PDA

View Full Version : Y'all realize, if NE Wins today....

ebick
01-13-2013, 06:47 PM
we'll be the only team to miss repeating an appearance in the conference championship game..... <sigh>

Toadofsteel
01-13-2013, 06:59 PM
The funny thing is, if NE wins the super bowl, Brady will forever have a "But he can't beat Eli Manning" monkey on his back...

AllHailEli
01-13-2013, 07:03 PM
we'll be the only team to miss repeating an appearance in the conference championship game..... <sigh>

I hope you jinx NE. :)

Cloud57
01-13-2013, 07:11 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.Their defense was not bad this year.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
It's all about consistency.

RoanokeFan
01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
The funny thing is, if NE wins the super bowl, Brady will forever have a "But he can't beat Eli Manning" monkey on his back...

Especially when we beat them again next meeting

Giantslb66
01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants. Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......

BMW
01-13-2013, 07:35 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.Look at the division they play in also.

Roosevelt
01-13-2013, 07:40 PM

If he wins 4 you think that's going to eat at him?

Mlerman17
01-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......

They have a much better oline then us and a better, more consistent run game. They have a dominant slot receiver and two great tight ends. Not to mention they have brandon lloyd. The giants have better wrs, however, the pats have more overall talent on offense and tom brady with a hurry up offense at his disposal (sigh).

joemorrisforprez
01-13-2013, 07:42 PM

Super Bowl hangover.

Mlerman17
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM

At least we won the super bowl and it's possible all three teams lose. In that scenario we will be sitting with higher draft picks and an easier schedule next year (no first place schedule).

Parademon
01-13-2013, 07:52 PM
NE does a few things better than the Giants do on a yr to yr basis. They consistantly win 4-5 games within the division, they rarely lose to inferior teams & they have the uncanny ability to lose starters & replace them with backups that are just as good. The 2 losses by a combined 3 pts to Philly/Skins cost us a chance to be playing vs the 9ers next week.

Ginats need to start showing some consistancy on a weekly basis next yr & stop this BS Jekyll & Hide mentality they seem to have yr in, yr out. It's gotten that a 6-2 start by them is the butt of jokes among fans of other teams cuz they all know it's almost inevitable that a 2nd half collapse is coming.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Texans stinkin' up the place.

BurnerNYG
01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
we'll be the only team to miss repeating an appearance in the conference championship game..... <sigh>Please don't remind us. I'm still wondering WTF happened?

Parademon
01-13-2013, 08:04 PM
At least Cunduff is not there to blow the rematch game.

ANON837
01-13-2013, 08:31 PM
The funny thing is, if NE wins the super bowl, Brady will forever have a "But he can't beat Eli Manning" monkey on his back...Don't really think he is too concerned with a QB and team sitting home, watching the playoffs.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 08:35 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.lol the play in the AFC EAST....

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......Wow we have better personnel then the Patriots, lol...I heard it all.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Who cares if they play in a weak division. We have trouble beating weak teams anyway..

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Who cares if they play in a weak division. We have trouble beating weak teams anyway..When you play the Jets, Dolphins, and the Bills twice a year it matters. Pretty sure if New England had to play GB, almost every year, San Fran, Atlanta, Redskins (2), Cowboys(2). They wouldn't be 12-4.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 08:46 PM
When you play the Jets, Dolphins, and the Bills twice a year it matters. Pretty sure if New England had to play GB, almost every year, San Fran, Atlanta, Redskins (2), Cowboys(2). They wouldn't be 12-4.I mean yeah, I'm not saying that it wouldn't be easier but let's be honest..we play down to the level of our competition. Probably wouldn't be so easy lol.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 08:49 PM
I mean yeah, I'm not saying that it wouldn't be easier but let's be honest..we play down to the level of our competition. Probably wouldn't be so easy lol. I wouldn't say that this year, we lost to some pretty damn good teams, the Redskins, Steelers, Bengals, Philly (early), Dallas, Ravens, Falcons. Those are legit teams and have improved this year. I'm more concerned with losing 3 games a year in the division. That's what keeps us from going 12-4.

TheAnalyst
01-13-2013, 08:49 PM
NE defense sucks, yet they're always in the playoffs. Can't say the same about the giants.They have Tom Brady, we have Eli Manning. That only benefits us when it is head to head.

Parademon
01-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Giants played a very beatable AFC North & could only beat the Browns. Got smashed by Ravens/Bengals & blew a 10pt 4th qt lead to the Steelers.

Giants were a very misleading 9-7 this yr. To me it felt like we went 6-10. How do we blow away SF/GB/Panthers/NO/Eagles & not make the playoffs!

