PDA

View Full Version : Best College Football Team vs Worst NFL Team

freddy01
01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I know this topic has been mentioned over and over and people say how the best college team has no chance at beating the worst NFL Team. And you have guys like Mike Golic said it wouldn't even be close. They mentioned how if Alabama faced Jacksonville on a neutral field it was something like Jags -24 as the spread the Jaguars would blow out the Tide.

I always hear stuff like of course the NFL Team will win because they have 53 NFL players as the best college team only has maybe 10-11 max and they would never get more than x amount in the 1st round. And also how most of the players on alabama won't even play in the nfl.

This is where I get confused. NFL teams draft the best college players starting in the 1st round etc. However, how many players get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round and become decent nfl players. I could name quite a few. Then you have some nfl players who never got drafted and right now are pretty good such as Victor Cruz who played for UMass yet was never drafted. I mean, how did that happen. Then there are a few guys in the NFL who NEVER played college football.The biggest argument is that nfl players are must stronger and faster than the best college football players. I agree that is true but what about the bottom of the nfl players. People say how even the guys on the practice squad are all good. Yeah thats true but are you guys saying those players would be better than the top players from Alabama? You telling me you rather have a guy drafted in the 5th round from Samford as oppose to a player that is going to be drafted in the 1st round from alabama? The other thing is the great player from Samford probably didn't even play against any tough competition like how a player from Alabama plays against SEC competition. Also, does anyone here agree there are some players in the NFL that shouldn' even be in the NFL?

When people talk about how nfl players are much bigger than college players etc and faster. Ummm... they did an article and Alabama's offensive and defensive lines are BIGGER than the Jaguars and the chiefs. So what does that mean then? Also, people talk about how some college players who are very good won't be good at the nfl level because they are too short etc. I kind of laugh when people say he's too short at LB because he's only 6'1. Ummm... isn't Ray Lewis 6'1? Then you hear stuff like some good CB will have hard time to adjust in the nfl level because they are 5-9 to 5-10 and too short. Isn't Brandon Flowers from the chiefs 5'9 only and all pro CB? So isn't he going to have a tough time guarding a 6'2 WR from alabama then because he's 5 inches shorter? I hear so much about how they say certain college players are too short etc and they are not the prototype nfl player such as 6'4-6-5 for a QB, 6'2 for a WR, 6'5 for TE, 6'6 for an offensive linemen and 6'5 for defensive linemen, 6'0 for a CB etc... but in reality isn't it true about half of the starters in the NFL are that prototype?

Also, people say Alabama won't even cross the 50 yard line. Anyone here think this is just exaggeration? I mean, shutting out a team like Alabama would be very tough because you can't make any mistake and that includes special teams. I mean, you going to tell me if the Jaguars or Chiefs play an offensive powerhouse like Oregon, Oregon won't score more than 7 points?

When you look at the Jaguars. Are you telling me you rather have a guy that was a star in college that isn't that good like southern miss or arizona vs a player from Alabama?

joemorrisforprez
01-08-2013, 05:30 PM
I agree with Mike Golic.....even the weakest NFL team would overpower Alabama.

Alabama beat alot of kids that will be occupying office space next fall.

Also, NFL teams have guys that went through 4 years of college and 5+ years of pro ball.

So, you are comparing guys who are 28, 29 against kids, really.

From an experience and psychological standpoint, that's huge.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
The Jaguars actually have a very underrated defensive unit that could stand up to most teams if they received help from their offense on a more consistent basis. They have a real shot at beating Alabama but I could easily see Henne or Gabbert making a crucial mistake against the Roll Tide defense.

Oakland would be an easier team for Alabama to beat since they are horrible at stopping the run. Rookie Doug Martin put 250 on them like it was nothing so all Saban would have to do is punch the ball down the Raiders throats with a Lacy/Yeldon combo and the team would easily reach 175+ on the ground. Maybe the Chiefs too if they can contain Charles and possibly the 2nd half Eagles (weren't they the youngest team this year?) since they fielded a ton of rookies.

Only those three teams do I confidently say Alabama could beat. The other NFL squads should win by 7+ and so forth...

