PDA

View Full Version : Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 03:15 PM
http://images.townnews.com/delcotimes.com/content/articles/2009/01/15/sports/doc496b2ed56155a502790215.jpg

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.

benny 91
04-10-2009, 03:40 PM
http://images.townnews.com/delcotimes.com/content/articles/2009/01/15/sports/doc496b2ed56155a502790215.jpg

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.
</P>

What did he do here?</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 03:50 PM
What did he do here?</p>
benny benny benny (shakes head)

In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.

listenup
04-10-2009, 03:54 PM

</P>

What did he do here?</P>Are u kiddin me?U diddnt know bout this?

benny 91
04-10-2009, 05:20 PM
What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</P>

I dont remember seeing this...</P>

listenup
04-10-2009, 05:28 PM

I dont remember seeing this...</P>Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.

benny 91
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM

I dont remember seeing this...</P>

Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.</P>

I cant believe this is the first time, I genuinely have never seen people talk about this till now, however im a farly new member.</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
It was towards the very end of the game. I didn't see it either because I left the bar. I saw it on Sportscenter that night and I was even more mad after I did. Chances are you didn't even have the game on when it happened. God it still makes me mad. You are also in the UK so who knows what time it was when that happened. I am also assuming you were very intoxicated.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.
It is better for him that way isn't it? lol

<font size="6" color="#006400">**** McMuffin and
**** the Eagles!!!</font>

JPizzack
04-10-2009, 06:38 PM
What did he do here?</P>

In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.
</P>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 06:46 PM
What did he do here?</p>

</p>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

<font color="#0000ff">McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</font></p>
Amen!!! Isn't it nice to have a QB who can win a big game. If Eli played for the Eagles the past 10 years they would have won at least 2 rings. Maybe more. **** Mcnabb.

Yankees807
04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
I hate anyone in our division,more so the Cowboys and Eagles the past 5 years because both are always in contention with us,but in the end I much rather be holding up a picture of Eli wearing a RING then a poster of Romo with a Jessica Simpson head or McNabb next to his Chunky Noodle soup can!!!!!!!!!!

Gmen32
04-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker.

He also has zero class...

Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again.

He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 07:02 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/zoomkobe/102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif?t=1239400887

redbeardxxv
04-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker.

Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again.

He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career.

I addressed this in another thread... he did worse than "choke"... he actually puked!
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/redbeardxxv/mcnabbpukes.jpg

eagles11
04-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker. He also has zero class... Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again. He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career. I addressed this in another thread... he did worse than "choke"... he actually puked! http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/redbeardxxv/mcnabbpukes.jpg</P>

</P>

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

Cowboys Fan From Asia
04-10-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't hate McNabb, just feel sorry for him.</P>

</P>

</P>

I also want to see him get pulverized by DeMarcus Ware every time he drops back to pass or scrambles, but then again I wish the same on any opposing QB.......actually in the first Eagles-Cowboys game, the Cowboys sacked him 4 times but should have had like 8 or 12 sacks. The guy just maddeningly avoided arms that wrapped around his arms and ankles.</P>

Cowboys Fan From Asia
04-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Funny, there's been no post by BastianEagles yet.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 07:36 PM
I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>
Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?

eagles11
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?
</P>

</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 07:53 PM

</P>

*</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>

Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>

</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:01 PM

</P>

</P>

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?
</P>

</P>

</P>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</P>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:01 PM

</P>

</P>

Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.</P>

</P>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:05 PM

</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</p>
Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:07 PM

</p>

</p>

Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.</p>

</p>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</p>
Go away.......

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.</P>

*</P>

Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig!

janstett
04-10-2009, 08:14 PM
What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</p>

I dont remember seeing this...</p>

Hopefully you were crying in your beer, because that was the dagger in our 2008 season.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:14 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</P>

</P>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</P>
Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.

</P>

</P>

Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig!</P>

</P>

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and I will be able to post here in peace.</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif

LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:20 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</p>

<font color="#0000ff">No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have
done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over
at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</font></p>

I just explained the reason to you moron. Do you need to read it again? It is right above this post ok.

I have 2 Eagles friends in the world. (2 too many if you ask me) Bastian happens to be one of them and you screwed her over. You got her banned from her favorite website. Some great guy you are you POS. You check her profile still like a stalker. I don't know what your problem is? Send an email to the Mods at EMB and tell them to let her have her account back. That would be the first thing you could do. Then after you have done that jump inside a grease fire.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:21 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.</P>

</P>

Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:22 PM
No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and <font color="#0000ff">I will be able to post here in peace.</font></p>
You must be stupid Kyle. What Eagles fan thinks he can post in peace on a Giants message board. Wow

janstett
04-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Wow, here's why I hate McNuggetts.

Go back to when he came into the league (98? 99?). Here goes the super-awesome black QB thing again. Hush Bimbo was right, people want this choker to succeed a little extra because of the color of his skin. He becomes the black Brett Favre.

Dude can scramble but he is not a very good QB. Go back to our first playoff encounter vs. the Eagles, Divisional Round of the 2000 playoffs... What a joy watching Sehorn's circus interception of McNugget.

Then all those NFC Championship games, the guy's just not a leader and wilts in the spotlight. I'm sure I'm forgetting a million small things. I know he was no leader in the locker room.

In comes Team Obliterator and McNugget doesn't put him in his place. He lets the cancer destroy the locker room and Hugh Douglas is the one putting TO in his place while McChunky is curled up in the corner sucking his thumb. That's when I completely lost respect for him.

In their SB loss he hurls on the sidelines, mismanages the clock in the 2:00 comeback that could have been with any other QB, and blows it.

Through the whole thing he always blames somebody else.

He's said a million dumb things. I know I can't remember them all.

Picking up the phone was just the cherry on top of the case that he is an A-1 schmuck.

Enjoy the end to your ringless career, McChunky. I'll always remember you for your 12 sack beating.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:24 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</FONT></P>

I just explained the reason to you moron. Do you need to read it again? It is right above this post ok.

