PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS Must GO In The TRENCHES and LB's

Martin
01-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I look forward to next season.

If the Giants can address their weakness's I will
be stoked about the new season even more.

Gmen have Eli - Wilson - Brown - Bradshaw
Hopefully Nicks - Cruz - Hixon Randel

With all the FA's who knows but it seems
the skill postions will be very good.

IF the Giants can get there Oline improved
and stay health with the Rhino lead blocking
I see a strong running game next year but
injuries always can change the outcome.

The Giants must address the LB's as the new NFL QB
seems to have emerged. RG3 - Wilson - Pasernack etc...
In any case speedy LB's will be essential in order
to keep up.

The Giants also need to address the run stopping on
the D line. I know there was injury but the amount of
runs that broke were staggering. I think it was D line
and LB's that take this blame.

If the Giants can have a better Oline and running game
and improve stopping the run I don't see how the gmen
can't be playoff bound next year.

ah the injuries are always unknown but
there is lots to look forward too.

How about a pass rush too! where was it?

Bdany
01-09-2013, 08:36 PM
You are correct , but just like another person said, we need to be nasty we were too soft last season , remember tuck and osi wanted to kiss Rg3

radar-ray
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
You are correct , but just like another person said, we need to be nasty we were too soft last season , remember tuck and osi wanted to kiss Rg3 Correct. Fewless is soft with his read and react!

moosedrool
01-10-2013, 12:18 AM
If we re-sign Beatty and Boothe, and upgrade RT I think the offense will be fine with a healthy Nicks.

On defense, young emerging talent is needed. Tuck, Osi, Canty, Webster, Rolle, Bernard, Kiwi, Chase, and Boley will all be over 30 years old by week one. That is not good. And people blame the DC.

NYGiantTexan
01-10-2013, 12:22 AM
With Superbowl at Metlife next year we need to be the 1st team to win on home field! Bit of retooling, lb's, ot and a consistent running game and all hail the New York Giants as champs once again!!

AntB
01-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Age is just a number. Lokk at TC still going strong at 78. He could probably go out there and play but doesn't want to show up the young guys. Bottom line is Giants need to geet back The Eye Of The Tiger. They should start with a movie night with the Rocky film, Rocky II I think and figure out how to get back The Eye Of The Tiger.

Martin
01-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Age is just a number. Lokk at TC still going strong at 78. He could probably go out there and play but doesn't want to show up the young guys. Bottom line is Giants need to geet back The Eye Of The Tiger. They should start with a movie night with the Rocky film, Rocky II I think and figure out how to get back The Eye Of The Tiger.

I think Rocky songs are for the guys down the Turnpike in green
that have trouble winning SB's LOL

Captain Chaos
01-11-2013, 06:01 AM
If we don't find a way to shore up the middle it will be another long season, too many running backs consistently got 5-10 yds up the middle. Think a Run Stuffing DT and MLB are in order (FA or Draft) and a CB. On O its definitely the O line, if you resign Beatty and figure Brewer is at RT we need a real mauler of a Guard and sorry to say a new center Baas has been mediocre at best.