GameTime
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
yet another stupid thread...Fred.....

nice you are 3 for 3....

joemorrisforprez
01-08-2013, 05:44 PM
The Jaguars actually have a very underrated defensive unit that could stand up to most teams if they received help from their offense on a more consistent basis. They have a real shot at beating Alabama but I could easily see Henne or Gabbert making a crucial mistake against the Roll Tide defense.

Oakland would be an easier team for Alabama to beat since they are horrible at stopping the run. Rookie Doug Martin put 250 on them like it was nothing so all Saban would have to do is punch the ball down the Raiders throats with a Lacy/Yeldon combo and the team would easily reach 175+ on the ground. Maybe the Chiefs too if they can contain Charles and possibly the 2nd half Eagles (weren't they the youngest team this year?) since they fielded a ton of rookies.

Only those three teams do I confidently say Alabama could beat. The other NFL squads should win by 7+ and so forth...

I think any NFL team would destroy Alabama through the air.

bleeding blue
01-08-2013, 05:47 PM
I think the only team that could possibly have any trouble beating Bama is the Cards with Lindley at QB

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I think any NFL team would destroy Alabama through the air.

I don't know about that. Chiefs, Jaguars, Cardinals are horrible at attacking through the air. Cards would probably win just because of their defense but I don't see how the Raiders would get off the field against Alabama's ground game. Considering Alabama is on the verge of building the best "college dynasty" in history, it's actually a valid discussion to wonder how they would do against the bottom 5 teams. Anything outside of that though and I'd predict Alabama loses handily.

joemorrisforprez
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't know about that. Chiefs, Jaguars, Cardinals are horrible at attacking through the air. Cards would probably win just because of their defense but I don't see how the Raiders would get off the field against Alabama's ground game. Considering Alabama is on the verge of building the best "college dynasty" in history, it's actually a valid discussion to wonder how they would do against the bottom 5 teams. Anything outside of that though and I'd predict Alabama loses handily.

I just don't think Alabama could handle the speed and precision of a pro passing game. I understand your point, though.

hungrrrry
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Simply put all NFL would beat even the best college team simply for this reason...all NFL teams have NFL level talent (regardless of what some might think),,,College teams, even the best of them, only have a handful of NFL level players and even those NFL level players have not yet been coached and prepped like an NFL player.

Absolutely no way any NFL team loses to any college team, probably ever.......except maybe the Jets! :)

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I just don't think Alabama could handle the speed and precision of a pro passing game. I understand your point, though.

Also would matter which rules they would go by. If they went with professional rules, I could see the college defensive backs easily struggle. PI is much harsher in the NFL too so Oakland's offense could easily move the ball by Alabama penalties.

Ruttiger711
01-08-2013, 06:02 PM
One foot down does not equal a completion - Bama loses.

joemorrisforprez
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Also would matter which rules they would go by. If they went with professional rules, I could see the college defensive backs easily struggle. PI is much harsher in the NFL too so Oakland's offense could easily move the ball by Alabama penalties.

Yeah, I was assuming NFL rules.

Drez
01-08-2013, 07:16 PM
The worst NFL team would absolutely destroy any college team.

/thread

M00KIE
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I dunno man....Personally I'd like to see it. I think we should have the toilet bowl after the superbowl.

GoDeep80
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Simply put all NFL would beat even the best college team simply for this reason...all NFL teams have NFL level talent (regardless of what some might think),,,College teams, even the best of them, only have a handful of NFL level players and even those NFL level players have not yet been coached and prepped like an NFL player.

Absolutely no way any NFL team loses to any college team, probably ever.......except maybe the Jets! :)Bama's whole team has NFL Level talent. what other program can so consistantly loose guys, 1st and 2nd round talent guys, the way Bama does and just replace them with Guys that are 1st/2nd round guys? Alabama went from McClain>Hightower>Nico Johnson and C.J. Mosley. from Kareem Jackson>Javier Arenas>Dre KirkPatrick>Dee Milliner. Terrance Cody>Marcel Dareus>Josh Chapman. Mark Ingram>Trent Richardson>Eddie Lacey. Andre Smith>James Carpenter> D.J. Fluker. I could go on and on.