I have 2 Eagles friends in the world. (2 too many if you ask me) Bastian happens to be one of them and you screwed her over. You got her banned from her favorite website. Some great guy you are you POS. You check her profile still like a stalker. I don't know what your problem is? Send an email to the Mods at EMB and tell them to let her have her account back. That would be the first thing you could do. Then after you have done that jump inside a grease fire.
</P>

</P>

[:(]</P>

</P>

You just hurt my feelings I don't like it. I will be keeping my eye out on you.[:@]</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah right. You have no control and your 1 month banning proves it.</p>
<font size="6">Go away........</font> you have no control of your labedo when it comes to men

<font size="6" color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:25 PM
No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and <FONT color=#0000ff>I will be able to post here in peace.</FONT></P>

You must be stupid Kyle. What Eagles fan thinks he can post in peace on a Giants message board. Wow
</P>

</P>

I sure can try. [:D]</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I sure can try. [:D]</p>
http://www.stressintohappiness.com/images/Why-me-Why-now_edited-1.jpg

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:27 PM

</P>

*</P>

Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig!</P>

*</P>

No I got tired of you loser friends attacking me so I came here hoping things will get better. I figure after a month you will be back with your loser friends and I will be able to post here in peace.</P>

You came looking for peace on GMB...of all places? What makes you think giants fans want YOU for a friend? They hate the eagles fans (except me of course)....especially whiney rats like you. Your kind belongs on DCMB...go there. They even have a forum decorated in pink...just as you like it. awwwwwww.

BTW - I'm a regular poster here...check my start date n00b. Buh bye...don't let the door hit the johnson in your hole.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:32 PM

<FONT size=6>Go away........</FONT> you have no control of your labedo when it comes to men

<FONT color=#006400 size=6>**** THE EAGLES!!!</FONT>
</P>

</P>

</P>

[:O]</P>

</P>

You cursed!!!!!!!</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:37 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif LMAO Blue!!! I'd love to bash that worthless POS....but I'm trying to practice self-control. He's not going to bait me to the point where your mods ban me...no F'ing way.</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're an embarrassment to all eagles fans you whiney snitch. Now swallow or spit...that hairball is nasty so stop posting with your mouth full you disgusting slob.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:38 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

You came looking for peace on GMB...of all places? What makes you think giants fans want YOU for a friend? They hate the eagles fans (except me of course)....especially whiney rats like you. Your kind belongs on DCMB...go there. They even have a forum decorated in pink...just as you like it. awwwwwww. BTW - I'm a regular poster here...check my start date n00b. Buh bye...don't let the door hit the johnson in your hole.</P>

</P>

When do you have time to be a regular here when you live on the EMB?</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:41 PM
When do you have time to be a regular here when you live on the EMB?</P>

Stop stalking me you freak.

Did you like that wrestling chop? I bet your little nubber got exthited when you saw that picture.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:43 PM

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're an embarrassment to all eagles fans you whiney snitch. Now swallow or spit...that hairball is nasty so stop posting with your mouth full you disgusting slob.</P>

</P>

[:P]</P>

</P>

Keep it up Denise and your time here will be over soon if you continue with your filthy mouth. Just remember I didn't start this you did. </P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:44 PM

I addressed this in another thread... he did worse than "choke"... he actually puked!
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/redbeardxxv/mcnabbpukes.jpg

Yeah true...BUT he also scored a TD after blowing his guts up. Too bad though...he still couldn't get it done. This is why we need Boldin....someone has to compensate for his pathetic accuracy.

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 08:48 PM

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're an embarrassment to all eagles fans you whiney snitch. Now swallow or spit...that hairball is nasty so stop posting with your mouth full you disgusting slob.</P>
[:P]

Keep it up Denise and your time here will be over soon if you continue with your filthy mouth. Just remember I didn't start this you did. </P>

you really are a stalker...keep my name out your mouf freak. and no, i didn't start anything this time...you followed me here. you're creeping me out actually.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 08:55 PM

</P>

</P>

you really are a stalker...keep my name out your mouf freak. and no, i didn't start anything this time...you followed me here. you're creeping me out actually.</P>

</P>

Me the stalker? I never searched you out on here but as soon as you saw my name you got all gitty inside because you love to fight on the internet. You think repsonding to me will be as close as you can get to you RnR days and the truth is you are glad I am here because now you have someone to make your stupid little jokes too. You have 3 weeks to change the way you act on these boards and of you don't then your time on the EMB will be over shortly since you are 1 warning away from being banned and we both know you don't want that. So either continue your act or take the time to post like an adult and maybe you won't have to worry about being banned from the EMB forever. The choice is yours.</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry people, I*had to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

Nah...I have to disagree about having no class. McNabb has handled himself very classy over the years...just think about all the BS he's taken from eagles fans and local radio stations. Plus he never conducted any sideline antics until this post-season...so I actually had to laugh when he picked up the phone and his sideline dances...it was very out of character for him. He seemed to be playing loose...I even thought he was going to finally overcome choking and make it all the way.

However, he proved in the NFCCG that he's not going to get the job done when it counts the most. It could have been his moment of glory....3 minutes to drive the ball downfield and win the game....but he choked. He's incapable of pulling a play out his a** like Eli did in the SB (I'm still amazed at that play!).

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

Nah...I have to disagree about having no class. McNabb has handled himself very classy over the years...just think about all the BS he's taken from eagles fans and local radio stations. Plus he never conducted any sideline antics until this post-season...so I actually had to laugh when he picked up the phone and his sideline dances...it was very out of character for him. He seemed to be playing loose...I even thought he was going to finally overcome choking and make it all the way.

However, he proved in the NFCCG that he's not going to get the job done when it counts the most. It could have been his moment of glory....3 minutes to drive the ball downfield and win the game....but he choked. He's incapable of pulling a play out his a** like Eli did in the SB (I'm still amazed at that play!).
It was not funny!!!

Pull a play out of his ***? [:@]

eagles11
04-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I don't think it's about choking but more to do with the coaching and the fact that McNabb has one great WR in his 10 years here and that was just for one year and in that year they made it to the Super Bowl. If McNabb had Harrison in his prime the Eagles would have won at least 2 Super Bowls. Gibe McNabb Plax and they win a Super Bowl. Give McNabb Thrash, Pinky and Fred-ex and the man can only do so much. It really is a shame that the Eagles FO has wasted McNabbsbest years with bad WR's and poor play calling.