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Giants played a very beatable AFC North & could only beat the Browns. Got smashed by Ravens/Bengals & blew a 10pt 4th qt lead to the Steelers.

Giants were a very misleading 9-7 this yr. To me it felt like we went 6-10. How do we blow away SF/GB/Panthers/NO/Eagles & not make the playoffs!The Ravens are a legit contender, Bengals defense was tops in the league, and the Steelers are still the Steelers. Beatable, yes but doesn't take the fact away the they all are good teams.

KjGiants23
01-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Try living in Maine...

ebick
01-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Who cares if they play in a weak division. We have trouble beating weak teams anyway..

....and you still have to win your playoff games to get to the conf. championship.

Joe Morrison
01-13-2013, 09:01 PM
We all said it before, how sweet would it be to play the Jets - Dolphins - Bills 6 times every year, cmon man, they are guaranteed a divsion title every year never mind a playoff spot, then they get a match up with the Texans, next week they play their 1st real game in over 2 months.

Jtuck
The Ravens are a legit contender, Bengals defense was tops in the league, and the Steelers are still the Steelers. Beatable, yes but doesn't take the fact away the they all are good teams.

So we're not suppose to beat good teams?

Eliscruzzz
We all said it before, how sweet would it be to play the Jets - Dolphins - Bills 6 times every year, cmon man, they are guaranteed a divsion title every year never mind a playoff spot, then they get a match up with the Texans, next week they play their 1st real game in over 2 months.+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000

Joe Morrison
01-13-2013, 09:02 PM

Giants were a very misleading 9-7 this yr. To me it felt like we went 6-10. How do we blow away SF/GB/Panthers/NO/Eagles & not make the playoffs!
Ravens in the playoffs, Bengals in the Playoffs, not the Jets, Bills and Miami, CMON MAN.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:03 PM
So we're not suppose to beat good teams?Did I say that and we have??? What are you talking about someone said that we lost to crappy teams and I simply said it wasn't true. Reading comprehension my friend....

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
....and you still have to win your playoff games to get to the conf. championship.Dude they played the Texans, lol. The Patriots are good but they have been on break for about 2 months playing garbage teams. Whenever they play someone legit they lose.

KjGiants23
01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
I know we struggle against weak teams, but look at last year when we played the AFC east, we won every game. If we were in that position, we would be a playoff team EVERY year.

Parademon
01-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Dallas beat 2 of the teams we couldn't in Cincy & Pitt, matter of fact , Dallas went 3-1 & should have won the Ravens games as well if Dez doesn't drop an easy 2 point conv that would have sent the game into OT. So I guess the Boys were better than us since they whooped up on 'good' NFCN teams that we couldn't?

Jtuck
01-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Did I say that and we have??? What are you talking about someone said that we lost to crappy teams and I simply said it wasn't true. Reading comprehension my friend....

Uh, You made it sound as though since those were good teams, there is no shame in losing to them. If we're suppose to be a good team shouldn't we beat some good teams? We can't always play doormats in this sport.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Dallas beat 2 of the teams we couldn't in Cincy & Pitt, matter of fact , Dallas went 3-1 & should have won the Ravens games as well if Dez doesn't drop an easy 2 point conv that would have sent the game into OT. So I guess the Boys were better than us since they whooped up on 'good' NFCN teams that we couldn't?That doesn't mean anything, lol. they matched up better and were prepared better. In 08 we went 3-1 against the AFC north. that doesn't mean they are bad teams cause Dallas beat them. Dallas is a good team and a tough out.

ebick
01-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Dude they played the Texans, lol. The Patriots are good but they have been on break for about 2 months playing garbage teams. Whenever they play someone legit they lose.

Whatever......this thread somehow got to be about the Patriots, when in fact it started off talking about this fact:

2011 Conf Championship Teams: Patriots, Ravens, 49ers, Giants
2012 Conf Championship Teams: Patriots, Ravens, 49ers, Falcons

Not just about the Pats.....3 of the 4 teams made it back.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Uh, You made it sound as though since those were good teams, there is no shame in losing to them. If we're suppose to be a good team shouldn't we beat some good teams? We can't always play doormats in this sport.We did beat good teams lol, I never said we shouldn't or can't. Please dude, go to sleep wake up and learn something in school tomorrow. Not once did I say we should be content that we lost to those teams, but to say that we lost to bad teams this year is a false statement. Last year you could make that case....not this year.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Whatever......this thread somehow got to be about the Patriots, when in fact it started off talking about this fact:

Not just about the Pats.....3 of the 4 teams made it back.Yup.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:13 PM

Not just about the Pats.....3 of the 4 teams made it back.I get you and yes it does suck.

gumby74
01-13-2013, 09:34 PM
This New England dynasty is the greatest team of all time imo. Especially given the salary cap, free agency, etc etc. To be able to win this consistently year in and year out let alone get to the SBs, is unbelievable.