GoDeep80
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
I dunno man....Personally I'd like to see it. I think we should have the toilet bowl after the superbowl.I think this is something that should be done as well. If Saban agrees we just see what NFL team will sign up for it and play.

NYGabriel
01-08-2013, 07:48 PM
I don't think the college team would even get a 1st down.

slipknottin
01-08-2013, 07:55 PM
You know how Notre Dame went undefeated then it seemed like they were totally dominated by bama?

It would be like that for bama if they played any nfl team.

As good as bamas players are, you have to remember these are 18-21 year olds. They arent even close to their peak, and have years and years of development to go physically and mentally.

BigBlueAllDay
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Will never happen in the modern era. On the surface, the NFL players will want to be paid to play and the college players cannot be paid to play.

The worst NFL football team will look to improve right after the season is over, not get rubbed in by being scheduled to play a college team. lol

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
You know how Notre Dame went undefeated then it seemed like they were totally dominated by bama?

It would be like that for bama if they played any nfl team.

Most NFL teams? Probably but I can't see the Oakland Raiders dominating the likes of Alabama in the event college rules are used. They would win a close game at the most.

slipknottin
01-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Most NFL teams? Probably but I can't see the Oakland Raiders dominating the likes of Alabama in the event college rules are used. They would win a close game at the most.

Oakland has way way more talent than you think when compared to a college team. Dont think Richard Seymour could whip anyone on the Bama OL?

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Oakland has way way more talent than you think when compared to a college team. Dont think Richard Seymour could whip anyone on the Bama OL?

Richard Seymour wasn't good this year but that has to do with the fact he's an aging player at 33. Would he make his plays? Absolutely but that's just one one player on their defense out of 11 and the rest isn't exactly pretty.

We all know it would come down to if a team could stop Alabama's run game and I just can't see Oakland pulling that off. I'll admit that if the game had to be won by A.J. McCarron, the Raiders would win anytime.

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I think this is something that should be done as well. If Saban agrees we just see what NFL team will sign up for it and play.
It has been done before. Back before the NFL was considered a legitimate sport. The New York Football Giants crushed an all-star ND team, 22-0 in 1930.

http://hapmoran.org/giantsnd/Giants_vs_Notre_Dame_page1.htm

Imgrate
01-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Oaklands offense would tear them up too. Matt leinart is a veteran now. Was great in college and is now terrible in the nfl. That's with years of experience! Oh, and hes not even the best qb on the team... Alabama has 19 yr old kids starting. Why am I even responding to this?

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Oaklands offense would tear them up too. Matt leinart is a veteran now. Was great in college and is now terrible in the nfl. That's with years of experience! Oh, and hes not even the best qb on the team... Alabama has 19 yr old kids starting. Why am I even responding to this?

I can't believe how many people think that Alabama could compete with any NFL team.

Rusty192
01-08-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't believe how many people think that Alabama could compete with any NFL team.haha I know. It wouldn't even be close. Those kids would get their *** kicked.

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:29 PM
haha I know. It wouldn't even be close. Those kids would get their *** kicked.Yes they would. Now, they might be able to get a score or two, but it certainly wouldn't be pretty.

slipknottin
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Richard Seymour wasn't good this year but that has to do with the fact he's an aging player at 33. Would he make his plays? Absolutely but that's just one one player on their defense out of 11 and the rest isn't exactly pretty.

We all know it would come down to if a team could stop Alabama's run game and I just can't see Oakland pulling that off. I'll admit that if the game had to be won by A.J. McCarron, the Raiders would win anytime.

Stop Alabamas run game? Raiders could put 10 men in the box all game because their receivers would never get open and McCarron would never have time to throw.

It would be an absolute slaughter by oakland.

DemandedAce
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
The best college team was Texas A&M

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Stop Alabamas run game? Raiders could put 10 men in the box all game because their receivers would never get open and McCarron would never have time to throw.

It would be an absolute slaughter by oakland.