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Me the stalker? I never searched you out on here but as soon as you saw my name you got all gitty inside because you love to fight on the internet. You think repsonding to me will be as close as you can get to you RnR days and the truth is you are glad I am here because now you have someone to make your stupid little jokes too. You have 3 weeks to change the way you act on these boards and of you don't then your time on the EMB will be over shortly since you are 1 warning away from being banned and we both know you don't want that. So either continue your act or take the time to post like an adult and maybe you won't have to worry about being banned from the EMB forever. The choice is yours.</P>

Just who the F do you think you are? Are you this stupid in real life? Get a grip sparky...and stop taking everything so seriously. You still have NO clue what RnR is all about do you? No one posts in that forum like an adult dummy. How old are you anyway?

And stop threatening me with your little game of snitch. I may just have to pass on all these comments to the EMB mods so they can see what kind of freak you are.

BTW - I'm trying to stay on topic in this thread...either talk about McNabb or STFU.

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Sorry people, I*had to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

It was not funny!!!

Pull a play out of his ***? [:@]

BLUE!! pullng a play out his a** was a compliment!! LOL! The way he darted all those near hits and still got the ball downfield...it was a classic moment!

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class. Nah...I have to disagree about having no class. McNabb has handled himself very classy over the years...just think about all the BS he's taken from eagles fans and local radio stations. Plus he never conducted any sideline antics until this post-season...so I actually had to laugh when he picked up the phone and his sideline dances...it was very out of character for him. He seemed to be playing loose...I even thought he was going to finally overcome choking and make it all the way. However, he proved in the NFCCG that he's not going to get the job done when it counts the most. It could have been his moment of glory....3 minutes to drive the ball downfield and win the game....but he choked. He's incapable of pulling a play out his a** like Eli did in the SB (I'm still amazed at that play!).</P>

I just think the dude acts immature. The faces he makes annoys the crap out of me, you know the I'm the best thing since sliced bread face. He is a choker, and he will always be a choker. They need to move on.</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I don't think it's about choking but more to do with the coaching and the fact that McNabb has one great WR in his 10 years here and that was just for one year and in that year they made it to the Super Bowl. If McNabb had Harrison in his prime the Eagles would have won at least 2 Super Bowls. Gibe McNabb Plax and they win a Super Bowl. Give McNabb Thrash, Pinky and Fred-ex and the man can only do so much. It really is a shame that the Eagles FO has wasted McNabbsbest years with bad WR's and poor play calling.

He had 3 min in the NFCCG to make a magical moment like Eli...he didn't get it done. He's a choker.

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Just face it, you have a hot and cold QB. Some games he shows up to work, other days he's throwing balls at the ground. You know kind've like Eli in a way, never know what QB will show up on game day.

BIGblue9191
04-10-2009, 09:22 PM
mcnabb is not mcnasty hes mcpast-his-prime </P>

stop beefin n internet fightin its stupid</P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
And stop threatening me with your little game of snitch. I may just have to pass on all these comments to the EMB mods so they can see what kind of freak you are.
I already did.......

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 09:24 PM

</P>

?</P>

bigblue4417
mcnabb is not mcnasty hes mcpast-his-prime </p>

stop beefin n internet fightin its stupid</p>
Agreed and

Agreed. **** is over

BIGblue9191
snitching is the worst aspect of humanity -KILLA CAM</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Sorry people, I*had to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class. Nah...I have to disagree about having no class. McNabb has handled himself very classy over the years...just think about all the BS he's taken from eagles fans and local radio stations. Plus he never conducted any sideline antics until this post-season...so I actually had to laugh when he picked up the phone and his sideline dances...it was very out of character for him. He seemed to be playing loose...I even thought he was going to finally overcome choking and make it all the way. However, he proved in the NFCCG that he's not going to get the job done when it counts the most. It could have been his moment of glory....3 minutes to drive the ball downfield and win the game....but he choked. He's incapable of pulling a play out his a** like Eli did in the SB (I'm still amazed at that play!).</P>

I just think the dude acts immature. The faces he makes annoys the crap out of me, you know the I'm the best thing since sliced bread face. He is a choker, and he will always be a choker. They need to move on.</P>

Move on...to Kolb? I don't have confidence in him...maybe he's a diamond in the rough...but not sure if he's the guy we can bank on for the future. However, this could be McNabb's final year in Philly....our FO sure didn't break the $40 mil bank to get more weapons...hell they let Dawkins leave for Christ sake. They also didn't barter our draft picks for Boldin (not yet at least)...so at this point, next season is so uncertain.

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 09:26 PM

</P>

</P>

you really are a stalker...keep my name out your mouf freak. and no, i didn't start anything this time...you followed me here. you're creeping me out actually.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dude, you come off alil creepy, oh and bastion is freind around here. so you can take your creepy self loving as s away from here.you obviously followed bastion over here, it dont take much commen sense to figure that out. I mean how pathetic can you be, bastion may not want to start anything with you but come on. do you own the Eagles MB, who are you to tell here her time will be short. seriously, your like the little sister who has to tell, BC you like the attention. get a life, and get out of here with that childish crap. Bastion is cool, Why Bc she has a sense of humor, and a maturity level you wouldnt comprehend. so get over yourself, and fix whatever issues you have that make you the way you are</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:27 PM

LOL you talking to me or the snitch? http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class. Nah...I have to disagree about having no class. McNabb has handled himself very classy over the years...just think about all the BS he's taken from eagles fans and local radio stations. Plus he never conducted any sideline antics until this post-season...so I actually had to laugh when he picked up the phone and his sideline dances...it was very out of character for him. He seemed to be playing loose...I even thought he was going to finally overcome choking and make it all the way. However, he proved in the NFCCG that he's not going to get the job done when it counts the most. It could have been his moment of glory....3 minutes to drive the ball downfield and win the game....but he choked. He's incapable of pulling a play out his a** like Eli did in the SB (I'm still amazed at that play!).</P>

Move on...to Kolb? I don't have confidence in him...maybe he's a diamond in the rough...but not sure if he's the guy we can bank on for the future. However, this could be McNabb's final year in Philly....our FO sure didn't break the $40 mil bank to get more weapons...hell they let Dawkins leave for Christ sake. They also didn't barter our draft picks for Boldin (not yet at least)...so at this point, next season is so uncertain.</P>

I agree, if McNabb doesn't get them a ring this year, they will be done with him. That is my personal guarantee.</P>

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 09:37 PM
I dont really hate McChubbs, i just think he is alil imature. </P>

but i will give him props for being a very gifted athlete. just cant really stand him</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Dude, you come off alil creepy, oh and bastion is freind around here. so you can take your creepy self loving as s away from here.you obviously followed bastion over here, it dont take much commen sense to figure that out. I mean how pathetic can you be, bastion may not want to start anything with you but come on. do you own the Eagles MB, who are you to tell here her time will be short. seriously, your like the little sister who has to tell, BC you like the attention. get a life, and get out of here with that childish crap. Bastion is cool, Why Bc she has a sense of humor, and a maturity level you wouldnt comprehend. so get over yourself, and fix whatever issues you have that make you the way you are</P>

Dimboys I'm getting all choked up...worse than McNabb LMAO! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

BTW - you can't fix what's wrong with him...the brainless twit lost his balls a long time ago.

