PDA

View Full Version : watching bama

GOBLUE24
01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Please let the Giants take warmack or jones in the first! Im Ok with Fluker as well though a little high for him. That was impressive against a very good dline of Notre Dame. Jones is a beast at center. He could play LG for a year and move over to center when Baas leaves. I know hard to take a gaurd/center that high. This run blocking has been terrible so a REALLY smart center to line up the oline is important. That was an impressive performance.

I never thought Id think this but how bout Lacy in the second and not resign Bradshaw. He is a perfect compliment to Wislon and frees up some money. This Giants offense needs to get younger! Lacy showed some solid moves for a bigger back but is a bruiser at the same time. Bradshaw is a warrior but health is a major issue. It is the main reason the Giant miss playoffs is due to players not healthy. Lacy/Wilson/Brown(cheap) would be a solid rb core and would allow some money to try to pick up free agents on defense. Lacy seems like a rb the Giants want in the backfield

repeatchamps
01-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Please let the Giants take warmack or jones in the first! Im Ok with Fluker as well though a little high for him. That was impressive against a very good dline of Notre Dame. Jones is a beast at center. He could play LG for a year and move over to center when Baas leaves. I know hard to take a gaurd/center that high. This run blocking has been terrible so a REALLY smart center to line up the oline is important. That was an impressive performance.

I never thought Id think this but how bout Lacy in the second and not resign Bradshaw. He is a perfect compliment to Wislon and frees up some money. This Giants offense needs to get younger! Lacy showed some solid moves for a bigger back but is a bruiser at the same time. Bradshaw is a warrior but health is a major issue. It is the main reason the Giant miss playoffs is due to players not healthy. Lacy/Wilson/Brown(cheap) would be a solid rb core and would allow some money to try to pick up free agents on defense. Lacy seems like a rb the Giants want in the backfield

Bradshaw is not a free agent and cutting him could be a cap hit not cap relief. Not likely they take a RB this year other than maybe in the very late rounds.

ozzie0075
01-08-2013, 12:38 PM

Jones is solid but I don't think he goes till the early second. Warmack is a legitimate stud. I think he is the safest pick in the draft and could be taken in the top 10 which is unheard of for a guard. He is probably the best guard coming out of college that I have seen in a long time. Warmack made Te'o look like a pop warner football player.

Toadofsteel
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I hope Warmack falls to #19. Move Boothe to C and make Baas a backup to be completely honest. Or, if Snee starts going the way of Diehl, we'll have a RG of the future...

Cloud57
01-08-2013, 01:20 PM
warmack is a beast, would love to have him