I think Amari Cooper could make some plays against the Raiders defensive backs. 10 in the box would be overkill and I'm sure Saban would exploit that match-up any day of the week. All it takes is one bad angle by a Raiders defensive back and they surrender a huge play.

slipknottin
01-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I think Amari Cooper could make some plays against the Raiders defensive backs. 10 in the box would be overkill and I'm sure Saban would exploit that match-up any day of the week. All it takes is one bad angle by a Raiders defensive back and they surrender a huge play.

Im just not going to argue anymore. Its complete insanity to think that a true freshman is going to work over NFL CBs.

Rusty192
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't know about that. Chiefs, Jaguars, Cardinals are horrible at attacking through the air. Cards would probably win just because of their defense but I don't see how the Raiders would get off the field against Alabama's ground game. Considering Alabama is on the verge of building the best "college dynasty" in history, it's actually a valid discussion to wonder how they would do against the bottom 5 teams. Anything outside of that though and I'd predict Alabama loses handily.A team like the Jaguars would beat the crap out of them physically. Not to mention having all the experience.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:47 PM
A team like the Jaguars would beat the crap out of them physically. Not to mention having all the experience.

I already said that the Jaguars defense is really good and would most likely contain Alabama. Oakland would be their best match-up in the NFL.

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I already said that the Jaguars defense is really good and would most likely contain Alabama. Oakland would be their best match-up in the NFL.
And they would still dominate the hell out of Alabama.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:49 PM
And they would still dominate the hell out of Alabama.

Based on...?

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Based on...?
Common sense.

Rusty192
01-08-2013, 08:53 PM
I already said that the Jaguars defense is really good and would most likely contain Alabama. Oakland would be their best match-up in the NFL.Fine, substitute the Raiders in your little scenario and it would be the same result: where the college team gets crushed.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Common sense.

If you say so. I just don't get the faith in the Oakland defense that you guys have. Considering the last NFL/College game was 82 years ago, all we can argue is based on hypothetical situations.

Drez
01-08-2013, 08:58 PM
If you say so. I just don't get the faith in the Oakland defense that you guys have. Considering the last NFL/College game was 82 years ago, all we can argue is based on hypothetical situations.Yeah, and that was when the NFL was considered inferior to college football. Do you really think things will have suddenly shifted towards college football?

B&RWarrior
01-08-2013, 08:59 PM
I know this topic has been mentioned over and over and people say how the best college team has no chance at beating the worst NFL Team. And you have guys like Mike Golic said it wouldn't even be close. They mentioned how if Alabama faced Jacksonville on a neutral field it was something like Jags -24 as the spread the Jaguars would blow out the Tide.

I always hear stuff like of course the NFL Team will win because they have 53 NFL players as the best college team only has maybe 10-11 max and they would never get more than x amount in the 1st round. And also how most of the players on alabama won't even play in the nfl.

This is where I get confused. NFL teams draft the best college players starting in the 1st round etc. However, how many players get drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round and become decent nfl players. I could name quite a few. Then you have some nfl players who never got drafted and right now are pretty good such as Victor Cruz who played for UMass yet was never drafted. I mean, how did that happen. Then there are a few guys in the NFL who NEVER played college football.The biggest argument is that nfl players are must stronger and faster than the best college football players. I agree that is true but what about the bottom of the nfl players. People say how even the guys on the practice squad are all good. Yeah thats true but are you guys saying those players would be better than the top players from Alabama? You telling me you rather have a guy drafted in the 5th round from Samford as oppose to a player that is going to be drafted in the 1st round from alabama? The other thing is the great player from Samford probably didn't even play against any tough competition like how a player from Alabama plays against SEC competition. Also, does anyone here agree there are some players in the NFL that shouldn' even be in the NFL?