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
I already did.......

LMAO!!!! Are you serious?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I already did.......

LMAO!!!! Are you serious?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif
I posted all of it in a thread. Go check it out.

GiantFanInSJ
04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
I already did.......
LMAO!!!! Are you serious?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif</P>

Why are you guys hi-jacking my thread with an EMB fight? JK</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:11 PM
I already did.......
LMAO!!!! Are you serious?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif</P>

Why are you guys hi-jacking my thread with an EMB fight? JK</P>

Getcha popcorn ready sucka...you ain't seen nothin yet http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:14 PM
I already did.......

I posted all of it in a thread. Go check it out.

Which thread? I thought maybe you started a new one but I'm guessing it's in one of the existing....

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I already did.......

</P>

Guess eagles11 isn't the only snitch around here. [:D]</P>

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 10:21 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

</P>

great, Junior is back, isnt it past your bed time</P>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Why no but thanks for asking.I wanted to talk about McNabb but I see my stalkers just can't get enough of me.</P>

NewYorkDave
04-10-2009, 10:28 PM
I hate donovan because he is an Eagle. I do not need another reason....and I definitely hate him more then Tony Romo and Satan

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:30 PM
I hate donovan because he is an Eagle. I do not need another reason....and I definitely hate him more then Tony Romo and Satan</P>

</P>

Is that because he beats your team more than Romo and Satan? </P>

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 10:32 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Why no but thanks for asking.I wanted to talk about McNabb but I see my stalkers just can't get enough of me.</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL, i think you just a wee bit slow. i think thats the problem, everyone has already had enough of you</P>

NewYorkDave
04-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Not sure if that is true considering we own the season series over Philly bytengames. we are up 75-65-2. Those ties didn't come when Donovan was around though. ha ha. Not to mention we have 3 rings and you have none. NEXT!</P>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Not sure if that is true considering we own the season series over Philly bytengames. we are up 75-65-2. Those ties didn't come when Donovan was around though. ha ha. Not to mention we have 3 rings and you have none. NEXT!</P>

</P>

</P>

Don't forget before Donny you had won 9 straight then we had a nice streak going for awhile till Donny got hurt. Yes you do have 3 rings which congrats on but lets face it for some reason over the decades our FO'S have really made some dumb moves like letting Reggie White go in his prime, Marion Campbell, Rich Kottie, Thrash, Pinky and Fred-ex and that was just in my lifetime. You will see this year now that Plax is gone how human Eli looks. </P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
I already did.......

*</P>

you're the only snitch b*tch. what's the BS you're trying to pull in RnR...claiming this isn't you? you're just a twink in pink aren't ya fella.

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I already did.......

</P>

you're the only snitch b*tch. what's the BS you're trying to pull in RnR...claiming this isn't you? you're just a twink in pink aren't ya fella.</P>

</P>

whats the link to where it is posted bastion</P>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
I already did.......

</P>

you're the only snitch b*tch. what's the BS you're trying to pull in RnR...claiming this isn't you? you're just a twink in pink aren't ya fella.</P>

</P>

Your funny and sad all at the same time. Now please discuss Donny or leave. Thanks.</P>

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

Your funny and sad all at the same time. Now please discuss Donny or leave. Thanks.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL, now your telling people to leave. this morning gets funnier and funnier</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:50 PM
I already did.......

*</P>

</P>

*</P>

On EMB he's trying to claim this isn't him. What a F'ing loser. http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif This kid has some serious issues...he's a thensitive thtalking thack thucker. Say that 3 times fast lol!

eagles11
04-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL, now your telling people to leave. this morning gets funnier and funnier</P>

</P>

</P>

Well I am just trying to get this thread back on topic instead of making all about "her". She makes the EMB all about her and now she is doing the same thing here.</P>

GmenNyg
04-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Because he is just a plain old punk.He talks smack he is a bad team player and he hurt us a lot of times.

NJGenerals
04-10-2009, 10:54 PM
<FONT face=Verdana>Why?
That's like asking a Mets fan, why do you hate Chipper Jones...</FONT>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I already did.......

*</P>

*</P>

whats the link to where it is posted bastion</P>

Here you go....hopefully it works. For some reason, the options to insert links, bold, italics, etc are all gone when I use my home pc. Weird!

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=542758&st=0#

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I already did.......

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Well I am just trying to get this thread back on topic instead of making all about "her". She makes the EMB all about her and now she is doing the same thing here.</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL, you know what i think the problem is. i think you liked bastion, and she bashed you or rejected you. and your prob one of those guys who dont take rejection well, one of those insecure guys, so this is how you deal with it. </P>

its just alil creepy to be honest</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 10:57 PM

You really are a brainless twink if you actually believe that. STFU dummy. The more you talk, the thtupider you sound. You came here looking to start crap...you creepy stalking freak.

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I already did.......

*</P>

*</P>

Go stroke your nubber dummy. Stop trolling...they don't take too kindly to obvious stalkers.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Well I am just trying to get this thread back on topic instead of making all about "her". She makes the EMB all about her and now she is doing the same thing here.

</P>

You really are a brainless twink if you actually believe that. STFU dummy. The more you talk, the thtupider you sound. You came here looking to start crap...you creepy stalking freak.</P>

</P>

I will prove you wrong and you will prove me right. I will not respond to you and you don't respond to me and lets see who the stalker is and who is just minding there business. DEAL?</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:05 PM
LOL, you know what i think the problem is. i think you liked bastion, and she bashed you or rejected you. and your prob one of those guys who dont take rejection well, one of those insecure guys, so this is how you deal with it. </P>

its just alil creepy to be honest</P>

haha! nah...he likes the fellas...not that there's anything wrong with that. I think he needs a meds adjustment though. The psychotic twink is freaking me out dim. http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Well I am just trying to get this thread back on topic instead of making all about "her". She makes the EMB all about her and now she is doing the same thing here.