Parademon
01-13-2013, 09:36 PM
No, Steelers were a bad team this yr & lost to the Titans, Browns & Raiders. Cincy is a 1 & done playoff team 2yrs running & hasn't won a playoff game since like 90'. Plz don't come on here saying they were good teams. Ravens are the only good team in that div this yr.

TCHOF
01-13-2013, 09:36 PM

Not just about the Pats.....3 of the 4 teams made it back.

We're the only team not back . . . but also the only team that one the SB last year

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 09:40 PM
No, Steelers were a bad team this yr & lost to the Titans, Browns & Raiders. Cincy is a 1 & done playoff team 2yrs running & hasn't won a playoff game since like 90'. Plz don't come on here saying they were good teams. Ravens are the only good team in that div this yr.The Bengals weren't?? The Steelers with the number 1 pass defense weren't?? What was the strength of our team, the passing game and we couldn't run the ball well so what do you expect. To say the Steelers were not a good team is asinine.

Giants5699
01-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Superman has kryptonite
Brady has Eli Manning

ashleymarie
01-13-2013, 09:47 PM
We all said it before, how sweet would it be to play the Jets - Dolphins - Bills 6 times every year, cmon man, they are guaranteed a divsion title every year never mind a playoff spot, then they get a match up with the Texans, next week they play their 1st real game in over 2 months.

+1

ebick
01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
We're the only team not back . . . but also the only team that one the SB last year

True.....and I'll take that....but consider this....out of 4 Super Bowl Championships, 3 times we failed to make the playoffs the next season (for whatever reason), and the one time we did we might as well not have.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Reminds me of the Seahawks, how they had no competition and would win their division almost every year with ease.

miked1958
01-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Giants played a very beatable AFC North & could only beat the Browns. Got smashed by Ravens/Bengals & blew a 10pt 4th qt lead to the Steelers.Giants were a very misleading 9-7 this yr. To me it felt like we went 6-10. How do we blow away SF/GB/Panthers/NO/Eagles & not make the playoffs!well we didn't blow out those teams, but we didnt make playoffs because we were blown out in back to back weeks by falcons and ravens

miked1958
01-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Back to OPs subject.. Yep sad we didn't represent and make it back. Other 3 took care of business and got back to the threshold of 1 win and in SB again. SB winners have tough time defending title because of the bullseye on their Backs

Parademon
01-13-2013, 10:36 PM
This New England dynasty is the greatest team of all time imo. Especially given the salary cap, free agency, etc etc. To be able to win this consistently year in and year out let alone get to the SBs, is unbelievable.

Agree 100%. Hate NE with a passion but respect the heck outta that organization & the way they consistantly are in the thick of the SB hunt yr in & yr out.

Nothing seems to faze them & their yearly goal of winning the SB. This marks the 7th AFCCG in the last 12yrs! Haters can talk all this 'well they haven't won it all since 04' crap..but the fact of the matter is that unlike the vast majority of the other teams in the NFL that have a few good yrs then fall off into mediocrity, since 2001, the Patriots have been a force to be reckoned with. No team except for us I guess, seems to think they have a chance vs NE, especially in their house where they are virtually unbeatable. this past decade.

Even in their 4 losses this yr, they lost by a combined total of 11 points.

It seems like every yr they are a 12-13 win team & always have the top 2 seeds. Not really their fault the Jets/Bills/Fish are run by people that aren't smart enough to draft players that can counter NE's skill players & can't draft a QB good enough to give Brady some competition in the passing game.

Eagles were 4-12 this yr & we still couldn't sweep em. Don't wanna hear about how hard it is to sweep a team you play 2x a yr. NE does it with ease just about every yr. Last yr we let a 5-11 Skins team with sexy Rexy at QB sweep us!

Parademon
01-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Back to OPs subject.. Yep sad we didn't represent and make it back. Other 3 took care of business and got back to the threshold of 1 win and in SB again. SB winners have tough time defending title because of the bullseye on their Backs

I'm sure the Giants knew that they were marked men for being the champs & were gonna get every teams best effort. So how do they not respond in the same manner in blowout losses vs Cincy, Atl & Balt?

Parademon
01-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Reminds me of the Seahawks, how they had no competition and would win their division almost every year with ease.

You mean the 9ers.