When people talk about how nfl players are much bigger than college players etc and faster. Ummm... they did an article and Alabama's offensive and defensive lines are BIGGER than the Jaguars and the chiefs. So what does that mean then? Also, people talk about how some college players who are very good won't be good at the nfl level because they are too short etc. I kind of laugh when people say he's too short at LB because he's only 6'1. Ummm... isn't Ray Lewis 6'1? Then you hear stuff like some good CB will have hard time to adjust in the nfl level because they are 5-9 to 5-10 and too short. Isn't Brandon Flowers from the chiefs 5'9 only and all pro CB? So isn't he going to have a tough time guarding a 6'2 WR from alabama then because he's 5 inches shorter? I hear so much about how they say certain college players are too short etc and they are not the prototype nfl player such as 6'4-6-5 for a QB, 6'2 for a WR, 6'5 for TE, 6'6 for an offensive linemen and 6'5 for defensive linemen, 6'0 for a CB etc... but in reality isn't it true about half of the starters in the NFL are that prototype?

Also, people say Alabama won't even cross the 50 yard line. Anyone here think this is just exaggeration? I mean, shutting out a team like Alabama would be very tough because you can't make any mistake and that includes special teams. I mean, you going to tell me if the Jaguars or Chiefs play an offensive powerhouse like Oregon, Oregon won't score more than 7 points?

When you look at the Jaguars. Are you telling me you rather have a guy that was a star in college that isn't that good like southern miss or arizona vs a player from Alabama?

The games are vastly different. The biggest adjustment rookies make is how fast the NFL game is. NFL is just a more sophisticated product all the way around. The defensive and offensive schemes are more complex. Skilled position players hold more responsibilities. The players are bigger and stronger. It would be a blow out and no they wouldn't make it to the 50 many times.

Fan For 45 yrs
Years ago the NFL pre-season began with the NFL champ agains a group of College all- stars. Once in a while the college kids would win but the Pros would win almost every year. I understand it was a championship team against all stars but almost any pro team would destroy any college team 8-9 times out of 10.

NYGabriel
If you say so. I just don't get the faith in the Oakland defense that you guys have. Considering the last NFL/College game was 82 years ago, all we can argue is based on hypothetical situations.

It's pretty obvious dude.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Yeah, and that was when the NFL was considered inferior to college football. Do you really think things will have suddenly shifted towards college football?

Just to be clear in the event there is any confusion: Alabama is the ONLY team I would even entertain to have a chance against an NFL team. Oregon's spread offense is cute and all but their defense would get demolished. I've also mentioned that NFL rules wouldn't give Alabama a chance either because of how defensive back/receiver play works versus college. Using college rules and one of the best college teams in recent years against arguably one of the worst NFL teams...I think it would be a lot closer than you guys expect.

Fan For 45 yrs
01-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Just loooked it up/ It was a series that was played from the mid 1930's till 1975. The pros went 31-9. They played the game at Soldier's Field in Chicago at the start of each year

B&RWarrior
01-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Im just not going to argue anymore. Its complete insanity to think that a true freshman is going to work over NFL CBs.

I'm with you Slip. The average receiver takes 3 years to fully adjust to the NFL game, coming out of college.

Astorian
01-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Just loooked it up/ It was a series that was played from the mid 1930's till 1975. The pros went 31-9. They played the game at Soldier's Field in Chicago at the start of each year

Against one's natural intuition, and maybe even against normal logic, it's "Soldier Field", not "Soldier's Field".

BigBlueOnes
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
'Bama gets blown out. Just use your brain. First of all saying 'Bama has "NFL level talent across the board" is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Likely a minority of this whole team even plays for any length of time in the NFL. Second of all, the WORST NFL talent across the board is easily as good as the average college player. Yes there are exceptions....but name about 53 other Victor Cruz type players out there. Bet you can't. The difference between a 20 year old LB and a 30 year old LB who has been lifting and playing for years in the NFL is the difference between a RB being tackled and one being crippled. I don't think this should even be a discussion.

Astorian
01-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Just to be clear in the event there is any confusion: Alabama is the ONLY team I would even entertain to have a chance against an NFL team. Oregon's spread offense is cute and all but their defense would get demolished. I've also mentioned that NFL rules wouldn't give Alabama a chance either because of how defensive back/receiver play works versus college. Using college rules and one of the best college teams in recent years against arguably one of the worst NFL teams...I think it would be a lot closer than you guys expect.