</P>

You really are a brainless twink if you actually believe that. STFU dummy. The more you talk, the thtupider you sound. You came here looking to start crap...you creepy stalking freak.</P>

*</P>

I will prove you wrong and you will prove me right. I will not respond to you and you don't respond to me and lets see who the stalker is and who is just minding there business. DEAL?</P>

Listen sista....you followed me here....and you know it. You're a freak and a meds-induced psychotic stalker.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:10 PM

</P>

</P>

Listen sista....you followed me here....and you know it. You're a freak and a meds-induced psychotic stalker.</P>

</P>

blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here. </P>

bigblue4417
04-10-2009, 11:12 PM
blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here. </p>
http://blog.ingamenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/you_suck.jpeg

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:14 PM
blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here. </P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is jealous. you came looking for this twink...admit it. you're like an abused b*tch...this kind of attn turns you on. ick! that's enough...now i have to go puke at the thought.

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:19 PM
blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is jealous. you came looking for this twink...admit it. you're like an abused b*tch...this kind of attn turns you on. ick! that's enough...now i have to go puke at the thought.</P>

</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were hereI might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is jealous. you came looking for this twink...admit it. you're like an abused b*tch...this kind of attn turns you on. ick! that's enough...now i have to go puke at the thought.</P>

*</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were here*I might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping

Now go take your meds like a good psycho

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:32 PM

</P>

</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were hereI might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping Now go take your meds like a good psycho</P>

</P>

You again what a surprise. Not really since you stalked me on the EMB now you are doing it here. I have given you every chance to not have to deal with me and all you have to say is some stupid comment instead of ending this. You could have done it on the EMB and saved yourself some trouble instead your posting ourt here instead of hanging with your efriends. Yet I am the psycho? [:O] What world do you live in?</P>

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 11:37 PM

</P>

</P>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping Now go take your meds like a good psycho</P>

</P>

LOL, i make one post and already got the dirtybirds on my back bastion,</P>

dont you iggles know your manners</P>

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:42 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

They are rude like that but I am not so I will welcome you to the EMB. WELCOME FRIEND [:D]</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:48 PM

Dim, that's the beauty of RnR. It's the most twisted and bizarre forum. If it was during the week, bobeph and mia would threaten your junk and splash you with peppaaah spray LOL. I sent you a PM over on EMB...but you may have already logged out.

DimBoys
04-10-2009, 11:48 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

They are rude like that but I am not so I will welcome you to the EMB. WELCOME FRIEND [:D]</P>

</P>

you bro, i got nothing against you personally, but your just not someoen i would call a freind.</P>

But i will give you some advise,</P>

start over, erase eagles 11, change your whole attitude, BC you really do come off as creepy, try alil humor, that goes along way. get a new screen name and just start over. thats all i got for you</P>

and no worries, i can handle my own over there</P>

BastianEagles
04-10-2009, 11:55 PM

I've seen you in action on GMB so I have no doubts about that. :)

eagles11
04-10-2009, 11:59 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

you bro, i got nothing against you personally, but your just not someoen i would call a freind.</P>

start over, erase eagles 11, change your whole attitude, BC you really do come off as creepy, try alil humor, that goes along way. get a new screen name and just start over. thats all i got for you</P>

</P>

</P>

I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.</P>

DimBoys
04-11-2009, 12:06 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.</P>

</P>

</P>

Look man, i will give you some advice, but first Bastion is not an as s or whatever, i am willing to bet the first time she bashed you she was joking, and thats a lesson you need to lear, lighten up, and learn humor, go along with the jokes, BC in the end the people that get all defensive and crap will catch more and more of it. People that laugh and go along and throw some stuff right back but dont get all but hurt, fit right in no matter where you are. so lighten up. start a new screen name and start over, and hell start with bastion, BC i garuntee she will talk crap right with you. be personable not so sensitive, it will go along way. People dont start out just to get you, its when you make yourself sensitive that you get attacked. People like to BS thats what we do, so learn to BS</P>

sirvalence
04-11-2009, 12:07 AM

haha that was funny
mcnabb is one of best qb in eagle history

bigblue4417
04-11-2009, 12:09 AM

haha that was funny
mcnabb is one of best qb in eagle history

Nice broken English there. At least you guys made it to the Superbowl after you beat us........

[:D]

DimBoys
04-11-2009, 12:10 AM
and no worries, i can handle my own over there

</P>

I've seen you in action on GMB so I have no doubts about that. :)</P>

</P>

LOL. i got your email and emailed you back.</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM

I am done wasting my time on you ball licker. I was actually going to stop replying to any of your posts...but I have one last thing to say. I've been on this board for almost a year...to say I might ruin this board just said makes you sound even more dumb than before.

Just STFU and see if you can actually fit in here. If you can, fine...be my guest. Just keep my name out of your mouth.

BTW - Dimboys is engaged...he's not on the market so put your junk away freak!

I'm done now.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.

</P>

I am done wasting my time on you ball licker. I was actually going to stop replying to any of your posts...but I have one last thing to say. I've been on this board for almost a year...to say I might ruin this board just said makes you sound even more dumb than before. Just STFU and see if you can actually fit in here. If you can, fine...be my guest. Just keep my name out of your mouth. BTW - Dimboys is engaged...he's not on the market so put your junk away freak! I'm done now.</P>

</P>

[:D]</P>

</P>

It's post's like this that makes me love you even more. </P>

DimBoys
04-11-2009, 12:21 AM
I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.

