ibbill
01-11-2013, 09:13 PM
list of all free agent tackles gaurds

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/01/free-agent-offensive-tackles/

Booth rated 6 th

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/01/free-agent-offensive-guards/

gmen0820
01-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.

ibbill
01-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.

+1 must be a typo

Marvelousmik
01-11-2013, 09:30 PM

maybe hes a good run blocker

gmen0820
01-11-2013, 09:32 PM
maybe hes a good run blockerHe's pitiful in just about all aspects. I am appalled that he doesn't have a -20+ rating.

Drez
01-11-2013, 09:46 PM
And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.

gmen0820
01-11-2013, 10:22 PM
And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.Yeah it just seems a little off, I don't know. Never really had major disagreements in their evaluation of players.

penguinfarmer
01-11-2013, 10:40 PM
I know Long had a down year, but he's even lower than Dunlap.

M00KIE
01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Well then...we better hurry up and trade him with Brown before they have a bad year. :popcorn:

moosedrool
01-12-2013, 02:12 AM

King Dunlap had a positive rating the last three years....He had three negative games and eight positive games this year.

nhpgiantsfan
01-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Wow, Beatty, Boothe, and Cruz. Can they really do all three? And find a serviceable RT?

I think it's pretty safe to say that there will be no impact free agents brought in this year.

GoDeep80
01-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.

Captain Chaos
01-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Beatty was solid this year and will cost a bunch to keep. Booth was good as well. Problem was the Baas was injured and barely effective, Snee was hurt and our RT was injured. Maybe Brewer will step up on the right side, which would be a good thing but we will need a nasty Guard and maybe a center to solidify our run game.

ibbill
01-12-2013, 11:53 AM
The more free agents at these positions the better for us price wise. I would think

GoDeep80
01-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.Whoa I was thinking Winston Justice. lol

moosedrool
01-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.

King Dunlap is on the Eagles.