Enigma makes an important point. Most of the time it would be no contest, but the situation here is an unusual one. The law of averages can't be relied on to gurarantee an Oakland victory. Playing under college rules, a college team this unusually good just might beat a pro team this bad.

Rudyy
01-08-2013, 10:16 PM
NFL players have been training for years and years. They are experienced and the game is much MUCH faster, and much more complex. You really think Bama is going to fool an NFL team? lol.

Drez
01-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Enigma makes an important point. Most of the time it would be no contest, but the situation here is an unusual one. The law of averages can't be relied on to gurarantee an Oakland victory. Playing under college rules, a college team this unusually good just might beat a pro team this bad.No, they wouldn't. The pro players would be that much better then. Any rule change that might help the college players would only help the pros more.

gmen0820
01-08-2013, 10:21 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/6313805/Boyz+II+Men.jpg

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Years ago the NFL pre-season began with the NFL champ agains a group of College all- stars. Once in a while the college kids would win but the Pros would win almost every year. I understand it was a championship team against all stars but almost any pro team would destroy any college team 8-9 times out of 10.

Never heard of this until now and it's interesting to actually look at the results from all of these games. The last competitive game was the 1974 Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers going against the College All-Stars in 1975. The Steelers won by 21-14.

Astorian
01-08-2013, 10:36 PM
No, they wouldn't. The pro players would be that much better then. Any rule change that might help the college players would only help the pros more.

I specified college rules so as not to penalize college players, not to give them an advantage. Pro rules would unfairly handicap college players.

Drez
01-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Never heard of this until now and it's interesting to actually look at the results from all of these games. The last competitive game was the 1974 Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers going against the College All-Stars in 1975. The Steelers won by 21-14.And we know how hard pro players play in exhibition games.

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
And we know how hard pro players play in exhibition games.

Do you have a source that specifies how much effort they put into the game?

Drez
01-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Do you have a source that specifies how much effort they put into the game?
Perhaps an unfair comparison between today's athletes compared to those of yesteryear, but c'mon, you've seen the Pro Bowl and preseason games, no?

TheEnigma
01-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Perhaps an unfair comparison between today's athletes compared to those of yesteryear, but c'mon, you've seen the Pro Bowl and preseason games, no?

No I'll admit it's quite possible since the games were for charity that they weren't exactly full of 100% effort but I'd say this game is more credible than the 1930 game you cited.

Giants5699
01-08-2013, 10:54 PM

Alabama would get murdered in all facets of the game by any NFL team.
Lowest score would be about
NFL team 56
Alabama 0

This isn't even up for debate really...

Giants5699
01-08-2013, 11:04 PM
No, they wouldn't. The pro players would be that much better then. Any rule change that might help the college players would only help the pros more.

The worst O-line and D-line in the NFL is better than the best college team's o-line and d-line. Richard Seymore would have a field day against Bama. So would Carson Palmer as he would have 10 minutes to throw on each play. Darren McFadden would probably put up 200+ yards. Hell, every receiver on Oakland is exponentially better than the Bama's corners. Oakland 105 Bama 0

The Cardinals strategy would be "throw it to Fitz on every play". He will catch 9 out of 10 balls against any college CB, and the Cardinals O-line is better than any college D-line. Same with all of the other receivers on Arizona. Arizona 70 Bama 0

The Browns would simply put in McCoy or Weeden who have talent around them that is equal or better to what they had in college, though the defense would overwhelm Bama on all levels. Cleveland 56 Bama 0

BROADWAYSTORM
01-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Alabama would get blown out by the 01 Hurricanes or the 04 Trojans and most assuredly would get destroyed by the Chiefs. That team doesn't even know how to throw the football and they do not play a good pass defense. They are dominating their level of competition simply because they're bigger, faster and stronger than most but that doesn't matter in the nfl where everyone is big fast and strong and playing in pro style schemes light years ahead of Sabans faux pro defenses. There's a reason Saban couldn't handle the NFL.

jintsfan666
01-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Bama against the weakest Arena league team would be a blowout. - By the Arena team.