PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Defense

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Don't flame, I know it's not a reality but an old school Giants fan who remembers great defenses that kept offensive coordinators up at night can dream, can't he..

I would give up the entire draft to get JJ Watts opposite JPP.

Would love to have Clay Matthews pressuring from the weak side and Patrick Willis at middle. I think Chase would do just fine at strong side since he would only be on the field in the 43 formation.

Love our safeties, Rolle and Brown are great but Give me Richard Sherman and Lardarius Webb at corner.

At DT, I'll take Haloti Ngata and Jurrell Casey, even Perry Fewell could put up gaudy defensive numbers with this crew.

Carter.525
01-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm with you..

Imgrate
01-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Your dream defense includes chase blackburn?..lol

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Your dream defense includes chase blackburn?..lol

Say what you want about Chase, but the guy shows up on every play. He wants to be on the field and contribute, in this day and age of the pay-check player that's worth it's weight in gold. Not to mention he is a presence in the locker room.

I'll give up a couple a first downs here and there to have that.

PBTimmons
01-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Say what you want about Chase, but the guy shows up on every play. He wants to be on the field and contribute, in this day and age of the pay-check player that's worth it's weight in gold. Not to mention he is a presence in the locker room.

Respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree.

But... Go Giants!

myles2424
01-11-2013, 03:50 PM

Thats why he'll be a good back up....many player want to be on the field & contribute,but hes not worthy

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Thats why he'll be a good back up....many player want to be on the field & contribute,but hes not worthy

Fair enough, keep him as a back up/situational player and start Brian Cushing

TheAnalyst
01-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I would start with Janakawski. Sea-Bass is the man!

Oh, defense,

Mark Barron and Eric berry at safety, Ed Reed is at the end of his career.
Peterson and Revis at CB, Woodson is kinda old too but considered
LBs, Ill take Patrick Willis, Von Miller and Clay Mathews
DEs give me JPP and JJ Watt
DTs Ill have me some Wilfork and Ngata.

Wait, why are we doing this again?

Giantsfan241
01-11-2013, 05:28 PM
beason willis kp reed brown revis prince jjp watt suh joseph

giants8493
01-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Don't flame, I know it's not a reality but an old school Giants fan who remembers great defenses that kept offensive coordinators up at night can dream, can't he..

Would love to have Clay Matthews pressuring from the weak side and Patrick Willis at middle. I think Chase would do just fine at strong side since he would only be on the field in the 43 formation.

Love our safeties, Rolle and Brown are great but Give me Richard Sherman and Lardarius Webb at corner.

At DT, I'll take Haloti Ngata and Jurrell Casey, even Perry Fewell could put up gaudy defensive numbers with this crew.You want C.C brwon at saftey? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This d will still be awful

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-11-2013, 07:24 PM

At DT, I'll take Haloti Ngata and Jurrell Casey, even Perry Fewell could put up gaudy defensive numbers with this crew.

my dream D gets consistent pressure on the QB and makes sure handed tacles.

myles2424
01-11-2013, 07:44 PM
You want C.C brwon at saftey? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This d will still be awful

C.c brown??

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-11-2013, 07:47 PM
we have a budding star in prince,,we need somebody to play across from him.

M00KIE
01-11-2013, 09:59 PM
You want C.C brwon at saftey? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This d will still be awful

:confused:

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-11-2013, 11:27 PM

before you LYFAO, you do realize that we have a safety on our current team...maybe you heard of him? stevie brown? he had a bunch of INT's this year on D? ring any bells? it's amazing how many people haven't a clue but are quick to laugh at others.

giants8493
01-12-2013, 01:08 AM
before you LYFAO, you do realize that we have a safety on our current team...maybe you heard of him? stevie brown? he had a bunch of INT's this year on D? ring any bells? it's amazing how many people haven't a clue but are quick to laugh at others.The free agent? Yeah he is a little better then C.C. either way I see a weak spot in that D.

Drez
01-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Wait, why are we doing this again?
Because his copy of Madden broke? lol