</P>

I am done wasting my time on you ball licker. I was actually going to stop replying to any of your posts...but I have one last thing to say. I've been on this board for almost a year...to say I might ruin this board just said makes you sound even more dumb than before. Just STFU and see if you can actually fit in here. If you can, fine...be my guest. Just keep my name out of your mouth. BTW - Dimboys is engaged...he's not on the market so put your junk away freak! I'm done now.</P>

</P>

LOL, thanks for warning him, that would have been hard to explain</P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:24 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I must admit this is fun. </P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Look man, i will give you some advice, but first Bastion is not an as s or whatever, i am willing to bet the first time she bashed you she was joking, and thats a lesson you need to lear, lighten up, and learn humor, go along with the jokes, BC in the end the people that get all defensive and crap will catch more and more of it. People that laugh and go along and throw some stuff right back but dont get all but hurt, fit right in no matter where you are. so lighten up. start a new screen name and start over, and hell start with bastion, BC i garuntee she will talk crap right with you. be personable not so sensitive, it will go along way. People dont start out just to get you, its when you make yourself sensitive that you get attacked. People like to BS thats what we do, so learn to BS</P>

Good advice...who knew cowboys fans had such common sense!

My first encounter with this sissy, my comment wasn't even directed at him. That's how sensitive he is.

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:38 AM

</P>

*</P>

i got your back dim....the tempo of his post was getting high pitched....he was about to get his freak on. LOL!

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Look man, i will give you some advice, but first Bastion is not an as s or whatever, i am willing to bet the first time she bashed you she was joking, and thats a lesson you need to lear, lighten up, and learn humor, go along with the jokes, BC in the end the people that get all defensive and crap will catch more and more of it. People that laugh and go along and throw some stuff right back but dont get all but hurt, fit right in no matter where you are. so lighten up. start a new screen name and start over, and hell start with bastion, BC i garuntee she will talk crap right with you. be personable not so sensitive, it will go along way. People dont start out just to get you, its when you make yourself sensitive that you get attacked. People like to BS thats what we do, so learn to BS

</P>

Good advice...who knew cowboys fans had such common sense! My first encounter with this sissy, my comment wasn't even directed at him. That's how sensitive he is.</P>

</P>

The reason I got so upset was because I was hurt that you saw me that way because after I saw your picture I fell in love with you. I didn't mean to hurt you or get you in trouble my love but it was done out of saddness that you didn't see me as someone who could give you pleasure. Tell you what I forgive you for what you did so now we can start over. OK?</P>

DimBoys
04-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Look man, i will give you some advice, but first Bastion is not an as s or whatever, i am willing to bet the first time she bashed you she was joking, and thats a lesson you need to lear, lighten up, and learn humor, go along with the jokes, BC in the end the people that get all defensive and crap will catch more and more of it. People that laugh and go along and throw some stuff right back but dont get all but hurt, fit right in no matter where you are. so lighten up. start a new screen name and start over, and hell start with bastion, BC i garuntee she will talk crap right with you. be personable not so sensitive, it will go along way. People dont start out just to get you, its when you make yourself sensitive that you get attacked. People like to BS thats what we do, so learn to BS

</P>

Good advice...who knew cowboys fans had such common sense! My first encounter with this sissy, my comment wasn't even directed at him. That's how sensitive he is.</P>

</P>

The reason I got so upset was because I was hurt that you saw me that way because after I saw your picture I fell in love with you. I didn't mean to hurt you or get you in trouble my love but it was done out of saddness that you didn't see me as someone who could give you pleasure. Tell you what I forgive you for what you did so now we can start over. OK?</P>

</P>

</P>

seriously, ummmm. im speechles. i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you desperatly need, that is all</P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:48 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

seriously, ummmm. im speechles. i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you desperatly need, that is all</P>

</P>

</P>

nO i tHINK I wILL sTICK wITH mY lOVE fOR hER iNSTEAD. i sTOPPED tAKING mY mEDS aFTER i mET hER aND i fEEL fINE. hER lOVE cURED ME.</P>

DimBoys
04-11-2009, 12:50 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

nO i tHINK I wILL sTICK wITH mY lOVE fOR hER iNSTEAD. i sTOPPED tAKING mY mEDS aFTER i mET hER aND i fEEL fINE. hER lOVE cURED ME.</P>

</P>

</P>

Bastion, i would get like an IP trace and find out who this is and get a dang restraining order, thats some freaky stuff man</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:50 AM
seriously, ummmm. im speechles.* i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you* desperatly need, that is all</P>

LOL you see his sig. What a freak.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:54 AM
seriously, ummmm. im speechles. i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you desperatly need, that is all

</P>

LOL you see his sig. What a freak.</P>

</P>

</P>

I got you and everyone real good. [;)]</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Bastion, i would get like an IP trace and find out who this is and get a dang restraining order, thats some freaky stuff man</P>

maybe i'll buy a tazer and zap what's left to his rotten stick!

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:55 AM
seriously, ummmm. im speechles.* i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you* desperatly need, that is all

</P>

*</P>

*</P>

How so BEG? this is you isn't it?

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Bastion, i would get like an IP trace and find out who this is and get a dang restraining order, thats some freaky stuff man

</P>

maybe i'll buy a tazer and zap what's left to his rotten stick!</P>

</P>

I didn't think the Amish were allowed to have tazers?</P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
seriously, ummmm. im speechles. i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you desperatly need, that is all

</P>

</P>

</P>

How so BEG? this is you isn't it?</P>

</P>

Hey you finally figured it out. Too bad the people on the EMB really thought it was that loser.</P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Hey you finally figured it out. Too bad the people on the EMB really thought it was that loser.</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
seriously, ummmm. im speechles.* i take back what i said about the advice, i have new advice for you. get some mental help. go to the hospital, tell them your phyco and get the help you* desperatly need, that is all

</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Nah...I started wondering about you when I read the thread in RnR. And some of your "advice" in your very first post was very BEG-like LOL!!! I hate you by the way....now the fairy really made an account as "realeagles11"

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Bastion, i would get like an IP trace and find out who this is and get a dang restraining order, thats some freaky stuff man

</P>

*</P>

you'll find out the first time I ever meet you at a tailgate....you bettaaah run sucka! your balls will feel like lightening just struck em LOL. Damn you....you were pretty convincing in some posts.

Did I tell you lately that I hate you?!