GiantGremlin
01-14-2013, 01:10 AM

The AFC North turned out to be a very formidable division - Balt, & Flacco especially are very good at home, and needed that game just as much as the Giants did, Cinci's D was awesome this year (also esp at home), and the Steelers make the playoffs if Ben wasn't hurt at the end of the season (Giants played them before he got hurt).- so those 3 losses shouldn't have been all that big of a shocker, nor was losing to a good Atl team at their place. What the Giants need to do is correct their div opponent woes they've been having - losing to Philly & Wash by a total of 3 points and splitting within the div is not going to cut it most seasons - they need to be more consistent period

elitocruz
01-14-2013, 01:17 AM
thank you! finally some sense. their division is, has been and will continue to be a joke. For as long as Brady/Belichick have been together the afc east has been pathetic. couple of decent seasons from the Jets, and in one of those they backed in thanks to the Bengals and Colts basically forfeiting.
Look at the division they play in also.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-14-2013, 01:29 AM
You mean the 9ers. No, the Seahawks back when they had Shaun Alexander and were pretty much a shoe in for the playoffs every year even though they were garbage.

BuffyBlueII
01-14-2013, 01:42 AM
If he wins 4 you think that's going to eat at him?

+1

Toadofsteel
01-14-2013, 01:49 AM
How about this one: If Hurricane Sandy never hit the region, do we win the Pitt game?

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-14-2013, 02:06 AM
How about this one: If Hurricane Sandy never hit the region, do we win the Pitt game?

toad,,,how about if we just showed up each and every week? it's criminal that this team is not in the playoffs.

G-MENBK
01-14-2013, 04:26 AM
toad,,,how about if we just showed up each and every week? it's criminal that this team is not in the playoffs.

This.

If it were only the Pittsburgh game, I'd give them a pass, but then you had Cincy, Atlanta, and Baltimore.

TheAnalyst
01-14-2013, 08:41 AM
This thread is really really depressing. Seems like we are the only inconsistant team in the NFL. The teams that suck continue to suck year after year, Jags, Browns, Raiders, and the teams that are good stay good year after year, Patriots, 49ers, Ravens...

Giants, its either all in, or all out.

Morehead State
01-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Superman has kryptonite
Brady has Eli Manning
No...Brady has the Giants pass rush.

Morehead State
01-14-2013, 09:29 AM
The answer to this depends on how mentally tough you think our football team is.
I guess if you think we are a fragile, delicate group, you'd believe it cost us the game.

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 09:42 AM
We are just inconsistent. No "yeah but one game" or "if Victor didn't drop that one pass" or anything. We were too inconsistent. Sure okay, if we played in the AFC East it would be easier, but that would not change our inconsistent nature.

gumby74
01-14-2013, 09:45 AM
This thread is really really depressing. Seems like we are the only inconsistant team in the NFL. The teams that suck continue to suck year after year, Jags, Browns, Raiders, and the teams that are good stay good year after year, Patriots, 49ers, Ravens...

What surprises me is that it took some people 6/7 years to realize it.

Jtuck
01-14-2013, 11:23 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jtuck
01-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Agree 100%. Hate NE with a passion but respect the heck outta that organization & the way they consistantly are in the thick of the SB hunt yr in & yr out.

Nothing seems to faze them & their yearly goal of winning the SB. This marks the 7th AFCCG in the last 12yrs! Haters can talk all this 'well they haven't won it all since 04' crap..but the fact of the matter is that unlike the vast majority of the other teams in the NFL that have a few good yrs then fall off into mediocrity, since 2001, the Patriots have been a force to be reckoned with. No team except for us I guess, seems to think they have a chance vs NE, especially in their house where they are virtually unbeatable. this past decade.

It seems like every yr they are a 12-13 win team & always have the top 2 seeds. Not really their fault the Jets/Bills/Fish are run by people that aren't smart enough to draft players that can counter NE's skill players & can't draft a QB good enough to give Brady some competition in the passing game.

Eagles were 4-12 this yr & we still couldn't sweep em. Don't wanna hear about how hard it is to sweep a team you play 2x a yr. NE does it with ease just about every yr. Last yr we let a 5-11 Skins team with sexy Rexy at QB sweep us!

Good post! Have to agree with every word of this! NE has been the model and definition of consistency!

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 11:32 AM
My biggest question is..why do the Giants wait for something to motivate or spark them? I can't think of another team that "needs" motivation.

ebick
01-14-2013, 11:48 AM
My biggest question is..why do the Giants wait for something to motivate or spark them? I can't think of another team that "needs" motivation.

Yeah, the whole thing with Strahan coming in to motivate them has gotten old.....they shouldn't need that.

TroyArcher
01-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Look at the offense they run compared to ours, and we have better personnel.Go figure.......

