PDA

View Full Version : It's Truly Amazing How Polar Opposite Regular Season Peyton Is From Playoff Peyton!

bigblue58
01-13-2013, 04:40 PM
It's uncanny how elite he is for 16 games only to morph into some kind of Mark Sanchez/ Tony Romo hybrid come the post season!
It's hard to fathom.

WR4Life
01-13-2013, 04:56 PM
After yesterday he has 8 one and done playoff appearances which is kinda crazy. I think that was 4 more than anyone else in the superbowl era according to ESPN

Rusty192
01-13-2013, 07:23 PM
It's uncanny how elite he is for 16 games only to morph into some kind of Mark Sanchez/ Tony Romo hybrid come the post season!
lmfao

Parademon
01-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Even Tebow won a playoff game for Denver, unlike Peyton.

Sarcasman
01-13-2013, 07:33 PM
It's hard to fathom.

I'm not saying he played great, but did you actually watch that game?

Here's what I think is hard to fathom.

Explain to me how the QB cost them the game when he had them leading with 31 seconds remaining and basic defensive situational awareness would prevent any receiver from getting behind, not one but two defenders when the offensive team has the ball on their own 30, needs a TD to tie, there are 31 seconds left and the offense has no time outs.

That was a travesty.

Again, your point about Peyton Manning's play has some merit, he didn't play great, but he didn't cost them the game. That game never should have gone to OT.

Parademon
01-13-2013, 07:36 PM
I agree. D cost Denver that game at the end.

Joe Morrison
01-13-2013, 09:15 PM
John Fox will be getting a serious talk from John Elway to explain why he spent a fortune for Peyton Manning and Fox took the ball out of his hands with the game on the line!

Pksoze
01-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Doesn't matter Peyton gets more passes than any qb in nfl history. Even his SB pick six was the receivers fault.

TCHOF
01-13-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm not saying he played great, but did you actually watch that game?

Here's what I think is hard to fathom.

Explain to me how the QB cost them the game when he had them leading with 31 seconds remaining and basic defensive situational awareness would prevent any receiver from getting behind, not one but two defenders when the offensive team has the ball on their own 30, needs a TD to tie, there are 31 seconds left and the offense has no time outs.

That was a travesty.

Again, your point about Peyton Manning's play has some merit, he didn't play great, but he didn't cost them the game. That game never should have gone to OT.

Exactly . . . Peyton had the game won. That loss is all on the defense

Sarcasman
01-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Doesn't matter Peyton gets more passes than any qb in nfl history. Even his SB pick six was the receivers fault.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.............

But yesterday's game was not his fault.

njg85m
01-13-2013, 11:46 PM
John Fox has two timeouts and 34 seconds left and Peyton Manning. He kneels.

Enough Said.

radar-ray
01-13-2013, 11:51 PM
John Fox has two timeouts and 34 seconds left and Peyton Manning. He kneels.

Enough Said. Fox + D = Loss.

ShakeandBake
01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
The Broncos gave the Ravens the game at the end. That last Raven touchdown should have never happened.

TheAnalyst
01-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Peyton had some absolute dimes in that game, especially TDs. Those passes are what great QBs dream of. That INT in the end was an Eli pass though.

Give me Peyton in the regular season and Eli in the playoffs.