PDA

View Full Version : Will Osi return to play against Dallas?

paul007
12-24-2011, 07:34 PM
I was curious to know the extent of his injury?
Will he be able to play next Sunday?

If he is healthy, whether ppl like it or not, he is a valuable Good DE to rotate on our front D Line, and makes our D Line that much better.

If the Giants win they are the the division champs and the #4 seed. If they loose, then they probably finish as the 3rd seed within the NFC East division.

dave56dj
12-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Word is he has no push on the ankle right now - so i would guess not - but he did ride the bikes this week so perhaps he may be a little closer. No chance he takes his starting end spot back but he could certainly be a factor in passing downs and would be welcomed back.

I wish Ballard would get healthy but that is unlikely too.

RobCarpenter
12-24-2011, 07:42 PM
<H4 class=ForumPostTitle><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Will Osi return to play against Dallas? </FONT></H4>
<P class=ForumPostTitle><FONT size=2 face=Arial>I'll answer a question with a question: Does anyone care?</FONT></P>

IAmTheFly
12-24-2011, 07:47 PM
I agree with the OP that if he is healthy then he is another fresh body and big play threat .I don't think any O-Line can keep JPP from being a factor. And Tuck looked good today wow would it ever be a shot in the arm to have the old Tuck next week. Romo likes to run around with that ball and say what you want about Osi, when he is on he has a rare talent for seperating the QB from the ball. I hope to see him back but have my doubts about next week.

M0rbid
12-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Tom better not make the same mistake which was starting Osi over JPP.

RagingBlue
12-24-2011, 09:21 PM

J.P.P. is a machine. Osi has problems stopping the run.

jakegibbs
12-24-2011, 09:25 PM

J.P.P. is a machine. Osi has problems stopping the run.

+1 I don't care if OSI is 1000% leave JPP on the field as much as possible.

JPP is twice the player OSI is right now anyway & getting better. OSI prime has come & gone. It's a new generation out there right now & it's called JPP.