Brady, Welker, Groknowski, Hernandez - Not bad

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah, the whole thing with Strahan coming in to motivate them has gotten old.....they shouldn't need that.These guys are human. They have their emotions just as much as everyone else. I think everyone needs motivation at times. Heck even someone who's the best at what they do. And I think some of these things that TC does do actually work. What I don't get is which particular motivational tactic will work at any given time.

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 12:59 PM
These guys are human. They have their emotions just as much as everyone else. I think everyone needs motivation at times. Heck even someone who's the best at what they do. And I think some of these things that TC does do actually work. What I don't get is which particular motivational tactic will work at any given time.Of course they are human. But this has been an ongoing issue for what, 9 or so years?

bearbryant
01-14-2013, 01:35 PM

Unfortunately, I must agree with most of your points about the consistency N.E. has shown thru the last 12 years. Even though many players have come and gone at N.E. the one position that has been the same is the head coach. GM's, VP's, among others have changed but not the coach. He sets the table, gets the groceries, cooks the dinner and delivers the dessert. Its the B.B. show! He makes the difference that presents the consistency we watch from N.E. every year.

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Of course they are human. But this has been an ongoing issue for what, 9 or so years?Yeah, the issue is which one of TC's motivational tactics will actually get through to them. The latest ones haven't been working. but it can't be denied that whatever he did to propel our runs to the SB, did in fact work.

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah, the issue is which one of TC's motivational tactics will actually get through to them. The latest ones haven't been working. but it can't be denied that whatever he did to propel our runs to the SB, did in fact work.But why does it work only sometime? How come it only works when we are on a five game losing streak or 7-7 staring playoff elimination in the face? I know you don't know all of the answers, I would be shocked. These are questions the coaches as well as the players need to ask themselves.

TheAnalyst
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
What surprises me is that it took some people 6/7 years to realize it.

Lots of things really are telling of this. Eli has 2 years where he was 8-0 and 2 superbowl wins, and 3 years where he is 0-3 in the postseason. Its never 1-1, or 2-1. Its all or nothing. This year we chose to not even make it. And the funny thing is, it isnt like we are a horrible team ever. Maybe for a game or 2, but never for a full season. 8-8 is the worst Coughlin has had this team since 2004. Thats average. But we play awesome part of the year, and ugly as poo in other parts. Its never an even, ok we won a good game, and ok we lost a good game. Its either we dominate the 49ers in San Fran when everyone thinks they should beat us down, or lose to the Browns on MNF by getting completely embarrassed when we were suppose to dominate.

That, IMO, is on the coaching.

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 02:40 PM
But why does it work only sometime? How come it only works when we are on a five game losing streak or 7-7 staring playoff elimination in the face? I know you don't know all of the answers, I would be shocked. These are questions the coaches as well as the players need to ask themselves.FIRE COUGHLIN!1!1

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 02:41 PM
FIRE COUGHLIN!1!1Shows your intelligence.

:)

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Shows your intelligence.:)Just continuing what you were insinuating, dear girl.

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Just continuing what you were insinuating, dear girl.You know that I don't want our coaches fired, nice try.

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 02:54 PM
You know that I don't want our coaches fired, nice try.lol, you're so cute.

Rudyy
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
lol, you're so cute.Victor is cute.

TCHOF
01-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Yeah, the issue is which one of TC's motivational tactics will actually get through to them. The latest ones haven't been working. but it can't be denied that whatever he did to propel our runs to the SB, did in fact work.

I'm guessing that anyone who thinks that we won our last two SB's because of TC's "motivational tactics" has never stepped out onto a football field. Coaches' rah-rah pep talks have very little impact on what happens out on the field.

Our season this year had nothing to do with TC's ability to motivate.

Rusty192
01-14-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm guessing that anyone who thinks that we won our last two SB's because of TC's "motivational tactics" has never stepped out onto a football field. Coaches' rah-rah pep talks have very little impact on what happens out on the field.

Our season this year had nothing to do with TC's ability to motivate.Not really saying that. TC is a great coach and gets all the credit for our SB's because he is a great coach. but the 'All in' thing last year def helped on our run, the players have said this in interviews multiple times.

RoanokeFan
01-14-2013, 03:58 PM

Our season this year had nothing to do with TC's ability to motivate.

Which is why it's so hard to understand.

nygpolishpunk
01-14-2013, 04:14 PM

Our season this year had nothing to do with TC's ability to motivate.THIS

Football is a game of seconds and taking advantages of the opportunities given to you. This season the Giants had PLENTY of opportunities to win games or change momentum in games and they simply didn't get the job done. Last year was the complete opposite of that.

Motivation has little to do with it.