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:03 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Nah...I started wondering about you when I read the thread in RnR. And some of your "advice" in your very first post was very BEG-like LOL!!! I hate you by the way....now the fairy really made an account as "realeagles11"</P>

</P>

Did you see they posted our posts out here? I was dying and when the real eagles11 was saying it wasn't him and nobody believed him was great. Admit it you wanted to tell him off since he reported you and in a way you did. As long as we keep this going he will banned himself just to prove I am not him. Then he will be gone.</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Dimboys....this "eagles11" character is Bleed_Eagles_Green (BEG) from EMB. Someone I *ehem* used to consider an e-friend lol.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:04 AM

</P>

</P>

you'll find out the first time I ever meet you at a tailgate....you bettaaah run sucka! your balls will feel like lightening just struck em LOL. Damn you....you were pretty convincing in some posts. Did I tell you lately that I hate you?!</P>

</P>

You LOVED IT and wish you could have pulled something like this off. I had 2 boards going at once. That's pretty good.</P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Dimboys....this "eagles11" character is Bleed_Eagles_Green (BEG) from EMB. Someone I *ehem* used to consider an e-friend lol.</P>

</P>

[:)]</P>

</P>

Yeah were talking on the EMB.</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:07 AM

</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Nah...I started wondering about you when I read the thread in RnR. And some of your "advice" in your very first post was very BEG-like LOL!!! I hate you by the way....now the fairy really made an account as "realeagles11"</P>

*</P>

Did you see they posted our posts out here? I was dying and when the real eagles11 was saying it wasn't him and nobody believed him was great. Admit it you wanted to tell him off since he reported you and in a way you did. As long as we keep this going he will banned himself just to prove I am not him. Then he will be gone.</P>

I wanted to rip you a new orifice pal. I was trying to hold back...could you tell? Do you think I'll pass in RnR....and with mod 9? http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:09 AM

</P>

*</P>

you'll find out the first time I ever meet you at a tailgate....you bettaaah run sucka! your balls will feel like lightening just struck em LOL. Damn you....you were pretty convincing in some posts. Did I tell you lately that I hate you?!</P>

*</P>

You LOVED IT and wish you could have pulled something like this off. I had 2 boards going at once. That's pretty good.</P>

BEG why do you always pretend to be my nemesis? First Rowan and now the fairyhttp://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif

I HATE YOU!! but i'm glad it's you and not him http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:10 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I wanted to rip you a new orifice pal. I was trying to hold back...could you tell? Do you think I'll pass in RnR....and with mod 9? http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif</P>

</P>

I really was trying to test you so when you come back you wouldn't let him bait you now the only hope you have is by making sure he is gone before you come back. I will kill him if he baits you into ban hood. </P>

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:12 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

BEG why do you always pretend to be my nemesis? First Rowan and now the fairyhttp://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/sideroll.gif I HATE YOU!! but i'm glad it's you and not him http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif</P>

</P>

It's my sick sense of humor I guess. I know you love to e fight so I figured you would have fun going off on him. We took over this thread didn't we? Dmac would be proud.</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I really was trying to test you so when you come back you wouldn't let him bait you now the only hope you have is by making sure he is gone before you come back. I will kill him if he baits you into ban hood. </P>

are you saying I didn't pass? come on....I went easy on you. You have no idea how many times I typed and retyped LOL! Calling you a twink (and twink in pink LOL!) is the only thing I won't do on EMB.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:17 AM
I really was trying to test you so when you come back you wouldn't let him bait you now the only hope you have is by making sure he is gone before you come back. I will kill him if he baits you into ban hood.

</P>

are you saying I didn't pass? come on....I went easy on you. You have no idea how many times I typed and retyped LOL! Calling you a twink (and twink in pink LOL!) is the only thing I won't do on EMB.</P>

</P>

I thought it was funny the twink will cry and hopefully leaves but we both know he love this stuff. You best bet is to hit the ignore button when you return and not deal with him. </P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:18 AM
It's my sick sense of humor I guess. I know you love to e fight so I figured you would have fun going off on him. We took over this thread didn't we? Dmac would be proud.</P>

wait to you see what my sick sense of humor does to your package if we ever meet.

BTW - now I'm thinking back on some of your posts...I hate you for basically calling me Cherie dammit! Saying I was making this thread all about me...and how I was going to ruin GMB. You were harsh! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/nonono.gif

OP - please forgive us!!

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:22 AM
It's my sick sense of humor I guess. I know you love to e fight so I figured you would have fun going off on him. We took over this thread didn't we? Dmac would be proud.

</P>

wait to you see what my sick sense of humor does to your package if we ever meet. BTW - now I'm thinking back on some of your posts...I hate you for basically calling me Cherie dammit! Saying I was making this thread all about me...and how I was going to ruin GMB. You were harsh! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/nonono.gif OP - please forgive us!!</P>

</P>

I made this thread about US but I knew you would have some funny comeback though. Having others join in was fun to. I had no idea he was known as a twink on other boards to. You have no idea how hard it was to post like that twink posts to keep this joke going. </P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:29 AM
It's my sick sense of humor I guess. I know you love to e fight so I figured you would have fun going off on him. We took over this thread didn't we? Dmac would be proud.

</P>

wait to you see what my sick sense of humor does to your package if we ever meet. BTW - now I'm thinking back on some of your posts...I hate you for basically calling me Cherie dammit! Saying I was making this thread all about me...and how I was going to ruin GMB. You were harsh! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/nonono.gif OP - please forgive us!!</P>

*</P>

I made this thread about US but I knew you would have some funny comeback though. Having others join in was fun to. I had no idea he was known as a twink on other boards to. You have no idea how hard it was to post like that twink posts to keep this joke going. </P>

The funny thing is....I wanna go back and make my posts even more harsh now that I know it's not the fruitcake with the limp wrist! Damn you! You have NO idea how much I held back my friend LOL!

get your arse in chat! I sent you a pm.

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:59 AM

</P>

This was his lowest level in his career. IMMATURE</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 02:05 AM

</P>

This was his lowest level in his career. IMMATURE</P>

I guess...but to me, it was the first time he ever did something so out of character. It was so random!

4th and inches baby!!!! That was my favorite part of that game....the showdown at the line.

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Wow, here's why I hate McNuggetts.

Go back to when he came into the league (98? 99?).* Here goes the super-awesome black QB thing again.* Hush Bimbo was right, people want this choker to succeed a little extra because of the color of his skin.* He becomes the black Brett Favre.

Dude can scramble but he is not a very good QB.* Go back to our first playoff encounter vs. the Eagles, Divisional Round of the 2000 playoffs...* What a joy watching Sehorn's circus interception of McNugget.

Then all those NFC Championship games, the guy's just not a leader and wilts in the spotlight.* I'm sure I'm forgetting a million small things.* I know he was no leader in the locker room.

