some bad blood...

Ruttiger711
12-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Bump

Just to clarify - Plax went to Eli FIRST and they bumped before anyone else, just checked the DVR.

Interestingly enough, every replay I've seen of this is cut right after their greeting and it looks like Eli was passed up.

thegreatone
12-25-2011, 07:08 AM
Must have missed his half hearted greeting then because it just doesnt seem like he shows Eli any love to me.
who cares? if i were the head coach id tell them not to say anuthing to anyone on the other team except "we will break you" in their best ivan drago voice. im not down with all the buddy buddy love fest crap at the beginning,during, or after. i want my men acting like they are going to kick their *** the entire game. from coin flip to locker room, you aint my friend

nycisgreat
12-25-2011, 07:16 AM
I actually thought that Eli kind of looked the other way...

Plax has said, tho, that he was really disappointed that Eli never visited him in prison. Said he thought he and Eli were tighter than that...so maybe there's some bad blood...

I can see that. Eli don't owe Burres anything. It would've been nice if Eli was more supportive of him, but he chose not to. Think they will make up in the future when the giants celebrate the 2007 superbowl team.

nhpgiantsfan
12-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Plax did give Eli a fist bump, and honestly I don't really care if they are nice to each other but if they aren't I kind of blame Eli. I mean I wouldn't expect Eli to visit him in prison but he could've seeked him out and gave him a hand shake when Plax was visiting the Giants as a free agent. I mean Plax was a major reason we went to the SB.

Ruttiger711
12-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Plax did give Eli a fist bump, and honestly I don't really care if they are nice to each other but if they aren't I kind of blame Eli. I mean I wouldn't expect Eli to visit him in prison but he could've seeked him out and gave him a hand shake when Plax was visiting the Giants as a free agent. I mean Plax was a major reason we went to the SB.

Eli could have sought him out and Plax could have also just not shot himself.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Why should Eli take time out of his day to visit Plaxico in prison? Plaxico was an idiot. And you only visit people in prison if they're your friends..

What good would he get from Eli visiting him? Eli would get there and comfort him like in Half Baked?

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Why should Eli take time out of his day to visit Plaxico in prison? Plaxico was an idiot. And you only visit people in prison if they're your friends..

What good would he get from Eli visiting him? Eli would get there and comfort him like in Half Baked?
</P>

It would be a heck of a lot more than time out of his day. People seem to forget that Plax served in Oneida, NY - more than 5 hours from NJ. </P>

JesseJames
12-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Plax is a low intelligence person with no class what so ever...

Joe Morrison
12-25-2011, 10:44 AM
I noticed Plax sitting on the bench gazing out at Big Blue and wondering how the hell did I get into this mess.</P>

With a one year deal I can see him getting out of Sexy Rexy's posers club and moving on, he has gotten a ring and will not stay knowing Sanchez will be throwing the ball.</P>

</P>

Rich4114
12-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Maybe Eli is pissed Plax cost him another ring by shooting himself in the leg?

yoeddy
12-25-2011, 10:52 AM
*Why should Eli take time out of his day to visit Plaxico in prison? Plaxico was an idiot. And you only visit people in prison if they're your friends..

*What good would he get from Eli visiting him? Eli would get there and comfort him like in Half Baked?

I think that's the point....that Plax thought they were friends. I know that if I was in prison, I would want my friends to visit...

appodictic
12-25-2011, 10:58 AM
What is fat boy Ryan trying to prove didn't plax and jacobs have thanksgiving together or something? Besides he already played this trick. Its lame too. What does it show. I am more intimidated by 4 people then 1.

Sarcasman
12-25-2011, 12:03 PM

You mean potentially cost his team?

Sarcasman
12-25-2011, 12:04 PM
*Why should Eli take time out of his day to visit Plaxico in prison? Plaxico was an idiot. And you only visit people in prison if they're your friends..

*What good would he get from Eli visiting him? Eli would get there and comfort him like in Half Baked?

I think that's the point....that Plax thought they were friends. I know that if I was in prison, I would want my friends to visit...

How about your co-workers? Would expect them all to show up too?

qam1830
12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Next week, Lets wear our Away whites like we did in playing dallas at home years ago, also wore whites on run to SB. Go Giants

bigblue5611
12-25-2011, 01:15 PM

ive posted before im not sure the plax shooting cost anybody a ring.....giants had won several preceding games, some handily, when plax was either hurt, or suspended in whole or in part(see, eg, pitt & arz).....he had suffered a hammy on 1st series in arizona and was already ruled out of washington game before he shot himself..who knows what is health wouldve been going into december/january? ..lots of other reasons why that season went south fast after the shooting..

...that said, if EA and stevie tisch visited him in prison, eli couldve gone up just 1 time......ok, back to the presents..merry christmas!

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I still for the life of me can not figure out why Plax hates the Giants.What did the Giants do to him.He shot himself.Is he angry that the Giant doctors didnt treat him in a back alley and try to cover the whole thing up. The guy has not changed one bit

I love how he came out saying he was going to score 4 Touchdowns did he even have 4 catches?The Jets missed there window. In the NFL its hard to keep pieces together and when U trade multiple draft picks to move up and sign every win now FA u need to cash the check when u get the chance.

bigblue5611
12-25-2011, 01:33 PM
I still for the life of me can not figure out why Plax hates the Giants.What did the Giants do to him.He shot himself.Is he angry that the Giant doctors didnt treat him in a back alley and try to cover the whole thing up. The guy has not changed one bit

I love how he came out saying he was going to score 4 Touchdowns did he even have 4 catches?The Jets missed there window. In the NFL its hard to keep pieces together and when U trade multiple draft picks to move up and sign every win now FA u need to cash the check when u get the chance.

he's always resented the chat he had with TC & giants management the week after the shooting, TC was basically like, as everyone else in the world was thinking, "youre an idiot", and Plax instead was lookin for "love" and "support" which, in his mind, was not readily forthcoming....lol

JPP
12-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I think that is Plax's way of dealing with it, he projects the blame outward and instead of being mad at himself for being stupid and going to prison instead he's mad at those "friends" who didn't come to visit. Seems like a mental block so he doesn't think of it as a problem of his but as "hey they left me high and dry" kind of thing, either way it is a pretty sad gripe he is supposed to be a grown man.

blueomaha
12-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Just watched the highlights on nfl network and it showed Plexiglass as the only captain for the Jets. He's standing there slapping hands with everyone then when he gets to eli he jumps him for the next player. The guy is crap should and will be cut by the Jets next year.
i saw it but didn't think anybody else did, so i forgot about it...get over it, Plax...grow up....