In comes Team Obliterator and McNugget doesn't put him in his place.* He lets the cancer destroy the locker room and Hugh Douglas is the one putting TO in his place while McChunky is curled up in the corner sucking his thumb.* That's when I completely lost respect for him.

In their SB loss he hurls on the sidelines, mismanages the clock in the 2:00 comeback that could have been with any other QB, and blows it.*

Through the whole thing he always blames somebody else.*

He's said a million dumb things.* I know I can't remember them all.

Picking up the phone was just the cherry on top of the case that he is an A-1 schmuck.

Enjoy the end to your ringless career, McChunky.* I'll always remember you for your 12 sack beating.

I was so busy fighting the eagles poser that I didn't get to read this thoroughly. You have a strong awareness of what McNabb's weaknesses are...I'll give you that. I'm not sure if the clock mismanagement was his fault or Reid's...but it was a friggin mess that's for sure. I remember screaming at the damn TV to skip the huddle!

McNabb is certainly no Peyton Manning....he'll never make a comeback and win an important game for us. We needed to load up on weapons this off season...to help compensate for his flaws. Yet here we are...sitting on $40+ mil while we let Dawkins walk. We made a few decent FA signings but we're not doing enough! Reid needs to offer picks to get Boldin. It will never happen though.

n420p69
04-11-2009, 04:25 AM
McNabb can burn in hell.

Redeyejedi
04-11-2009, 07:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNh1ejZ3kX0&amp;feature=related</P>

look how fat he looks here</P>

JPizzack
04-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Ealges11: 49 posts in 1 day's time......

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....

eagles11
04-11-2009, 11:09 AM

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....</P>

</P>

It's not spaming when your replying to people who are making comments about you. Like this post. </P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....</P>

*</P>

It's not spaming when your replying to people who are making comments about you. Like this post. </P>

Or when you pull a nasty prank on your emb buddy! I'm glad you got your java fixed fool...I wanted to e-kick your a** last night in chat LOL!

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 11:45 AM

Don't we have a spam rule? Jeez....

LMAO!! Tell him JP!

Btw-I like your sig...that phrase is great lol!

britishblue2
04-11-2009, 11:48 AM

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 12:43 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 01:09 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.</P>

</P>

Sorry dude but I don't hate McNabb so I would have spent my time explaining to the Giants fan why they are wrong to hate him and should wish he was there QB.</P>

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:31 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.</P>

</P>

Sorry dude but I don't hate McNabb so I would have spent my time explaining to the Giants fan why they are wrong to hate him and should wish he was there QB.</P>

</P>

LOL, I'm just joking. I don't think Giant fans would ever want McNabb as our QB. Thanks, but no thanks. Eli will be just fine. If not we always have Carr, who is also better than McNabb!!</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:40 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended.

Sorry GF! It won't happen again http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended. Sorry GF! It won't happen again http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif</P>

I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like.</P>

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:45 PM
11 pages of an eagles message board fight. sheesh. I am offended. Sorry GF! It won't happen again http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif</P>

Did you really get suspended from the EMB?</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like.

Haha! Cool! We're kinda used to hijacking threads on EMB and taking them off topic. You can tell huh? Did you read all 10 pages? Hopefully you at least got a chuckle out of it.

Just ummm....don't report me...umkay?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM

I'm just playing. It's a free country. Post whatever you like. Haha! Cool! We're kinda used to hijacking threads on EMB and taking them off topic. You can tell huh? Did you read all 10 pages? Hopefully you at least got a chuckle out of it. Just ummm....don't report me...umkay?! http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif</P>

I read everything about 1 a.m this morning, sounds like someone pulled a fast one on you!!</P>

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 01:48 PM

Did you really get suspended from the EMB?</P>

Yes...for 30 days...3 more weeks now. And it was because of the real eagles11...not this one here on GMB. This guy here is my e-friend BEG (Bleed_Eagles_Green). He pulled a prank on me, which was almost believable lol.

GiantFanInSJ
04-11-2009, 01:51 PM
He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 02:18 PM
He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs.

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol. I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be
out too.

Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.

sirvalence
04-11-2009, 02:48 PM

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<font size="4"> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be
out too.</font>

Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.
lol this is true.
im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet
and funny avatar giantfan

BastianEagles
04-11-2009, 03:28 PM

Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<font size="4"> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be out too.</font>
lol this is true.
*im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet

Actually I was referring to the playoffs....there were SO many eagles trolls who signed up to cause trouble...but they did the same thing on emb.

Sec218 got banned thurs...which was kinda unfair. He was funny! And I'd love to post in his Easter egg thread LOL! He's a freak.

eagles11
04-11-2009, 03:44 PM
He looked pretty believable to me up until the last couple pages, lol. Where is the guy who used to have Plax's face in a rabbit costume? These guys don't stick around during the off-season. Just come to start trouble during the Giants-Eagles games, and playoffs. Greenshadow kept getting banned for minor stuff....he came back at least 5 times but i guess he got tired of getting banned lol.<FONT size=4> I think the mods had 0 tolerance for any new members that were eagles fans. I'm glad I wasn't new or I probably would be out too.</FONT> Eagles11 was VERY believable at first and I was pissed that he was here...he's a F'ing troll on EMB and everyone hates him now LOL. Even giants and cowboys fans are attacking his manloving a**.
lol this is true.
im new and an eagles fan and im not banned......yet
Actually I was referring to the playoffs....there were SO many eagles trolls who signed up to cause trouble...but they did the same thing on emb. Sec218 got banned thurs...which was kinda unfair. He was funny! And I'd love to post in his Easter egg thread LOL! He's a freak.</P>

</P>

I forgot about that thread. I think I might have to locate it. What's up sexy? Have fun last night I know I did. </P>

flamethrower
04-11-2009, 05:40 PM
My hats off to you man. You got her, and a few others with the gag. I almost fell for it myself. But comparing the style of writing, and punctuation gave me a clue. But, I admit I had to look real hard, and figured that you were pulling a fast one.

Die-Hard
04-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Did you miss the part about this being a football forum?

If I see one more thread hijacked and turned into BS'ing session like this one, all parties will be banned on a permanent basis, including IP's(proxy and otherwise). This is regardless of team allegiance as well.

If you want to talk amongst yourselves about non football issues, pick up the phone or go find another forum

I'm not going to say it again.